Lower Level PSL's Wanted
-
I am looking for anyone that is interested in selling lower level psl's. I currently am looking at 3 tix in section 134 a few rows up. I understand these kinds of tickets will come at a premium, but if anyone knows anyone that is interested in unloading their psl's in one of those sections between the 30's behind the browns bench, I am very willing to pay a premium for them! I went to my first browns game this season... and it was against the steelers.... Still loved the experience and I can't wait to come back. I just want to get some great seats and have them for a long time! Any help in finding someone interested in unloading some PSL's would be awesome. 2 to 4 seats together would be optimal, and hopefully 10th row or lower. I realize it's probably not plausible, but i'm sure some of you know someone that has psl's in those areas... now whether they're willing to sell those! Thanks a ton... Draft A.J Green, or trade down and take Julio if Green is gone! Go browns!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login