Dick Jauron hired
-
@junkyard-dawg said:
Where to start. First we'll start with the meddling. While Heckert and Mangini are angling a trade for Kolb or McNabb ole Mikey trades for Seneca Wallace, a loyalist to him and stooge then signs Jake Delhomme. He admitted both were on him and not Mangini. Interesting how he didn't utter a peep about that when he fired Eric, isn't it? Eric states he wants to keep Hadnot, that Rex is a solid RG and it gives depth Holmgren says nahh, that's okay and cuts him. Eric says he needs a vet WR and Heckert starts working a trade for Vincent Jackson.... Holmgren brings in old ass useless Bobby Ingram.Mangini wants FS Nate Allen in the draft, and had extra picks to trade... No trade is made and the team Heckert just came from coincidentally drafts... Nate Allen. Mangini reportedly wanted to move on Jimmy Clausen twice in the 2nd round, both times were veto'd by Holmgren who turns around and pulls rank to draft McCoy once we're looking for a 3-4 DE. Speaking of which Mangini asks for a 3-4 DE and.... The F.O. trades for a kid who is strictly a 4-3 DE. Mangini openly high on Matt Roth and wants him locked up in contract... We refuse to give him an extension as he sits out a large chunk of training camps. Back to McCoy, Holmgren states to the media multiple times McCoy will ride pine for this season before pulling his good guy "well whatever the coach decides" bullshit. Right Mike, you made it crystal clear.
Which brings us to the lies. There's alot of 'em from the "I won't judge Eric on wins and losses" flipped to "I fired Eric because we didn't win enough games" to the "I'll give Eric whatever player he needs and not meddle" yet veto's talented player after talented player and meddles. There's alot and I don't like it. If you look at the whole picture it really really looks like the former staff was being set up not to fail, just not to win enough games to stick around. People can hate on me but I can't respect a person like that. Bringing in WCO and 4-3 players while stringing the HC along is like school on Saturday, no class.
Not to mention undermining this staff during the offseason and during the season with the "oh I dunno, maybe i'll coach again soon. I'd like to but we'll see", the preseason "i'll be at every game but i'll be sitting where you can't see me getting angry" to the reports FROM Daboll and Mangini that he would get on the phone screaming and yelling during games and after games. Yeah, I am counting down the days until Lerner fires Holmgren and sends his fat egotistical ass packing. The way he did our former staff is a load of bullshit and as unprofessional as it gets.
That pretty much sums up my feelings
-
@junkyard-dawg said:
Where to start. First we'll start with the meddling. While Heckert and Mangini are angling a trade for Kolb or McNabb ole Mikey trades for Seneca Wallace, a loyalist to him and stooge then signs Jake Delhomme. He admitted both were on him and not Mangini. Interesting how he didn't utter a peep about that when he fired Eric, isn't it? Eric states he wants to keep Hadnot, that Rex is a solid RG and it gives depth Holmgren says nahh, that's okay and cuts him. Eric says he needs a vet WR and Heckert starts working a trade for Vincent Jackson.... Holmgren brings in old ass useless Bobby Ingram.Mangini wants FS Nate Allen in the draft, and had extra picks to trade... No trade is made and the team Heckert just came from coincidentally drafts... Nate Allen. Mangini reportedly wanted to move on Jimmy Clausen twice in the 2nd round, both times were veto'd by Holmgren who turns around and pulls rank to draft McCoy once we're looking for a 3-4 DE. Speaking of which Mangini asks for a 3-4 DE and.... The F.O. trades for a kid who is strictly a 4-3 DE. Mangini openly high on Matt Roth and wants him locked up in contract... We refuse to give him an extension as he sits out a large chunk of training camps. Back to McCoy, Holmgren states to the media multiple times McCoy will ride pine for this season before pulling his good guy "well whatever the coach decides" bullshit. Right Mike, you made it crystal clear.
Which brings us to the lies. There's alot of 'em from the "I won't judge Eric on wins and losses" flipped to "I fired Eric because we didn't win enough games" to the "I'll give Eric whatever player he needs and not meddle" yet veto's talented player after talented player and meddles. There's alot and I don't like it. If you look at the whole picture it really really looks like the former staff was being set up not to fail, just not to win enough games to stick around. People can hate on me but I can't respect a person like that. Bringing in WCO and 4-3 players while stringing the HC along is like school on Saturday, no class.
Not to mention undermining this staff during the offseason and during the season with the "oh I dunno, maybe i'll coach again soon. I'd like to but we'll see", the preseason "i'll be at every game but i'll be sitting where you can't see me getting angry" to the reports FROM Daboll and Mangini that he would get on the phone screaming and yelling during games and after games. Yeah, I am counting down the days until Lerner fires Holmgren and sends his fat egotistical ass packing. The way he did our former staff is a load of bullshit and as unprofessional as it gets.
That pretty much sums up my feelings
That pretty much sums up my feelings
Then you to can go join http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/ or http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/. Hell this kind of a story would probably make you an instant super star on these sites.
Just to point it out to everyone one more time, all of this shit they are spewing out came after, RIGHT AFTER, Holmgren had the chance to fire Mangini. It makes no sense at all to take a full year to meddle and plan to fire someone behind their backs, when he could have just fired him then and there and still gotten the same coaches that he has so far.
-
That pretty much sums up my feelings
Then you to can go join http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/ or http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/. Hell this kind of a story would probably make you an instant super star on these sites.
Just to point it out to everyone one more time, all of this shit they are spewing out came after, RIGHT AFTER, Holmgren had the chance to fire Mangini. It makes no sense at all to take a full year to meddle and plan to fire someone behind their backs, when he could have just fired him then and there and still gotten the same coaches that he has so far.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
Then you to can go join http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/ or http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/. Hell this kind of a story would probably make you an instant super star on these sites.Just to point it out to everyone one more time, all of this shit they are spewing out came after, RIGHT AFTER, Holmgren had the chance to fire Mangini. It makes no sense at all to take a full year to meddle and plan to fire someone behind their backs, when he could have just fired him then and there and still gotten the same coaches that he has so far.
Mangini had a winning streak and the fans on his side at that time. Firing him would have looked much worse in most people's eyes.
-
@junkyard-dawg said:
Really? I haven't repeatedly stated we were on the right track? I haven't stated that if you brought in a different OC and different OC it would greatly benefit Eric Mangini, that he wasn't the problem, that it was his assistants? Wait... You're still pissy I wouldn't suck The Dudes dick and make believe he was as great as your clueless mind believed? That's what this is, isn't it? Listen here chump...Whatever. I'll say this you Holmgren fanboys are pretty xxxxing sad questioning anyones fanhood who doesn't blindly follow whatever this team is selling. Let me explain something to you junior, i've seen legit defense in Cleveland before. I've seen offenses that work in Cleveland before. I've witnessed Coach Sam get fired by Modell despite being a good Coach, I witnessed Modell run off Marty who had us on the cusp, I sat there and said give Carson a chance only to be fired after a season and a half. I watched Bill Parcells coffee fetcher tear down this team and ship off the good players as Modell told us it would take time to get "the plan" working only to move the damn team a few years later. I sat and watched as the guy Cleveland as a whole told to GTFO racked up Superbowls with his cameraman while we hired nd fired Palmer and Davis. I've sat for a decade now while the new ownership continues the Modell mold, hire guy, after a few years fire guy, rinse repeat.
I'm not a troll for being sick of it, i'm just tired of the same crap being done over and over and over and over. I've heard this song and dance before. Go back through history. Go back to 1962. The greatest HC in the history of the game ran out of town by Modell who gives us Blanton Collier, promoted as the real brains behind sports greatest dynasty. Collier does little before having to retire for medical reasons. Skorich was supposed to carry on the tradition but we got progressively worse. Gregg was the man to turn the ship around.... Only to be fired after two years, go to Cincy and take them to the Superbowl. Rutigliano, Marty, Carson, Belicheat in then out. Policy was the real mind behind the 49ers and would bring us a WCO dynasty alongside WCO guru Dwight Clark(sound familiar). Palmer was the young unknown offensive guru to get the job done(sound familiar?) while meshing the WCO and the Parcells system(sound familiar?). Butchy was the true brains behind the Jimmy Johnson dynasty(sound familiar?) and via full personnel control would take us to the promised land. Crennel was the true brains behind the Belichick dynasty(Recurring them here) and would bring us to contention.
Now after we once again attempted to mesh the WCO with the Parcells method it's Holmgren pulling the Butch Davis, with the real brains behind the Eagles success(Tom Heckert) working the draft while rookie HC Pat Shurmur coaches the whole team, does the offensive gameplanning and playcalling and leaves the defense to a twice failed DC. It's the same bullshit as it ever was, only the names have changed and i've seen it all before. The only minor difference now is i'm supposed to buy into running an offense that hasn't won a championship in over a decade will run all over the AFCN shooting it out with Pittsburghs defense twice per season and Baltimores defense twice per season. Supposed to buy a bottom half of the NFL defense featuring four small, 260lb Dlinemen trying to rush against 5 large, 350lb olinemen is going to do more than give Pig Ben and Unibrow more than simply all day to throw the ball(Hint: Jauron prefers undersized fast defensive linemen and doesn't rush linebackers).
See junior, the Colts have been trying that for years now with one of the greatest QB's in history at the helm. They have one Superbowl win a lucky bounce on defense got them into. Last I checked we don't have a Peyton Manning on our team and Peyton Mannings don't grow on trees. Compound that with the fact despite having a Manning as well s two elite #1 WR's in Harrison and Wayne the whole "just shoot it out with them" philosophy still wasn't effectively working come playoff time against elite defense.
It has nothing to do with my fanship. You can question it all you want, no matter how lame that argument is. You can stomp your feet and declare me not a true fan for refusing to swallow what the front office is selling. Have at it. The fact is if I weren't a fan and didn't care about this team I wouldn't be pissed off at the direction it is going, I would be celebrating and trying to get everyones hopes up only to watch them crash and burn. So keep shaking your rainbow colored pom poms and continue being pissy because I wouldn't suck off The Dude. That's your problem, not mine.
You claim that you want to give coaches a chance but before these guys can even start coaching you want to send them down the river. Some the the greatest coaches in NFL came into their teams as rookie head coaches so saying a guy should be shit canned and turning on him before he even has the chance to do something is xxxxing bullshit. I didn't want Mangini let go either, xxxx the only one I wanted gone was Daboll. I think a coach should be given at least 3 to 4 years to show what he can do before he is shipped off and ya it's a shitty situation but I'm not going to say this new guy needs to go now just because I think Mangini should have stayed. I also don't blinding follow what Holmgren is doing, I am just treating him like any other person that comes to the Browns and I am giving him time to show me if he knows what he is doing. He has been here less than Mangini was and yet even though you say people need to show if they are good enough or not you want him out of here even though his only bad move so far was bringing in Delhomme. We can't talk about if his decision to fire Mangini was a bad move yet because we don't know what this new coaching staff is going to be like.
So you know what I'm sorry you feel butt xxxxed from watching the team that past few xxxxing decades but deal with it and at least wait and see what these new coaches can do before you start calling for their heads because in doing so you are no xxxxing better than the same people you are bitching about, you ass hole.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
You claim that you want to give coaches a chance but before these guys can even start coaching you want to send them down the river. Some the the greatest coaches in NFL came into their teams as rookie head coaches so saying a guy should be shit canned and turning on him before he even has the chance to do something is xxxxing bullshit.so, why complain that people complain?
Aw, piss piss piss, moan moan moan.
Everybody, all together now!
Stop following the Browns then, you fairy faggots. Go root for Buffalo.
go FXXK yourself hillis quiff. shouldn't you be tired after you and hillizboss yank the big white rhino for your daily meal? or "oooh. i'm a better browns fan than you. i'll do whatever they say cuz i'm a quiff!" who's gay the guy with the big hillis sig? yeah that's right. poser.
Junkyard- YOu have good points, but who would you like the coach the Browns, your bitching and moaning about what Holgram has done and thats fine, but who would you like..
Let me guess
Paul Brown as HC
Mike Ditka as DC
Bill Walsh as OC
yep. or how about just not firing a guy two years into a REBUILD.
NOPE...YOU GO FU*CK YOURSELF. Ill come where I want and say what I want. You are a mangini guy?good for you...but he is gone..all I advocated dumbass was shutting the fu*ck up and for once trying to pull together...nothing more or less. Now you Riddle me this fatman...if you are so damn smart why aren't you running the team?
pull together when you say so, when it's your dimwitted guy? can we all pull together again two years from now when your guy gets fired? DOUCHE.
Don't feed the trolls.
Yes, dickmouth, I called you a troll.
ok FXXKFACE. go watch the games today in your mom's basement. don't know how the reception will be though with the aluminum foil around those rabbit ears. maybe if you crawled out of your man-love hillis cave you could see that there is more to the world than the appalachians. "ooh, i'm white and i've been discriminated against." dat a boy. bwaah haah hah. really? butt pirate.
-
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
You claim that you want to give coaches a chance but before these guys can even start coaching you want to send them down the river. Some the the greatest coaches in NFL came into their teams as rookie head coaches so saying a guy should be shit canned and turning on him before he even has the chance to do something is xxxxing bullshit.so, why complain that people complain?
Aw, piss piss piss, moan moan moan.
Everybody, all together now!
Stop following the Browns then, you fairy faggots. Go root for Buffalo.
go FXXK yourself hillis quiff. shouldn't you be tired after you and hillizboss yank the big white rhino for your daily meal? or "oooh. i'm a better browns fan than you. i'll do whatever they say cuz i'm a quiff!" who's gay the guy with the big hillis sig? yeah that's right. poser.
Junkyard- YOu have good points, but who would you like the coach the Browns, your bitching and moaning about what Holgram has done and thats fine, but who would you like..
Let me guess
Paul Brown as HC
Mike Ditka as DC
Bill Walsh as OC
yep. or how about just not firing a guy two years into a REBUILD.
NOPE...YOU GO FU*CK YOURSELF. Ill come where I want and say what I want. You are a mangini guy?good for you...but he is gone..all I advocated dumbass was shutting the fu*ck up and for once trying to pull together...nothing more or less. Now you Riddle me this fatman...if you are so damn smart why aren't you running the team?
pull together when you say so, when it's your dimwitted guy? can we all pull together again two years from now when your guy gets fired? DOUCHE.
Don't feed the trolls.
Yes, dickmouth, I called you a troll.
ok FXXKFACE. go watch the games today in your mom's basement. don't know how the reception will be though with the aluminum foil around those rabbit ears. maybe if you crawled out of your man-love hillis cave you could see that there is more to the world than the appalachians. "ooh, i'm white and i've been discriminated against." dat a boy. bwaah haah hah. really? butt pirate.
so, why complain that people complain?
go FXXK yourself hillis quiff. shouldn't you be tired after you and hillizboss yank the big white rhino for your daily meal? or "oooh. i'm a better browns fan than you. i'll do whatever they say cuz i'm a quiff!" who's gay the guy with the big hillis sig? yeah that's right. poser.
yep. or how about just not firing a guy two years into a REBUILD.
pull together when you say so, when it's your dimwitted guy? can we all pull together again two years from now when your guy gets fired? DOUCHE.
ok FXXKFACE. go watch the games today in your mom's basement. don't know how the reception will be though with the aluminum foil around those rabbit ears. maybe if you crawled out of your man-love hillis cave you could see that there is more to the world than the appalachians. "ooh, i'm white and i've been discriminated against." dat a boy. bwaah haah hah. really? butt pirate.
Why don't you go take your rage out on your wife like you normally do you dip shit. Just admit that you are being a hypocrite for saying one coach should have been given more time but this new guy should be given less. Lets be honest Holgrem doesn't give a shit what people think, he wouldn't have given a second thought to firing Mangini last year but he legitimately thought he could work and gave him another year to prove it, in Holmgren's eyes he didn't prove that his system could work so he got shit canned. DEAL WITH IT!!!
-
Wow !!! These off-seasons can get rough . This one will get especially rough because there will be coaching , and QB controversies this year .
Reading here will get so enticing , people will cancel their cable for more time to read these words of wit .

-
I'm done dealing with these two tards bullshit. Say what you guys xxxxing want, hopefully your wrong and I can rub your xxxxing faces in it later. As I have said I thought Mangini should have been given more time but Holmgren didn't pull some ultra secret bullshit and plan for a year to eventually fire Mangini. Mangini didn't fit in Holmgren's system and Mangini couldn't capitalize on his late 4 game win streak from last season making stupid coaching mistakes and poor decisions that lost us games this year.
@ Junkyard Dawg: You were the one I was fighting with over Rob Ryan being retained as D coordinator. I believed he did a good job with the defense this season and I pointed out several categories where we were much improved but as you said, the only stat that matters is overall defense. Well just like with defensive stats the only stat that matters about the team is the overall record, regardless of schedule or how close the games were, all that matters is the final record and even though we all knew Mangini had to improve this season, he didn't. So according to your logic Mangini deserved to be fired.
-
so, why complain that people complain?
go FXXK yourself hillis quiff. shouldn't you be tired after you and hillizboss yank the big white rhino for your daily meal? or "oooh. i'm a better browns fan than you. i'll do whatever they say cuz i'm a quiff!" who's gay the guy with the big hillis sig? yeah that's right. poser.
yep. or how about just not firing a guy two years into a REBUILD.
pull together when you say so, when it's your dimwitted guy? can we all pull together again two years from now when your guy gets fired? DOUCHE.
ok FXXKFACE. go watch the games today in your mom's basement. don't know how the reception will be though with the aluminum foil around those rabbit ears. maybe if you crawled out of your man-love hillis cave you could see that there is more to the world than the appalachians. "ooh, i'm white and i've been discriminated against." dat a boy. bwaah haah hah. really? butt pirate.
Why don't you go take your rage out on your wife like you normally do you dip shit. Just admit that you are being a hypocrite for saying one coach should have been given more time but this new guy should be given less. Lets be honest Holgrem doesn't give a shit what people think, he wouldn't have given a second thought to firing Mangini last year but he legitimately thought he could work and gave him another year to prove it, in Holmgren's eyes he didn't prove that his system could work so he got shit canned. DEAL WITH IT!!!
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
Why don't you go take your rage out on your wife like you normally do you dip shit. Just admit that you are being a hypocrite for saying one coach should have been given more time but this new guy should be given less. Lets be honest Holgrem doesn't give a shit what people think, he wouldn't have given a second thought to firing Mangini last year but he legitimately thought he could work and gave him another year to prove it, in Holmgren's eyes he didn't prove that his system could work so he got shit canned. DEAL WITH IT!!!dude, i'm not be hypocrytical . it amazes me how a faction of our fans say "toss this guy out, he sucks. toss him out now!" but when THEY get the situation THEY like it's "no. no. no. we've got to give this guy time to do it right." well where was that thinking with mangini? and believe me i'm not a mangini fag. pleez. i listened to the jets fans here in ny while he was coaching and then finally came here.....so i know all the grief etc. i just thought he was doing a decent job here i.e. getting rid of the garbage and setting a disciplined foundation.
you can say that "i" or "we" are bitching but we all want the same thing, a championship. what do most championship teams (longevity) have in common, stability upstairs.
-
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
You claim that you want to give coaches a chance but before these guys can even start coaching you want to send them down the river. Some the the greatest coaches in NFL came into their teams as rookie head coaches so saying a guy should be shit canned and turning on him before he even has the chance to do something is xxxxing bullshit.so, why complain that people complain?
Aw, piss piss piss, moan moan moan.
Everybody, all together now!
Stop following the Browns then, you fairy faggots. Go root for Buffalo.
go FXXK yourself hillis quiff. shouldn't you be tired after you and hillizboss yank the big white rhino for your daily meal? or "oooh. i'm a better browns fan than you. i'll do whatever they say cuz i'm a quiff!" who's gay the guy with the big hillis sig? yeah that's right. poser.
Junkyard- YOu have good points, but who would you like the coach the Browns, your bitching and moaning about what Holgram has done and thats fine, but who would you like..
Let me guess
Paul Brown as HC
Mike Ditka as DC
Bill Walsh as OC
yep. or how about just not firing a guy two years into a REBUILD.
NOPE...YOU GO FU*CK YOURSELF. Ill come where I want and say what I want. You are a mangini guy?good for you...but he is gone..all I advocated dumbass was shutting the fu*ck up and for once trying to pull together...nothing more or less. Now you Riddle me this fatman...if you are so damn smart why aren't you running the team?
pull together when you say so, when it's your dimwitted guy? can we all pull together again two years from now when your guy gets fired? DOUCHE.
Don't feed the trolls.
Yes, dickmouth, I called you a troll.
ok FXXKFACE. go watch the games today in your mom's basement. don't know how the reception will be though with the aluminum foil around those rabbit ears. maybe if you crawled out of your man-love hillis cave you could see that there is more to the world than the appalachians. "ooh, i'm white and i've been discriminated against." dat a boy. bwaah haah hah. really? butt pirate.
so, why complain that people complain?
go FXXK yourself hillis quiff. shouldn't you be tired after you and hillizboss yank the big white rhino for your daily meal? or "oooh. i'm a better browns fan than you. i'll do whatever they say cuz i'm a quiff!" who's gay the guy with the big hillis sig? yeah that's right. poser.
yep. or how about just not firing a guy two years into a REBUILD.
pull together when you say so, when it's your dimwitted guy? can we all pull together again two years from now when your guy gets fired? DOUCHE.
ok FXXKFACE. go watch the games today in your mom's basement. don't know how the reception will be though with the aluminum foil around those rabbit ears. maybe if you crawled out of your man-love hillis cave you could see that there is more to the world than the appalachians. "ooh, i'm white and i've been discriminated against." dat a boy. bwaah haah hah. really? butt pirate.
You are such a major dick eating douche its just becoming sad.
-
Hey guys.....how about making some football points or just shut the hell up??
Time to tone it down.
-
@junkyard-dawg said:
Except it's all substantiated and a few minutes browsing the OBR archives and Google pulls it all up, but that's alright fanboy, keep talking out of your ass. Better yet since you're so obsessed with everyone agreeing with you and doing some gay cheerleader bullshit how about YOU leave. YOUR the one with the issue. Or at least grow a xxxxing pair, Jesus.Yeah, pinning a tough as shit schedule on the regime already in place when you don't have a franchise QB or much talent on the roster makes no sense. Why would a new guy buy himself a year? It's not like the upcoming schedule was alot easier and buying that time puts your little buddy in a better position. Oh, wait....
Hey Retard, when you get done listening to your Eminem and jacking off to Peyton Hillis? Head on over to clevelandbrowns.com and listen to the pressers from earlier in the year. Unless Mangini and Daboll are flat out liars THEY xxxxING TOLD THE MEDIA HE WAS.
But hey, I got great news. Since you want everything to be a Holmgren cheerleading section and you don't want to post amongst those of us who actually know what the xxxx we're talking about? There's a forum just for guys like you out there, it's called jackinghard, barkingtard, some sorta shit like that. Why don't you head on over there and line up with the rest of the Holmgren fluffers?
First off links or no dice on the whole Holmgren yelling at the coaches bullshit. Next I am not a xxxxing blind Holmgren follower. I just refuse to believe your bullshit stories. No person goes to that kind of length to do something when he had to ability to fire the xxxxing guy a year ago and set everything up the way it is now. Plus following your hard schedule theory then that is also a reason as to why the defense didn't hold up this season and it shouldn't be held against Rob Ryan you super tard. I know what I'm talking about but your are litteraly just to xxxxing butt hurt over a guy getting fired that you turned hypocrite and are saying that now everyone else shouldn't have a chance to prove anything. I'm not made about anything else other than the fact that you and others are just being hypocrites no matter which way you slice it that is what you now are.
And yes I'm a Peyton Hillis fan. He won us most of our games this season and without him we would have been lucky to win two games. So xxxxing sue me.
-
so, why complain that people complain?
go FXXK yourself hillis quiff. shouldn't you be tired after you and hillizboss yank the big white rhino for your daily meal? or "oooh. i'm a better browns fan than you. i'll do whatever they say cuz i'm a quiff!" who's gay the guy with the big hillis sig? yeah that's right. poser.
yep. or how about just not firing a guy two years into a REBUILD.
pull together when you say so, when it's your dimwitted guy? can we all pull together again two years from now when your guy gets fired? DOUCHE.
ok FXXKFACE. go watch the games today in your mom's basement. don't know how the reception will be though with the aluminum foil around those rabbit ears. maybe if you crawled out of your man-love hillis cave you could see that there is more to the world than the appalachians. "ooh, i'm white and i've been discriminated against." dat a boy. bwaah haah hah. really? butt pirate.
You are such a major dick eating douche its just becoming sad.
You are such a major dick eating douche its just becoming sad.
FXXK the ducks and FXXK you. little boy.
-
You are such a major dick eating douche its just becoming sad.
FXXK the ducks and FXXK you. little boy.
FXXK the ducks and FXXK you. little boy.
Who it's nice to see that you are able to make a post that is not a personal attack. For the most part at least I have posted with some sense and all the fire back as mostly just been a personal attack based around school yard banter and bulling.
Honestly I will leave this forum for at least a full 6 months to this day if you guys just admit that you are being hypocrites. You wouldn't even have to lie because you are being hypocrits about the whole xxxxing situation so it's really just a win win for you guys. 6 months without me and all you have to say is what everyone already knows.
-
You are such a major dick eating douche its just becoming sad.
FXXK the ducks and FXXK you. little boy.
FXXK the ducks and FXXK you. little boy.
Dude, you used to talk football. Now you talk full blown Retarded anti-browns bullshit. Get over yourself, you are more annoying than ANY steelers fan to ever grace this board.
Edit: By the way, xxxx the ducks is right, I honestly don't give 1 shit about most college football. My avatar is a picture of TJ ward from before I could find him in a browns uni. xxxx the ducks

-
-
Hey guys.....how about making some football points or just shut the hell up??
Time to tone it down.
-
I can't believe people are cool with everything this team does. It pisses me off that Mangini is gone and this is what we have in return. For losing Mangini I expected more, not this. But Mangini is gone. My only hope now for the new staff is that Heckert has a great draft every year and Holmgren doesn't try to micromanage every facet of the team. I really want this team to win like the rest of you, but I can't sit back and watch this team year after year and not see it through jaded eyes. I have hope to give to the team, but I have zero trust in anything this team does anymore until they earn it. So you can high5 eachother about these hirings and call everyone a hater who doeesnt drink the koolaid, but if your a browns fan with an IQ above 30 then somewhere in the repressive part of your brain it feels the same way I do. And that is the way it should be until they prove otherwise. Had me or any other poster predicted, or pulled a WRREBEL on the entire board, this would be the guys that replace Mangini and Ryan before the season started, after laughing for awhile you probably would have suggested I aim a little higher than that don't you think?
-
Milktoxic-
I was heavily against Mangini fired. I don't like the direction we're going in, personally. I thought we had a great system in place, and we just needed another year.
But that didn't happen. So, instead of sitting around all butthurt because my guy didn't get the shot I thought he deserved, I moved on.
Grow up, dickmouth.
-
God God.... is it impossible to get banned around here?
Jauron is a good coach. The problems I see are:
- Personel - Who are our DE's? Who's the MLB?
- Group think - too much commonality/ history in the coaching staff; especially on the offensive side of the ball.
-
I can't believe people are cool with everything this team does. It pisses me off that Mangini is gone and this is what we have in return. For losing Mangini I expected more, not this. But Mangini is gone. My only hope now for the new staff is that Heckert has a great draft every year and Holmgren doesn't try to micromanage every facet of the team. I really want this team to win like the rest of you, but I can't sit back and watch this team year after year and not see it through jaded eyes. I have hope to give to the team, but I have zero trust in anything this team does anymore until they earn it. So you can high5 eachother about these hirings and call everyone a hater who doeesnt drink the koolaid, but if your a browns fan with an IQ above 30 then somewhere in the repressive part of your brain it feels the same way I do. And that is the way it should be until they prove otherwise. Had me or any other poster predicted, or pulled a WRREBEL on the entire board, this would be the guys that replace Mangini and Ryan before the season started, after laughing for awhile you probably would have suggested I aim a little higher than that don't you think?
I can't believe people are cool with everything this team does. It pisses me off that Mangini is gone and this is what we have in return. For losing Mangini I expected more, not this. But Mangini is gone. My only hope now for the new staff is that Heckert has a great draft every year and Holmgren doesn't try to micromanage every facet of the team. I really want this team to win like the rest of you, but I can't sit back and watch this team year after year and not see it through jaded eyes. I have hope to give to the team, but I have zero trust in anything this team does anymore until they earn it. So you can high5 eachother about these hirings and call everyone a hater who doeesnt drink the koolaid, but if your a browns fan with an IQ above 30 then somewhere in the repressive part of your brain it feels the same way I do. And that is the way it should be until they prove otherwise. Had me or any other poster predicted, or pulled a WRREBEL on the entire board, this would be the guys that replace Mangini and Ryan before the season started, after laughing for awhile you probably would have suggested I aim a little higher than that don't you think?
And I can completely understand that you don't like the hires, but I am glad that you are at least going to give them a chance to see what they can do before you reserve judgment and praise unlike these other guys who are ready for them to be shit canned now. This is obviously not the best hiring we could have done and yes Mangini should have been given more time, but I'm not calling for peoples heads before they have had a chance to prove themselves and I am going to be against any kind of firing before 2 years unless they xxxx up to near McDaniel proportions.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
