3-4 vs. 4-3
-
I think Cocong would do good at DE or OLB in a 4-3. He wass really good at DE in college and he needs to be used more in the pass rush since that is his bread and butter. Matt Roth can also play DE well but I also think he can work well at OLB in the 4-3.
-
Here is an article that was writen to compare the two and its very base for both schemes but the comment's from players is what is key. And they add that they practice twice as much for 34 teams.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d80d6...-in-the-numbers
-
Here is an article that was writen to compare the two and its very base for both schemes but the comment's from players is what is key. And they add that they practice twice as much for 34 teams.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d80d6...-in-the-numbers
Here is an article that was writen to compare the two and its very base for both schemes but the comment's from players is what is key. And they add that they practice twice as much for 34 teams.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d80d6...-in-the-numbers
Ya know Erie....I wish you would change that sig pic.
Ok....I've seen it before and chuckled myself, but really man, the focus goes to the big girl, and it is obvious she has something going on more than a eating problem.
The joke goes far beyond the Steeler jersey and starts to hit a personal level at which point it isn't funny any longer.
JMO
-
Here is an article that was writen to compare the two and its very base for both schemes but the comment's from players is what is key. And they add that they practice twice as much for 34 teams.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d80d6...-in-the-numbers
Ya know Erie....I wish you would change that sig pic.
Ok....I've seen it before and chuckled myself, but really man, the focus goes to the big girl, and it is obvious she has something going on more than a eating problem.
The joke goes far beyond the Steeler jersey and starts to hit a personal level at which point it isn't funny any longer.
JMO
Ya know Erie....I wish you would change that sig pic.
Ok....I've seen it before and chuckled myself, but really man, the focus goes to the big girl, and it is obvious she has something going on more than a eating problem.
The joke goes far beyond the Steeler jersey and starts to hit a personal level at which point it isn't funny any longer.
JMO
Well I respect you and your knowledge of the game and team peen, but not sure how you can take that personal.
Maybe I don't want to know....lol.
-
Here is an article that was writen to compare the two and its very base for both schemes but the comment's from players is what is key. And they add that they practice twice as much for 34 teams.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d80d6...-in-the-numbers
Here is an article that was writen to compare the two and its very base for both schemes but the comment's from players is what is key. And they add that they practice twice as much for 34 teams.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d80d6...-in-the-numbers
Thats a pretty piss poor article IMO all its showing is the 43 defense rushing 4 everytime while the 34 defense is rushing 3 and blitzing another 2 or 3. Well we all know by now what happens when you rush 6 guys and don't get to the QB. I really don't care if we run the 34 or 43 but I do know this. When you have NO talent schemes will only get you so far no matter who the DC is.
Heres a far better article 34 vs 43 http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010/1/26/...scheme-will-the
-
I am not a fan of this change. Issues I see a personnel related. With the 3 - 4 and a healthy scott Fujita at one ILB, I thought we were one impact OLB away from being a very dangerous D.... now?
Who is our MLB? I don't see Scott F there solo... Barton? Too slow...
Who are our DE's? I really don't see one ideal 4 - 3 DE on the 2010 roster let alone two... Bowens may be as close as we have, and I ain't feelin' him...
Any deficiencies can be addressed through the draft, FA and trades with time... but the change really sets us back....
-
I don't care as long as we just pick one and stick with it. We can't keep flip flopping every 5 years.
-
i hear the argument that we should switch schemes cause we dont have the personnel to run a 3-4.....but we dont have the personnel to run a 4-3 either. we have no natural DE's, only guys that either played it in college or former 3-4 OLB that will have to learn to play hand down. slow linebackers outside of DQJ, but how reliable is he now that hes played only a couple games in 2 years (mr. glass). considering the guys we do have are all on the back of their careers.....we were gonna retool the DL/LB anyway.....we'll be drafting for an inferior system.
4-3 is going the way of the dodo as scheming is becoming more heaviliy relaint on trickery and confusion. we're hamstrung now, and with this new bland version of the 4-3 that jauron brings here.....well, its not like its gonna be hard to defeat it. it was once a dominant defense, it got destroyed by the WCO and the 3-4 was the solution by adding another backer.
this is just the old man walrus thinking his archaic system still applies to the current version of the NFL.
-
Here is an article that was writen to compare the two and its very base for both schemes but the comment's from players is what is key. And they add that they practice twice as much for 34 teams.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d80d6...-in-the-numbers
Thats a pretty piss poor article IMO all its showing is the 43 defense rushing 4 everytime while the 34 defense is rushing 3 and blitzing another 2 or 3. Well we all know by now what happens when you rush 6 guys and don't get to the QB. I really don't care if we run the 34 or 43 but I do know this. When you have NO talent schemes will only get you so far no matter who the DC is.
Heres a far better article 34 vs 43 http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010/1/26/...scheme-will-the
Thats a pretty piss poor article IMO all its showing is the 43 defense rushing 4 everytime while the 34 defense is rushing 3 and blitzing another 2 or 3. Well we all know by now what happens when you rush 6 guys and don't get to the QB. I really don't care if we run the 34 or 43 but I do know this. When you have NO talent schemes will only get you so far no matter who the DC is.
Heres a far better article 34 vs 43 http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010/1/26/...scheme-will-the
Well I thought I mentioned that it was pretty basic;
I could of swore I said that the comments from the players was the key.
I would rather hear comments from o& d lineman that play in the trenches and know what gives them fits rather than a buffalo beat writers plagiarized article of stuff he copied and pasted.
Like it was already stated we are in dire need of 43 personel and it would be a down rite fu**ing miracle if it was a smooth transiion and we already had most of the pieces in place.
Let's not forget we will be changing offenses even more parts that we need via FA and the draft that can't be spent on the 43 transition. I can already see free agency if we have one.... everyones pricks will be stiff cause landed a old. Def. player with a little left in the tank that gets paid huge..... and he is going to mentor the young guys into the 43. For some reason im getting deja-vu, ala willie mc ginest and the Rac era. Just be thankfull we don't have savage doing the draft. But Im just not sure how we can totally switch everything on both sides of the ball and it not be considered rebuilding?
So if we win 6 or 7 games next year will it be a success even with the cake schedule?
If the record stays the same is it going to be "the men were just getting their feet wet in the new system, we just need some more time"
If it's the latter did we even move forward at all?
-
Ethier way we lack the talent to run any defense you would like to consider, me i pefer the 3-4 as opposed to 4-3 but i think we missed out on alot of great players to fit that scheme in last recent years draft..Look at GB i thought Raji would be a perfect fit as NT in the 3-4 seems he is, or how about swapping picks with are division rivals to allow them to add the best NT in the game in Ngata when we could of had him...I dont care what system we run anymore just make smart decisions and draft the right xxxxing Players .......
-
3-4 is the wave of the future in the NFL..period
What do the 2 Super Bowl teams play?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login