Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Go Packers!

Go Packers!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
242 Posts 47 Posters 13.9k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BrownsFan4Evr BrownsFan4EvrB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 618 Posts
    • 180 Reputation
    BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I HATE the freakin Stoolers!

    1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    Quote Reply
    • TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
      • 2k Posts
      • 29 Reputation
      TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Agreed. But the Steelers will win because thats "whats best for the league"

      Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
      VagitronV 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • BUNSofSTEEL08 BUNSofSTEEL08B
        • 2k Posts
        • 8 Reputation
        BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        shocking !!! Say it aint so !!!

        Climbing the Stairway...To SEVEN !!
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
          • 64k Posts
          • 8k Reputation
          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
          #4

          And, Braylon Edwards wasn't much help for a lot of the game.

          Halftime: "dammit, Braylon, you don't play for the Browns anymore. Start acting like you give a sheet !"

          "Sanchez, I wish the Browns HAD drafted you"

          "Okay, Hairyson, you guys will NOT hurt Sanchez, right? We have a good thing going with him in there"

          GO PACKERS !!!!!!!!!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Silverback S
            • 164 Posts
            • 1 Reputation
            S Silverback wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I'd be pissed too if my biggest rival just won more playoff games in the last 7 years than my team won in the last 60 YEARS!!!

            TheClevelandSoundT BrownsFan4EvrB ballpeenB 3 Replies Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • S Silverback

              I'd be pissed too if my biggest rival just won more playoff games in the last 7 years than my team won in the last 60 YEARS!!!

              TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
              • 2k Posts
              • 29 Reputation
              TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @silverback said:

              I'd be pissed too if my biggest rival just won more playoff games in the last 7 years than my team won in the last 60 YEARS!!!

              Well then stop rubbing it in our faces please.

              Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • S Silverback

                I'd be pissed too if my biggest rival just won more playoff games in the last 7 years than my team won in the last 60 YEARS!!!

                BrownsFan4Evr BrownsFan4EvrB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 618 Posts
                • 180 Reputation
                BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @silverback said:

                I'd be pissed too if my biggest rival just won more playoff games in the last 7 years than my team won in the last 60 YEARS!!!

                You'd better check those records, you idiot!

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                ❤
                Quote Reply
                • Steeler SChick S
                  • 301 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  S Steeler SChick wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I got a feeling...

                  Pittsburgh's going to the Superbowl again.

                  ... I got a feeling.

                  Enjoy your new coach, we're going off to extend the NFL record.

                  Regards....

                  ... an'at

                  .

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • cambridgeho cambridgehoC Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 2k Posts
                    • 139 Reputation
                    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I fn hate the Steelers with all my heart and soul, I will be the bigger man here and say good luck to you and I hope the Packers beat the goddamn urine out of you. Also, I hope the megatron scoreboard falls down little Bens head.

                    VaporTrailV 1 Reply Last reply
                    ❤
                    Quote Reply
                    • cambridgehoC cambridgeho

                      I fn hate the Steelers with all my heart and soul, I will be the bigger man here and say good luck to you and I hope the Packers beat the goddamn urine out of you. Also, I hope the megatron scoreboard falls down little Bens head.

                      VaporTrail VaporTrailV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 6k Posts
                      • 1k Reputation
                      VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @cambridgeho said:

                      I fn hate the Steelers with all my heart and soul, I will be the bigger man here and say good luck to you and I hope the Packers beat the goddamn urine out of you. Also, I hope the megatron scoreboard falls down little Bens head.

                      Ah yes, taking the high road by wishing death and injury upon their team's rapist. 😆

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
                        • 2k Posts
                        • 29 Reputation
                        TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Formerly Sane said:

                        It's tough when you make ignorant comments like this.

                        I'm starting to believe in all the conspiracy theories because no one has ever proved them wrong. The Steelers ALWAYS win and the Browns ALWAYS lose. What else am I supposed to think? Im just done. I give up. I will somehow adapt my mind to think that 5-11 is fulfilling because that is all I will ever experience.

                        Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
                        BrownIndianB 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound

                          Formerly Sane said:

                          It's tough when you make ignorant comments like this.

                          I'm starting to believe in all the conspiracy theories because no one has ever proved them wrong. The Steelers ALWAYS win and the Browns ALWAYS lose. What else am I supposed to think? Im just done. I give up. I will somehow adapt my mind to think that 5-11 is fulfilling because that is all I will ever experience.

                          BrownIndian BrownIndianB
                          • 2k Posts
                          • 39 Reputation
                          BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @theclevelandsound said:

                          I'm starting to believe in all the conspiracy theories because no one has ever proved them wrong. The Steelers ALWAYS win and the Browns ALWAYS lose. What else am I supposed to think? Im just done. I give up. I will somehow adapt my mind to think that 5-11 is fulfilling because that is all I will ever experience.

                          The Browns did go 10 - 7 not so long ago. Sure the schedule was weak but if we had retained the same level of WR's we had back then we can still be a decent team.

                          I know the Steelers are the toughest in the division, but the RAvens are not so invincible as we like to presume. We can challenge them. Bengals will for ever be the inconsistent players.

                          TheClevelandSoundT 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • BrownIndianB BrownIndian

                            @theclevelandsound said:

                            I'm starting to believe in all the conspiracy theories because no one has ever proved them wrong. The Steelers ALWAYS win and the Browns ALWAYS lose. What else am I supposed to think? Im just done. I give up. I will somehow adapt my mind to think that 5-11 is fulfilling because that is all I will ever experience.

                            The Browns did go 10 - 7 not so long ago. Sure the schedule was weak but if we had retained the same level of WR's we had back then we can still be a decent team.

                            I know the Steelers are the toughest in the division, but the RAvens are not so invincible as we like to presume. We can challenge them. Bengals will for ever be the inconsistent players.

                            TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
                            • 2k Posts
                            • 29 Reputation
                            TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @brownindian said:

                            The Browns did go 10 - 7 not so long ago. Sure the schedule was weak but if we had retained the same level of WR's we had back then we can still be a decent team.

                            I know the Steelers are the toughest in the division, but the RAvens are not so invincible as we like to presume. We can challenge them. Bengals will for ever be the inconsistent players.

                            10-6 is the same as 5-11 if we dont make the postseason. I know thats ignorant but thats how i see it.

                            Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
                            BrownIndianB 1 Reply Last reply
                            ❤
                            Quote Reply
                            • BUNSofSTEEL08 BUNSofSTEEL08B
                              • 2k Posts
                              • 8 Reputation
                              BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............. same as it ever was....same as it ever was.... same as it ever was....same as it ever was.... same as it ever was....same as it ever was.... same as it ever was....same as it ever was....

                              Climbing the Stairway...To SEVEN !!
                              TheClevelandSoundT 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08

                                zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............. same as it ever was....same as it ever was.... same as it ever was....same as it ever was.... same as it ever was....same as it ever was.... same as it ever was....same as it ever was....

                                TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
                                • 2k Posts
                                • 29 Reputation
                                TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @bunsofsteel08 said:

                                zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............. same as it ever was....same as it ever was.... same as it ever was....same as it ever was.... same as it ever was....same as it ever was.... same as it ever was....same as it ever was....

                                pretty much

                                Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
                                BUNSofSTEEL08B 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound

                                  @bunsofsteel08 said:

                                  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............. same as it ever was....same as it ever was.... same as it ever was....same as it ever was.... same as it ever was....same as it ever was.... same as it ever was....same as it ever was....

                                  pretty much

                                  BUNSofSTEEL08 BUNSofSTEEL08B
                                  • 2k Posts
                                  • 8 Reputation
                                  BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @theclevelandsound said:

                                  pretty much

                                  I cant say i fully relate. But see where your coming from.

                                  Climbing the Stairway...To SEVEN !!
                                  TheClevelandSoundT 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08

                                    @theclevelandsound said:

                                    pretty much

                                    I cant say i fully relate. But see where your coming from.

                                    TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
                                    • 2k Posts
                                    • 29 Reputation
                                    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @bunsofsteel08 said:

                                    I cant say i fully relate. But see where your coming from.

                                    I'm done fighting with you guys. I have accepted the Browns place in the NFL and thats that. Congratulations on your AFC North Championship.

                                    Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    ❤
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound

                                      @brownindian said:

                                      The Browns did go 10 - 7 not so long ago. Sure the schedule was weak but if we had retained the same level of WR's we had back then we can still be a decent team.

                                      I know the Steelers are the toughest in the division, but the RAvens are not so invincible as we like to presume. We can challenge them. Bengals will for ever be the inconsistent players.

                                      10-6 is the same as 5-11 if we dont make the postseason. I know thats ignorant but thats how i see it.

                                      BrownIndian BrownIndianB
                                      • 2k Posts
                                      • 39 Reputation
                                      BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @theclevelandsound said:

                                      10-6 is the same as 5-11 if we dont make the postseason. I know thats ignorant but thats how i see it.

                                      i wish i could give words of encouragement, but the hiring of Shurmur does not fill me with confidence. hopefully im wrong but im sure eventually we will find one coach whom we can stick with for more than 3 years.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • BendMeOver BendMeOverB
                                        • 328 Posts
                                        • 7 Reputation
                                        BendMeOverB BendMeOver wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Crying about another losing season, really? If you are such a great fan of team you stick by them through thick and thin. Nobody cares about whiners. All things go in cycles. It took the Rooney's some 50 years to figure it out...surely at some point Lerner will figure it out.

                                        TheClevelandSoundT 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • BendMeOverB BendMeOver

                                          Crying about another losing season, really? If you are such a great fan of team you stick by them through thick and thin. Nobody cares about whiners. All things go in cycles. It took the Rooney's some 50 years to figure it out...surely at some point Lerner will figure it out.

                                          TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
                                          • 2k Posts
                                          • 29 Reputation
                                          TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Endymion said:

                                          Crying about another losing season, really? If you are such a great fan of team you stick by them through thick and thin. Nobody cares about whiners. All things go in cycles. It took the Rooney's some 50 years to figure it out...surely at some point Lerner will figure it out.

                                          Nope.

                                          Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          ❤
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate