Skip to content

Playoff predictions

The Browns Board
3 2 526
  • My predictions (what's yours ?):

    Sat., Jan. 3, 8 p.m. ET, NBC - Indianapolis (12-4) vs. San Diego (8-8)

    Win - Indy

    Sun., Jan. 4, 1 p.m. ET, CBS - Baltimore (11-5) vs. Miami (11-5)

    Win Balt

    Sat., Jan. 3, 4:30 p.m. ET, NBC - Atlanta (11-5) vs. Arizona (9-7)

    Win - Atl

    Sun., Jan 4, 4:30 p.m. ET, FOX - Philadelphia (9-6-1) vs. Minnesota (10-6)

    Win - Philly

    Sat., Jan. 10, 4:30 p.m. ET, CBS - Baltimore at Tennessee (13-3)

    Win - Tenn

    Sat., Jan. 10, 8:15 p.m. ET, FOX - Atlanta at Carolina (12-4)

    Win - Carolina

    Sun., Jan. 11, 4:45 p.m. ET, CBS - Colts at Pittsburgh (12-4)

    Win - Indy

    Sun., Jan. 11, 1 p.m. ET, FOX - Eagles at N.Y. Giants (12-4)

    Win - Philly

    Sun., Jan. 18 - 6:30 p.m. ET, CBS - Indy vs. Tenn

    Win - Indy

    Sun., Jan 18 - 3 p.m. ET, FOX - Philly vs. Carolina

    Win - Carolina

    Super Bowl XLIII - Sun., Feb. 1 - 6 p.m. ET, NBC - Carolina vs. Indy

    Win - Indy

  • I think the Cardinals will beat Atlanta, & Indy, Minnesota, Miami also win.

    From there, I don't really know, but I don't see Tennessee as a threat to Pitt or Indy in the AFC.

    The NFC is wide-open, but here's hoping the Cardinals get on a roll, that's the only team out of the 12 I can root for.

  • I was tossed on Arizona and Atlanta. At first chose Arizona, then Atlanta.

    I don't see Miami going far, but may be pleasantly surprised (I like the fact they've done what they've done).

    Tennessee I see putting Pittsburgh to bed for good. They did before as well. Indy is the hot ticket in my opinion.