Go Packers!
-
mikeyP72 said:
No, it is what it is to your fan base because you have NONE.Not at all but hey if it makes you feel better. The same stock isn't applied to NFL Championships anywhere outside of Cleveland. Hell the prefect place to start would be Green Bay because they have both. Ask them which set means more.
Homotron said:
Not at all but hey if it makes you feel better. The same stock isn't applied to NFL Championships anywhere outside of Cleveland. Hell the prefect place to start would be Green Bay because they have both. Ask them which set means more.1 means 1.
You get 1 for 1929, you get 1 for 1996.
No 2 for 1 coupons are issued. To the people living in Green Bay in 1929 the title meant the same as the one in 1996 meant to those people.
See: Here is one:

And here is another one. It is a different one, but it is still just one:

-
Even if this is Dan Rooney's hand, you still only get one per finger.

-
Homotron said:
Not at all but hey if it makes you feel better. The same stock isn't applied to NFL Championships anywhere outside of Cleveland. Hell the prefect place to start would be Green Bay because they have both. Ask them which set means more.1 means 1.
You get 1 for 1929, you get 1 for 1996.
No 2 for 1 coupons are issued. To the people living in Green Bay in 1929 the title meant the same as the one in 1996 meant to those people.
See: Here is one:

And here is another one. It is a different one, but it is still just one:

1 means 1.
You get 1 for 1929, you get 1 for 1996.
No 2 for 1 coupons are issued. To the people living in Green Bay in 1929 the title meant the same as the one in 1996 meant to those people.
See: Here is one:

And here is another one. It is a different one, but it is still just one:

lol. I won't lie. I enjoyed this

and my points still stand and stand tall. I don't think many will argue that it's more difficult to win a Super Bowl. I'd say the same if I weren't a Steeler fan and the argument didn't favor my home town squad.
-
And it still don't matter how old and wrinkley and nasty each title is. They are still yours to take home and each still only counts as one.

-
1 means 1.
You get 1 for 1929, you get 1 for 1996.
No 2 for 1 coupons are issued. To the people living in Green Bay in 1929 the title meant the same as the one in 1996 meant to those people.
See: Here is one:

And here is another one. It is a different one, but it is still just one:

lol. I won't lie. I enjoyed this

and my points still stand and stand tall. I don't think many will argue that it's more difficult to win a Super Bowl. I'd say the same if I weren't a Steeler fan and the argument didn't favor my home town squad.
Homotron said:
lol. I won't lie. I enjoyed this
and my points still stand and stand tall. I don't think many will argue that it's more difficult to win a Super Bowl. I'd say the same if I weren't a Steeler fan and the argument didn't favor my home town squad.
Like I said once, who's comparing? We're just counting. Being a champion now means no more really than being a champion 50-60-70-80-90 years ago.

(this "Champion" is 90 years old, and was the model for Snow White in the Disney Classic)
-
So you wouldn't want your championships discredited? Then what does that tell you about how to behave as a person? Ever heard of the Golden Rule?
Your entire point has been nothing other than to aggravate the snot out of people for the sport of it. The one thing I truly hate about the internet is that it has given knuckleheads a platform for creating the impression that rudeness is cool. It isn't.
To paraphrase your own words: There isn't a Browns fan on here who would bring up Steeler Super Bowl victories or attempt to knock them down if Steeler fans weren't on here touting them as if they were something supremely special.
I suppose there are Steeler fans on some message board patting themselves on various body parts and tutoring each other on the number seven so they'll be able to count that high should it become necessary. I don't really care enough to find out nor would I attempt to stop them. In fact, I invite you to join them in that autoerotic exercise in the Steeler family bed rather than our hangout. I suppose there are some people who enjoy watching animals mating. I am not one of them.
Oh the self righteous arrive to the debate, usually in droves. I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just saying that if the situations were flipped I'd be up in arms as well. However that doesn't change my opinion or my perspective on the matter. I'm also not alone with this opinion and it's not restricted to just Steeler fans. NFL Championships are what they are and certainly were accomplishments. The Browns franchise carries the aura that it does because of those championships despite the last decade or more of dismal play. However I don't know that many will argue that it's more difficult to win Super Bowls and all anyone cares about in the here and now is Super Bowl trophies. I also can't believe you pulled the "knuckle head and aggravate the snot" out of your bag of tricks considering the company you keep on this message board. There are more than a few individuals that live and breath absolutely childish remarks for the sake of making childish remarks. Keep the self righteous BS to yourself Kathy. It is Kathy right? It's a message board. The sh.it will be slung and slung often. I've been more than civil on several occasions and could exist here without saying anything derogatory but because of the choice few mentioned above it's nearly impossible.
And once again my NFL Championships vs Super Bowls is no where close to me trying to push buttons or stir the pot. I nor the rest of the world put the same kind of stock in NFL Championships when up against Super Bowls. It is what it is.
Your post was ridiculous and nauseating. Read some of the sh.it the mental midgets post here on a regular basis and reevaluate.

Homotron said:
I'm not trying to be rude.But you ARE being rude apparently without even trying. I finally had enough of it.
-
Homotron said:
I'm not trying to be rude.But you ARE being rude apparently without even trying. I finally had enough of it.
But you ARE being rude apparently without even trying. I finally had enough of it.
Kathy...Dont waste your time arguing with a pompouse self pontificating tool...yes he thinks hes brilliant and he still has alot to learn about life...Your post was right on point...Let him wallow in his Myopic self serving view of himself and the world...He has no clue hard it was back in the day...when Men were real Men and they didnt have all the sissy rules they have today...Its so much easier today than he realizes. The talent pool is so diluted these days by virtue of the number of teams...Roster sizes and practice squads etc....back in the old days you were only able to use one side of the field to move the ball via the way the hash marks were placed. But I will state that winning a championship in any era is difficult. It takes the simple concept of teamwork,desire and will...We all know this. But this time he crossed the line IMO.
-
i've gotta admit, it will be a little more satisfying if Pgh loses the big dance--even a sickening inches away--than if they were already done and had fallen out of the playoffs already.
Pack 34 Pgh 27
-
Homotron said:
I'm not trying to be rude.But you ARE being rude apparently without even trying. I finally had enough of it.
But you ARE being rude apparently without even trying. I finally had enough of it.
Once again this is a internet message board. I suppose you're immune or at least turn a blind eye to all the BS that is posted on a day to day basis here. It must be the case because you have the audacity to label ANYTHING that I said in this thread as rude. Comical and amazingly short sighted. Super Bowls are the name of the game now and for the last time they are more DIFFICULT to win.
-
GAYEST POST OF ALL TIME. Please vote.
-
-
what is this i dont even
-
But you ARE being rude apparently without even trying. I finally had enough of it.
Once again this is a internet message board. I suppose you're immune or at least turn a blind eye to all the BS that is posted on a day to day basis here. It must be the case because you have the audacity to label ANYTHING that I said in this thread as rude. Comical and amazingly short sighted. Super Bowls are the name of the game now and for the last time they are more DIFFICULT to win.
Homotron said:
Once again this is a internet message board. I suppose you're immune or at least turn a blind eye to all the BS that is posted on a day to day basis here. It must be the case because you have the audacity to label ANYTHING that I said in this thread as rude. Comical and amazingly short sighted. Super Bowls are the name of the game now and for the last time they are more DIFFICULT to win.Let Me remind you of something...YOUR ON A BROWNS FAN FORUM... So dont tell the FANS OF THE BROWNS ON THIS BOARD HOW TO ACT....YOU are a guest here...Why your here makes no sense...Go to a Stoolers fan board where your welcome...your BS is getting stale...You should be out celebrating with your friends "LIKE A REAL FAN" of thier team would (that is if you have any)...your obsession with us is beyond comical and immature to say the least.
-
GAYEST POST OF ALL TIME. Please vote.
GAYEST POST OF ALL TIME. Please vote.
Actually, I think it is a prophetic photo. What I read is that the sun is setting on the Steelers run of success and that there is a long, dark night ahead for them.
-
Formerly Sane said:
Hundreds of you Browns fans have tried to tell me the Steelers have only won through cheating! I thought you were just whining little bitches bordering on mental Retardation................I was wrong!Proof positive you were right all along! The Rooneys have gone too far!
Buying football games is one thing.....buying God is another all together!
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

As I said in the prior post, the above photo is prophetic in that it portends the end of the Steelers run of success.
For, you see, with the dieing sun comes the phenomena known as "The Green Flash", a bright yellow and green spark of light.

Now, what entity of green and yellow do you suppose it is that escorts this dieing steeler sun to its demise?
-
Learn more about the Green flash:
-
It was still really gay though.
-
It was still really gay though.
It was still really gay though.
OK, but don't you think I should get the award for the most poetic post of the week?
-
As Steeler Nation prepares for its Super Bowl XLV close-up, its mirror image is no longer reflected nationally. In geographical and cultural scope, that image is closer to something better described as Steeler Planet.
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/114877634.html
The Best Fans Locally
The Best Fans Nationally
The Best Fans Globally
I can't wait until Sunday!!!
Steelers 31- Green Blow Punkers 13
-
lol....and do you understand why there are so many stool fans throughout the US?
they all leave to find real jobs. after having worked for peanuts in that shithole, i left to find real work myself. and i found it.
then there's this....
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2011/01/25/the-ter...sec1_lnk2|39362
try the mail bag....full of gems from pitts most intellectually challenged...
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2011/01/31/all-tha...-of-steeler-h/3
all thats left in this dead city are assembly line workers, bankers, and druggies. how do i know? all i have to do is look out my window.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login