Skip to content

Carson Palmer wants to be traded

The Browns Board
20 16 1.8k
  • it has become very obvious that Carson just never came back the same player after that devastating knee injury he had. As of right now if I were any team it'd be crazy to trade for him unless it 5th round pick (s) or later. He might have a year or two left who knows. I mean the Bengals already have his brother on the roster at QB so they're good to go haha. wouldn't it be hilarious if they both got moved to the same team?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @jrb12711 said:

    it has become very obvious that Carson just never came back the same player after that devastating knee injury he had. As of right now if I were any team it'd be crazy to trade for him unless it 5th round pick (s) or later. He might have a year or two left who knows. I mean the Bengals already have his brother on the roster at QB so they're good to go haha. wouldn't it be hilarious if they both got moved to the same team?

    Exactly- at least as far as not being the same player. His accuracy is shot, and he's been gun-shy ever since having his knee blown out by Von Cheapshotten. Add in some frustration about Mike Brown's miserly way of running the team and it's time to hit the exit running.

    Actually, I think you're underestimating Palmer's trade value. Besides the Vikings, Arizona may have an interest. Or how 'bout Da Bungles doing an even swap for Donovan McNabb?

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Palmer is a Douche Nozzle and has the fortitude of a wimp ass sissy.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    it has become very obvious that Carson just never came back the same player after that devastating knee injury he had. As of right now if I were any team it'd be crazy to trade for him unless it 5th round pick (s) or later. He might have a year or two left who knows. I mean the Bengals already have his brother on the roster at QB so they're good to go haha. wouldn't it be hilarious if they both got moved to the same team?

    Exactly- at least as far as not being the same player. His accuracy is shot, and he's been gun-shy ever since having his knee blown out by Von Cheapshotten. Add in some frustration about Mike Brown's miserly way of running the team and it's time to hit the exit running.

    Actually, I think you're underestimating Palmer's trade value. Besides the Vikings, Arizona may have an interest. Or how 'bout Da Bungles doing an even swap for Donovan McNabb?

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @hoorta said:

    Exactly- at least as far as not being the same player. His accuracy is shot, and he's been gun-shy ever since having his knee blown out by Von Cheapshotten. Add in some frustration about Mike Brown's miserly way of running the team and it's time to hit the exit running.

    Actually, I think you're underestimating Palmer's trade value. Besides the Vikings, Arizona may have an interest. Or how 'bout Da Bungles doing an even swap for Donovan McNabb?

    I think you may have a point there. If I were Arizona I'd trade a 3rd for him easily. I mean hell I'm pretty sure I could compete to be the starter out there haha. And he would be walking into a fairly solid offensive unit with fitz and breaston along with beanie wells.

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #14

    BREAKING NEWS: Mike Brown said he will not trade Carson Palmer.

    via ESPN Right Now.

  • BREAKING NEWS: Mike Brown said he will not trade Carson Palmer.

    via ESPN Right Now.

    LCDawgFan13L LCDawgFan13 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @theclevelandsound said:

    BREAKING NEWS: Mike Brown said he will not trade Carson Palmer.

    via ESPN Right Now.

    Trade him or keep him...In light of this whole incident, Cincy may want to think about going QB in the first round. I don't think they go WR either way. They have a solid group of young receivers behind ochocinco.

  • L longhorn wrote on last edited by
    #16

    IMO, the only question left for Carson is, "Do you want chocolate or white cake for your retirement party?"

  • Palmer is a Douche Nozzle and has the fortitude of a wimp ass sissy.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @nickers said:

    Palmer is a Douche Nozzle and has the fortitude of a wimp ass sissy.

    😆 :lol: 😆

  • N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    So since they say he will not be traded will he actually retire?? is this what he has said???

  • BREAKING NEWS: Mike Brown said he will not trade Carson Palmer.

    via ESPN Right Now.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #19

    @theclevelandsound said:

    BREAKING NEWS: Mike Brown said he will not trade Carson Palmer.

    via ESPN Right Now.

    I'd expect no less from Mike Brown- the guy is a first order clown- but unlike MuchoStinko a few years back, this time Palmer holds the high cards, not Mickey.

    Palmer lives a very conservative lifestyle, and the DOESN'T need the money. So it's a case if the Bengals want to get something for Palmer- or nothing. Only thing that works against Palmer is there can't be any trades until a new CBA gets done.

    If Palmer retires, the Bengals have no plan B. Their best plan B would consist of losing all 16 games, and drafting Andrew Luck in 2012.

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    BREAKING NEWS: Mike Brown said he will not trade Carson Palmer.

    via ESPN Right Now.

    I'd expect no less from Mike Brown- the guy is a first order clown- but unlike MuchoStinko a few years back, this time Palmer holds the high cards, not Mickey.

    Palmer lives a very conservative lifestyle, and the DOESN'T need the money. So it's a case if the Bengals want to get something for Palmer- or nothing. Only thing that works against Palmer is there can't be any trades until a new CBA gets done.

    If Palmer retires, the Bengals have no plan B. Their best plan B would consist of losing all 16 games, and drafting Andrew Luck in 2012.

    T Thomaspro wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @hoorta said:

    I'd expect no less from Mike Brown- the guy is a first order clown- but unlike MuchoStinko a few years back, this time Palmer holds the high cards, not Mickey.

    Palmer lives a very conservative lifestyle, and the DOESN'T need the money. So it's a case if the Bengals want to get something for Palmer- or nothing. Only thing that works against Palmer is there can't be any trades until a new CBA gets done.

    If Palmer retires, the Bengals have no plan B. Their best plan B would consist of losing all 16 games, and drafting Andrew Luck in 2012.

    Palmer is as good as gone. He will be traded. He will force their hand. Book it! I can see him landing in AZ.