Wtf are we paying him for?holmgren says game past him by
-
Are you guys serious? The first word in the article is "SATIRE" ffs
/edit
beat me to it.
Are you guys serious? The first word in the article is "SATIRE" ffs
/edit
beat me to it.
seriously?? don't you always believe what you read on the internet? still dislike the fat fxxk!
:lol: -
i hate the way people give credit to shurmer for 'bringing along' bradford in his rookie season. the kid was the complete package coming out of college. like i've said before what did he do, point out the fact that his foot should be pointing about 10 degrees more to the left. GTFO.
BUT even though i was never sold on the big fat blowhard, i'll give him a chance, about the same chance you gave mangini. remember this is what you guys wished for. HA!
U are 100% wrong. Any qb vet or not would of struggled with no wr's. Shows ur lack of football knowledge.
U are 100% wrong. Any qb vet or not would of struggled with no wr's. Shows ur lack of football knowledge.
coming from a guy who renegs on his bets. lol!
chock up another for the puppet.
-
Are you aware that this never really happened?
I am now.. Dont i feel like the phuckin idiot..
Please delete this thread..
-
Hey Wreeeb....shake it easy..........haste makes paste .

-
-
http://www.mrnussbaum.com/readingpassageindex.htm
Haha that's great, I'm starting at grade 3 the silk road
-
Are you aware that this never really happened?
I am now.. Dont i feel like the phuckin idiot..
Please delete this thread..
-
LOL. Ghoolie getting all serious about a spoof article.

-
There is no way possible you read that entire piece. No way you read that entire piece and came away thinking that was true. I don't want to believe you.
Yikes dude. Seriously?
Ur right, I read it from my cell and browsed through it.
But rule number 76, no excuses playing like a champion
-
I'm very eager to get Pat Shurmur up and running this week as our new head coach. I don't consider this much of a gamble at all. I would consider hiring someone who wears sweatpants to an interview a gamble, though. Holmgren said as he fake sneeze-coughed the words 'Mike Holmgren.'"
lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login