Skip to content

Wtf are we paying him for?holmgren says game past him by

The Browns Board
18 8 1.3k
  • i hate the way people give credit to shurmer for 'bringing along' bradford in his rookie season. the kid was the complete package coming out of college. like i've said before what did he do, point out the fact that his foot should be pointing about 10 degrees more to the left. GTFO.

    BUT even though i was never sold on the big fat blowhard, i'll give him a chance, about the same chance you gave mangini. remember this is what you guys wished for. HA!

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
    #6

    @miktoxic said:

    i hate the way people give credit to shurmer for 'bringing along' bradford in his rookie season. the kid was the complete package coming out of college. like i've said before what did he do, point out the fact that his foot should be pointing about 10 degrees more to the left. GTFO.

    BUT even though i was never sold on the big fat blowhard, i'll give him a chance, about the same chance you gave mangini. remember this is what you guys wished for. HA!

    U are 100% wrong. Any qb vet or not would of struggled with no wr's. Shows ur lack of football knowledge.

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I get it, I also see the truth thru the satire..

  • http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/57931...aching-position

    I don't know what I find more disturbing the game passing him by or him interviewing himself..

    I understand he is saying it past him by as a coach, bbut we didn't bring him here for his extensive knowledge being a team president.

    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @wrrebel said:

    I don't know what I find more disturbing the game passing him by or him interviewing himself..

    I understand he is saying it past him by as a coach, bbut we didn't bring him here for his extensive knowledge being a team president.

    Are you aware that this never really happened?

  • Are you guys serious? The first word in the article is "SATIRE" ffs

    /edit

    beat me to it.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @vaportrail said:

    Are you guys serious? The first word in the article is "SATIRE" ffs

    /edit

    beat me to it.

    seriously?? don't you always believe what you read on the internet? still dislike the fat fxxk! 😆 :lol:

  • @miktoxic said:

    i hate the way people give credit to shurmer for 'bringing along' bradford in his rookie season. the kid was the complete package coming out of college. like i've said before what did he do, point out the fact that his foot should be pointing about 10 degrees more to the left. GTFO.

    BUT even though i was never sold on the big fat blowhard, i'll give him a chance, about the same chance you gave mangini. remember this is what you guys wished for. HA!

    U are 100% wrong. Any qb vet or not would of struggled with no wr's. Shows ur lack of football knowledge.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @kosar_for_president said:

    U are 100% wrong. Any qb vet or not would of struggled with no wr's. Shows ur lack of football knowledge.

    coming from a guy who renegs on his bets. lol!

    chock up another for the puppet.

  • @wrrebel said:

    I don't know what I find more disturbing the game passing him by or him interviewing himself..

    I understand he is saying it past him by as a coach, bbut we didn't bring him here for his extensive knowledge being a team president.

    Are you aware that this never really happened?

    WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @vaportrail said:

    Are you aware that this never really happened?

    I am now.. Dont i feel like the phuckin idiot..

    Please delete this thread..

  • NewEraDawgN NewEraDawg wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Hey Wreeeb....shake it easy..........haste makes paste . 😁

  • L longhorn wrote on last edited by
    #13
  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @longhorn said:

    http://www.mrnussbaum.com/readingpassageindex.htm

    Haha that's great, I'm starting at grade 3 the silk road

  • @vaportrail said:

    Are you aware that this never really happened?

    I am now.. Dont i feel like the phuckin idiot..

    Please delete this thread..

    V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @wrrebel said:

    I am now.. Dont i feel like the phuckin idiot..

    Please delete this thread..

    There is no way possible you read that entire piece. No way you read that entire piece and came away thinking that was true. I don't want to believe you.

    Yikes dude. Seriously?

  • V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
    #16

    LOL. Ghoolie getting all serious about a spoof article. 😁

  • @wrrebel said:

    I am now.. Dont i feel like the phuckin idiot..

    Please delete this thread..

    There is no way possible you read that entire piece. No way you read that entire piece and came away thinking that was true. I don't want to believe you.

    Yikes dude. Seriously?

    WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @vegasdogg said:

    There is no way possible you read that entire piece. No way you read that entire piece and came away thinking that was true. I don't want to believe you.

    Yikes dude. Seriously?

    Ur right, I read it from my cell and browsed through it.

    But rule number 76, no excuses playing like a champion

  • sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #18
    I'm very eager to get Pat Shurmur up and running this week as our new head coach. I don't consider this much of a gamble at all. I would consider hiring someone who wears sweatpants to an interview a gamble, though. Holmgren said as he fake sneeze-coughed the words 'Mike Holmgren.'"

    lol