Skip to content

Go Packers!

The Browns Board
242 47 13.9k
  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by

    I want to get this T-shirt..

    99162.jpg

  • I want to get this T-shirt..

    99162.jpg

    ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by

    @wrrebel said:

    I want to get this T-shirt..

    99162.jpg

    clay matthews is in the closet? he seemed like a real man to me.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn

    Look for Clay in 'Monsters, Inc Part III'

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by

    omnomnom.jpg

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by

    Clay Matthews reminds me alot of steve lattimer from the program

  • PITTSBURGH native Christina Aguilara to Sing National Anthem at SB~45 ...

    More Karma ?? How bout Steelers Ben Roethlisberger #7 in his 7th Season going for Steelrs SB # 7 !!! ?? THINGS THAT MAKE YA GO hmmmm

    ? I normally doubt and am a wreck during Super Bowls... But Maybe this is anointed ...LOL !! Enjoy Cleveland ...ENJOY !! But MAybe not , hmmmm... 777 !

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @bunsofsteel08 said:

    PITTSBURGH native Christina Aguilara to Sing National Anthem at SB~45 ...

    More Karma ?? How bout Steelers Ben Roethlisberger #7 in his 7th Season going for Steelrs SB # 7 !!! ?? THINGS THAT MAKE YA GO hmmmm

    ? I normally doubt and am a wreck during Super Bowls... But Maybe this is anointed ...LOL !! Enjoy Cleveland ...ENJOY !! But MAybe not , hmmmm... 777 !

    Maybe she can have a wardrobe malfunction to make it more interesting....

    BTW, even if you win the Packers still have you beat in Championships.

  • PITTSBURGH native Christina Aguilara to Sing National Anthem at SB~45 ...

    More Karma ?? How bout Steelers Ben Roethlisberger #7 in his 7th Season going for Steelrs SB # 7 !!! ?? THINGS THAT MAKE YA GO hmmmm

    ? I normally doubt and am a wreck during Super Bowls... But Maybe this is anointed ...LOL !! Enjoy Cleveland ...ENJOY !! But MAybe not , hmmmm... 777 !

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @bunsofsteel08 said:

    PITTSBURGH native Christina Aguilara to Sing National Anthem at SB~45 ...

    More Karma ?? How bout Steelers Ben Roethlisberger #7 in his 7th Season going for Steelrs SB # 7 !!! ?? THINGS THAT MAKE YA GO hmmmm

    ? I normally doubt and am a wreck during Super Bowls... But Maybe this is anointed ...LOL !! Enjoy Cleveland ...ENJOY !! But MAybe not , hmmmm... 777 !

    Its always about Cleveland, isn't it?

  • I want to get this T-shirt..

    99162.jpg

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @wrrebel said:

    I want to get this T-shirt..

    99162.jpg

    No you don't and that's a rip off from the Chuck Norris quotes. Clay Mathews is a beast BUT he's no Chuck Norris. 🙂

    And Hoorta I just read that a few of the primary Steeler insiders. Jim Wexell being the main one stated via twitter I believe that the Steeler organization feels the hard cast will promote a faster healing process with Pouncey. It's not employed because of the severity. According to Wexell. I guess we'll see.

  • Clay Matthews reminds me alot of steve lattimer from the program

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @wrrebel said:

    Clay Matthews reminds me alot of steve lattimer from the program

    Lol he totally does and I LOVE that movie. And Pumpkin Eater you're a train wreck. A honest to god embarrassment to the intelligent fans on this message board.

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    steelersfanapplication.png
  • S Slurp and Burp wrote on last edited by TheClevelandSound

    without a Steeler thread this board would be dead.

    Knocking on Seven's door. I am not sure the Browns can ever catch up.

    P.S. I like men.

  • S Slurp and Burp wrote on last edited by TheClevelandSound

    P.S. Certain Browns fans are Retarded to continually talk smack about the Steelers and their fans.

    Enjoy the Super Bowl.

    And I still like men.

  • F FSG wrote on last edited by

    In the Modern Era of the NFL, the Steelers have 384 wins to the Browns 258.

    That's 126 more wins, that is 77 less losses.

    20 to 6 more Division Championships

    33 to 4 more Post Season wins

    15 to 3 AFC Championship Game Appearances

    8 to 0 Super Bowl Appearances

    6 to 0 Super Bowl Wins

    And you're referring to "Total Embarrassment" of being a Steelers fan over a Browns fan? Yeah, I definitely would rather be known as a team that throws bottles on the field as opposed to the one that is playing in the Super Bowl on next Sunday.

    Take heart - you're close to having a franchise QB. After all, you only passed on both Ben Roethlisberger and Mark Sanchez in recent years.....you'll get it right someday. In the meantime, enjoy your inferiority complex.

  • F FSG

    In the Modern Era of the NFL, the Steelers have 384 wins to the Browns 258.

    That's 126 more wins, that is 77 less losses.

    20 to 6 more Division Championships

    33 to 4 more Post Season wins

    15 to 3 AFC Championship Game Appearances

    8 to 0 Super Bowl Appearances

    6 to 0 Super Bowl Wins

    And you're referring to "Total Embarrassment" of being a Steelers fan over a Browns fan? Yeah, I definitely would rather be known as a team that throws bottles on the field as opposed to the one that is playing in the Super Bowl on next Sunday.

    Take heart - you're close to having a franchise QB. After all, you only passed on both Ben Roethlisberger and Mark Sanchez in recent years.....you'll get it right someday. In the meantime, enjoy your inferiority complex.

    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by

    @fsg said:

    In the Modern Era of the NFL, the Steelers have 384 wins to the Browns 258.

    That's 126 more wins, that is 77 less losses.

    20 to 6 more Division Championships

    33 to 4 more Post Season wins

    15 to 3 AFC Championship Game Appearances

    8 to 0 Super Bowl Appearances

    6 to 0 Super Bowl Wins

    And you're referring to "Total Embarrassment" of being a Steelers fan over a Browns fan? Yeah, I definitely would rather be known as a team that throws bottles on the field as opposed to the one that is playing in the Super Bowl on next Sunday.

    Take heart - you're close to having a franchise QB. After all, you only passed on both Ben Roethlisberger and Mark Sanchez in recent years.....you'll get it right someday. In the meantime, enjoy your inferiority complex.

    A Steelers fan made this application.

  • F FSG

    In the Modern Era of the NFL, the Steelers have 384 wins to the Browns 258.

    That's 126 more wins, that is 77 less losses.

    20 to 6 more Division Championships

    33 to 4 more Post Season wins

    15 to 3 AFC Championship Game Appearances

    8 to 0 Super Bowl Appearances

    6 to 0 Super Bowl Wins

    And you're referring to "Total Embarrassment" of being a Steelers fan over a Browns fan? Yeah, I definitely would rather be known as a team that throws bottles on the field as opposed to the one that is playing in the Super Bowl on next Sunday.

    Take heart - you're close to having a franchise QB. After all, you only passed on both Ben Roethlisberger and Mark Sanchez in recent years.....you'll get it right someday. In the meantime, enjoy your inferiority complex.

    C ClevelandBigDawg wrote on last edited by

    @fsg said:

    In the Modern Era of the NFL, the Steelers have 384 wins to the Browns 258.

    That's 126 more wins, that is 77 less losses.

    20 to 6 more Division Championships

    33 to 4 more Post Season wins

    15 to 3 AFC Championship Game Appearances

    8 to 0 Super Bowl Appearances

    6 to 0 Super Bowl Wins

    And you're referring to "Total Embarrassment" of being a Steelers fan over a Browns fan? Yeah, I definitely would rather be known as a team that throws bottles on the field as opposed to the one that is playing in the Super Bowl on next Sunday.

    Take heart - you're close to having a franchise QB. After all, you only passed on both Ben Roethlisberger and Mark Sanchez in recent years.....you'll get it right someday. In the meantime, enjoy your inferiority complex.

    That's weird, because I found this....

    The record, all time, of the Cleveland Browns combined is 415-352-10 a winning percentage of .541.

    The record, all time, of the Pittsburgh Steelers combined is 565-529-21 a winning percentage of .516.

    Last I checked .541 > .516

    Whatever though...

  • @fsg said:

    In the Modern Era of the NFL, the Steelers have 384 wins to the Browns 258.

    That's 126 more wins, that is 77 less losses.

    20 to 6 more Division Championships

    33 to 4 more Post Season wins

    15 to 3 AFC Championship Game Appearances

    8 to 0 Super Bowl Appearances

    6 to 0 Super Bowl Wins

    And you're referring to "Total Embarrassment" of being a Steelers fan over a Browns fan? Yeah, I definitely would rather be known as a team that throws bottles on the field as opposed to the one that is playing in the Super Bowl on next Sunday.

    Take heart - you're close to having a franchise QB. After all, you only passed on both Ben Roethlisberger and Mark Sanchez in recent years.....you'll get it right someday. In the meantime, enjoy your inferiority complex.

    That's weird, because I found this....

    The record, all time, of the Cleveland Browns combined is 415-352-10 a winning percentage of .541.

    The record, all time, of the Pittsburgh Steelers combined is 565-529-21 a winning percentage of .516.

    Last I checked .541 > .516

    Whatever though...

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @clevelandbigdawg said:

    That's weird, because I found this....

    The record, all time, of the Cleveland Browns combined is 415-352-10 a winning percentage of .541.

    The record, all time, of the Pittsburgh Steelers combined is 565-529-21 a winning percentage of .516.

    Last I checked .541 > .516

    Whatever though...

    You're forgetting an important point

    STEELERS FANS THINK THE HISTORY OF THE NFL STARTED IN 1970

  • F FSG

    In the Modern Era of the NFL, the Steelers have 384 wins to the Browns 258.

    That's 126 more wins, that is 77 less losses.

    20 to 6 more Division Championships

    33 to 4 more Post Season wins

    15 to 3 AFC Championship Game Appearances

    8 to 0 Super Bowl Appearances

    6 to 0 Super Bowl Wins

    And you're referring to "Total Embarrassment" of being a Steelers fan over a Browns fan? Yeah, I definitely would rather be known as a team that throws bottles on the field as opposed to the one that is playing in the Super Bowl on next Sunday.

    Take heart - you're close to having a franchise QB. After all, you only passed on both Ben Roethlisberger and Mark Sanchez in recent years.....you'll get it right someday. In the meantime, enjoy your inferiority complex.

    P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by

    @fsg said:

    In the Modern Era of the NFL, the Steelers have 384 wins to the Browns 258.

    That's 126 more wins, that is 77 less losses.

    20 to 6 more Division Championships

    33 to 4 more Post Season wins

    15 to 3 AFC Championship Game Appearances

    8 to 0 Super Bowl Appearances

    6 to 0 Super Bowl Wins

    And you're referring to "Total Embarrassment" of being a Steelers fan over a Browns fan? Yeah, I definitely would rather be known as a team that throws bottles on the field as opposed to the one that is playing in the Super Bowl on next Sunday.

    Take heart - you're close to having a franchise QB. After all, you only passed on both Ben Roethlisberger and Mark Sanchez in recent years.....you'll get it right someday. In the meantime, enjoy your inferiority complex.

    Well FAG, unfortunately for you, Pro football didn't start with the Stooler's first tainted Superbowl win. Will the Stoolers ever catch up to the Browns? Maybe if they continue to cheat at the high level they do today.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by

    So then what's your problem?

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by

    Dr. Richard Rydze predicts the Squeelers will win this years superbowl.

  • @clevelandbigdawg said:

    That's weird, because I found this....

    The record, all time, of the Cleveland Browns combined is 415-352-10 a winning percentage of .541.

    The record, all time, of the Pittsburgh Steelers combined is 565-529-21 a winning percentage of .516.

    Last I checked .541 > .516

    Whatever though...

    You're forgetting an important point

    STEELERS FANS THINK THE HISTORY OF THE NFL STARTED IN 1970

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    You're forgetting an important point

    STEELERS FANS THINK THE HISTORY OF THE NFL STARTED IN 1970

    Hoorta sir one thing you can't deny is the absolutely diluted nature of the NFL during the earliest parts of the league from a talent stand point. Not to mention far less teams. I don't know that anyone completely discredits those championships but I do believe they carry less weight and I'm not alone. Fact of the matter is where live in the NOW and the now is Pittsburgh in the upper echelon. If the tables turn at some point so be it but right now it is what it is and the Steelers sit near the top.