Go Packers!
-
It was still really gay though.
-
It was still really gay though.
It was still really gay though.
OK, but don't you think I should get the award for the most poetic post of the week?
-
As Steeler Nation prepares for its Super Bowl XLV close-up, its mirror image is no longer reflected nationally. In geographical and cultural scope, that image is closer to something better described as Steeler Planet.
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/114877634.html
The Best Fans Locally
The Best Fans Nationally
The Best Fans Globally
I can't wait until Sunday!!!
Steelers 31- Green Blow Punkers 13
-
lol....and do you understand why there are so many stool fans throughout the US?
they all leave to find real jobs. after having worked for peanuts in that shithole, i left to find real work myself. and i found it.
then there's this....
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2011/01/25/the-ter...sec1_lnk2|39362
try the mail bag....full of gems from pitts most intellectually challenged...
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2011/01/31/all-tha...-of-steeler-h/3
all thats left in this dead city are assembly line workers, bankers, and druggies. how do i know? all i have to do is look out my window.
-
Homotron said:
Once again this is a internet message board. I suppose you're immune or at least turn a blind eye to all the BS that is posted on a day to day basis here. It must be the case because you have the audacity to label ANYTHING that I said in this thread as rude. Comical and amazingly short sighted. Super Bowls are the name of the game now and for the last time they are more DIFFICULT to win.Let Me remind you of something...YOUR ON A BROWNS FAN FORUM... So dont tell the FANS OF THE BROWNS ON THIS BOARD HOW TO ACT....YOU are a guest here...Why your here makes no sense...Go to a Stoolers fan board where your welcome...your BS is getting stale...You should be out celebrating with your friends "LIKE A REAL FAN" of thier team would (that is if you have any)...your obsession with us is beyond comical and immature to say the least.
Let Me remind you of something...YOUR ON A BROWNS FAN FORUM... So dont tell the FANS OF THE BROWNS ON THIS BOARD HOW TO ACT....YOU are a guest here...Why your here makes no sense...Go to a Stoolers fan board where your welcome...your BS is getting stale...You should be out celebrating with your friends "LIKE A REAL FAN" of thier team would (that is if you have any)...your obsession with us is beyond comical and immature to say the least.
I have triple the posts on my primary Steeler board. I've already explained on several occasions why I first hit this message board and why I continue to post here. You have heard of internet tabs correct? You know those little things at the top of your search engine that you can click and quickly switch pages? You should try using them some time. As far as my "audacity" comment is concerned, she came flying in here with her internet cape on and said my position was rude when this board is full of absolutely childish comments and positions. All of which you're no stranger. If she's going to take issue with my comments she should take issue with them all. It was a convenient grand stand and pretty funny all things considered. Your self righteous BS is also amusing. My BS is getting stale? I only post when the sh.it has already been thrown. I'm not starting threads and I certainly don't troll unless it's warranted.
And I've also said this several times. We in Pittsburgh don't celebrate playoff wins or Super Bowl appearances. We celebrate Super Bowl victories and seeing as the Super Bowl isn't until Sunday what exactly are you suggesting? that I go on a week long bender? The "real fan" comment is also hilarious. I'm not well received here by some because what I said hits home and it's more than just mindless trolling. If you don't like it don't read it or better yet tell your fellow mouth breathers to quit making STEELER RELATED threads. Once again I made the comment that I made because Kathy came in here to save the day all the while coming across absolutely ridiculous because the life blood of this message board is infused with flat out Steeler related ignorance and a stream of constant insults. If I actually gave a sh.it about what people said do you really think I'd continue to post? Especially after my name was changed months and months ago?
Obsession? lol. I went to college in Ohio. Have several great friends that are Browns diehards. The "rivalry" is a part of who I am and the reason I'm on this board. Division news and the occasional intelligent conversation. Unfortunately it's almost always infused with a bunch of immature BS. Wake the xxxx up moron.
-
lol....and do you understand why there are so many stool fans throughout the US?
they all leave to find real jobs. after having worked for peanuts in that shithole, i left to find real work myself. and i found it.
then there's this....
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2011/01/25/the-ter...sec1_lnk2|39362
try the mail bag....full of gems from pitts most intellectually challenged...
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2011/01/31/all-tha...-of-steeler-h/3
all thats left in this dead city are assembly line workers, bankers, and druggies. how do i know? all i have to do is look out my window.
lol....and do you understand why there are so many stool fans throughout the US?
they all leave to find real jobs. after having worked for peanuts in that shithole, i left to find real work myself. and i found it.
then there's this....
try the mail bag....full of gems from pitts most intellectually challenged...
all thats left in this dead city are assembly line workers, bankers, and druggies. how do i know? all i have to do is look out my window.
Hilarious. People did leave the city after the Steel industry crashed and it lasted throughout the 80's and part of the 90's. Now everyone is coming back because the city is booming. Leaders in several now vital technologies and plenty of national chains are now making the city and it's out lying areas their corporate headquarter locations. Absolutely Retarded argument.
Leader in Green Technology
Medical supplies and medical innovation
World Class health system
Multi-nationals are setting up their main hubs in the area as well as several substantial corporate entities.
I didn't realize they held Global Political Summits in Sh.it Holes. lol
I will say that I think it's mental for Steeler fans to start this sort of thing on this message board but outside of that your position is wrong and ridiculous. AND if you're still here and don't like it GET THE xxxx out.

-
-
lol....and do you understand why there are so many stool fans throughout the US?
they all leave to find real jobs. after having worked for peanuts in that shithole, i left to find real work myself. and i found it.
then there's this....
try the mail bag....full of gems from pitts most intellectually challenged...
all thats left in this dead city are assembly line workers, bankers, and druggies. how do i know? all i have to do is look out my window.
Hilarious. People did leave the city after the Steel industry crashed and it lasted throughout the 80's and part of the 90's. Now everyone is coming back because the city is booming. Leaders in several now vital technologies and plenty of national chains are now making the city and it's out lying areas their corporate headquarter locations. Absolutely Retarded argument.
Leader in Green Technology
Medical supplies and medical innovation
World Class health system
Multi-nationals are setting up their main hubs in the area as well as several substantial corporate entities.
I didn't realize they held Global Political Summits in Sh.it Holes. lol
I will say that I think it's mental for Steeler fans to start this sort of thing on this message board but outside of that your position is wrong and ridiculous. AND if you're still here and don't like it GET THE xxxx out.

Homotron said:
Hilarious. People did leave the city after the Steel industry crashed and it lasted throughout the 80's and part of the 90's. Now everyone is coming back because the city is booming. Leaders in several now vital technologies and plenty of national chains are now making the city and it's out lying areas their corporate headquarter locations. Absolutely Retarded argument.Leader in Green Technology
Medical supplies and medical innovation
World Class health system
Multi-nationals are setting up their main hubs in the area as well as several substantial corporate entities.
I didn't realize they held Global Political Summits in Sh.it Holes. lol
I will say that I think it's mental for Steeler fans to start this sort of thing on this message board but outside of that your position is wrong and ridiculous. AND if you're still here and don't like it GET THE xxxx out.

why would anyone go back there if they make 4xs as much on the east or west cost? ridiculous. sure i love the midwest (ohio) but you won't see my white ass back there until i retire with enough loot to never have to work another day in my life.
these two words will trump anything PA medical in it..........cleveland clinic. period.
-
Homotron said:
Hilarious. People did leave the city after the Steel industry crashed and it lasted throughout the 80's and part of the 90's. Now everyone is coming back because the city is booming. Leaders in several now vital technologies and plenty of national chains are now making the city and it's out lying areas their corporate headquarter locations. Absolutely Retarded argument.Leader in Green Technology
Medical supplies and medical innovation
World Class health system
Multi-nationals are setting up their main hubs in the area as well as several substantial corporate entities.
I didn't realize they held Global Political Summits in Sh.it Holes. lol
I will say that I think it's mental for Steeler fans to start this sort of thing on this message board but outside of that your position is wrong and ridiculous. AND if you're still here and don't like it GET THE xxxx out.

why would anyone go back there if they make 4xs as much on the east or west cost? ridiculous. sure i love the midwest (ohio) but you won't see my white ass back there until i retire with enough loot to never have to work another day in my life.
these two words will trump anything PA medical in it..........cleveland clinic. period.
-
Browns fans need to sit and think for a moment about where they are getting their post season revenue from. The two teams in the Super Bowl share all ticket sales with the teams that did not make it to the Super Bowl.
The Browns should be thankful for the welfare handout from the Pittsburgh Steelers.
-
Homotron said:
Hilarious. People did leave the city after the Steel industry crashed and it lasted throughout the 80's and part of the 90's. Now everyone is coming back because the city is booming. Leaders in several now vital technologies and plenty of national chains are now making the city and it's out lying areas their corporate headquarter locations. Absolutely Retarded argument.Leader in Green Technology
Medical supplies and medical innovation
World Class health system
Multi-nationals are setting up their main hubs in the area as well as several substantial corporate entities.
I didn't realize they held Global Political Summits in Sh.it Holes. lol
I will say that I think it's mental for Steeler fans to start this sort of thing on this message board but outside of that your position is wrong and ridiculous. AND if you're still here and don't like it GET THE xxxx out.

why would anyone go back there if they make 4xs as much on the east or west cost? ridiculous. sure i love the midwest (ohio) but you won't see my white ass back there until i retire with enough loot to never have to work another day in my life.
these two words will trump anything PA medical in it..........cleveland clinic. period.
why would anyone go back there if they make 4xs as much on the east or west cost? ridiculous. sure i love the midwest (ohio) but you won't see my white ass back there until i retire with enough loot to never have to work another day in my life.
these two words will trump anything PA medical in it..........cleveland clinic. period.
Depends on the field as far as the money is concerned. The Cleveland Clinic is a great health system but I was talking the medical supply and technologies end more than anything and that's in Pittsburgh. I also wasn't talking about Ohio (I hate the state outside of Columbus) but rather Pittsburgh and as I said above is a hub for several major technology developments and is in a tremendous revival process. The city itself is now the model for cities all over the United States on the mend.
-
pittsburgh and cleveland have more in common than the fans of each team would want to admit. both got kicked in the balls when the steel industries fizzled. i've followed the job market of both and their surrounding areas. the advertising, design and marketing game just ain't what it is here. if it was i'd be there in a heartbeat.
-
Packers fans are buying more tickets to the Superbowl than Squeelers fans are. Everyone outside of Pennsylvania is pulling for Green Bay.
-
-
I just hope they let the players play the game and not call the B.S. roughing penalties that began when the Steelers played the Browns and we tackled them too hard. Most teams just hit back but the Browns made such a federal case out of getting beaten that the NFL became chickified.
-
I just hope they let the players play the game and not call the B.S. roughing penalties that began when the Steelers played the Browns and we tackled them too hard. Most teams just hit back but the Browns made such a federal case out of getting beaten that the NFL became chickified.
I just hope they let the players play the game and not call the B.S. roughing penalties that began when the Steelers played the Browns and we tackled them too hard. Most teams just hit back but the Browns made such a federal case out of getting beaten that the NFL became chickified.
and this forum became chickified when you joined it. STFU mary.
-
-
-
lol....and do you understand why there are so many stool fans throughout the US?
they all leave to find real jobs. after having worked for peanuts in that shithole, i left to find real work myself. and i found it.
then there's this....
try the mail bag....full of gems from pitts most intellectually challenged...
all thats left in this dead city are assembly line workers, bankers, and druggies. how do i know? all i have to do is look out my window.
Hilarious. People did leave the city after the Steel industry crashed and it lasted throughout the 80's and part of the 90's. Now everyone is coming back because the city is booming. Leaders in several now vital technologies and plenty of national chains are now making the city and it's out lying areas their corporate headquarter locations. Absolutely Retarded argument.
Leader in Green Technology
Medical supplies and medical innovation
World Class health system
Multi-nationals are setting up their main hubs in the area as well as several substantial corporate entities.
I didn't realize they held Global Political Summits in Sh.it Holes. lol
I will say that I think it's mental for Steeler fans to start this sort of thing on this message board but outside of that your position is wrong and ridiculous. AND if you're still here and don't like it GET THE xxxx out.

Homotron said:
Hilarious. People did leave the city after the Steel industry crashed and it lasted throughout the 80's and part of the 90's. Now everyone is coming back because the city is booming. Leaders in several now vital technologies and plenty of national chains are now making the city and it's out lying areas their corporate headquarter locations. Absolutely Retarded argument.mostly false....1st everyone is not coming back. a population growth of a few thousand does not constitute your claim. leaders in technology? i happen to work in the technology field.....so tell me what i dont already know. do you know the difference between a corporate headquarters and a field office? i interviewed with a hundred companies in pittsburgh....u read about it in papers. not a single company i looked at had gross earnings of more than 10 mil per year.....but keep in mind im an engineer. i love when ignorant kids try to tell me about my line of work.....u went to Kent? sorry folks....that bush league.
Leader in Green Technology
which ones?Medical supplies and medical innovation
McKesson is the largest and they employ a couple thousandWorld Class health system
except they let old ladies wander around the building to find her way to the roof to die. most of my friends work for UPMC....my best friend x-rayed big gay when he tried to take on a continental. u know how pathetic the pay is at your "world class health system"?Multi-nationals are setting up their main hubs in the area as well as several substantial corporate entities.
fancy names for field offices.....fact is they reduced tax liabilities for business to draw some in. companies rarely move major operations. novellus tried it and failed cause their employees would not relocate. so who are these multinationals? i bet you cant name 3....I didn't realize they held Global Political Summits in Sh.it Holes. lol
do shitholes have to tarp the brokendown abandoned building on mt washington when the heads of state arrived?
I will say that I think it's mental for Steeler fans to start this sort of thing on this message board but outside of that your position is wrong and ridiculous. AND if you're still here and don't like it GET THE xxxx out.
know why i stay? family. and cheap as hell taxes and real estate. i work 180 days per year in NY, pay outta state tax rate and make more in a year than most yinzers do in 3. and i do that while living comfortably in my secluded house in one of the best school districts in allegheny county a stones throw away from jason gildon.
go xxxx yourself homo.....u aint got shit on me kid.
-
Let Me remind you of something...YOUR ON A BROWNS FAN FORUM... So dont tell the FANS OF THE BROWNS ON THIS BOARD HOW TO ACT....YOU are a guest here...Why your here makes no sense...Go to a Stoolers fan board where your welcome...your BS is getting stale...You should be out celebrating with your friends "LIKE A REAL FAN" of thier team would (that is if you have any)...your obsession with us is beyond comical and immature to say the least.
I have triple the posts on my primary Steeler board. I've already explained on several occasions why I first hit this message board and why I continue to post here. You have heard of internet tabs correct? You know those little things at the top of your search engine that you can click and quickly switch pages? You should try using them some time. As far as my "audacity" comment is concerned, she came flying in here with her internet cape on and said my position was rude when this board is full of absolutely childish comments and positions. All of which you're no stranger. If she's going to take issue with my comments she should take issue with them all. It was a convenient grand stand and pretty funny all things considered. Your self righteous BS is also amusing. My BS is getting stale? I only post when the sh.it has already been thrown. I'm not starting threads and I certainly don't troll unless it's warranted.
And I've also said this several times. We in Pittsburgh don't celebrate playoff wins or Super Bowl appearances. We celebrate Super Bowl victories and seeing as the Super Bowl isn't until Sunday what exactly are you suggesting? that I go on a week long bender? The "real fan" comment is also hilarious. I'm not well received here by some because what I said hits home and it's more than just mindless trolling. If you don't like it don't read it or better yet tell your fellow mouth breathers to quit making STEELER RELATED threads. Once again I made the comment that I made because Kathy came in here to save the day all the while coming across absolutely ridiculous because the life blood of this message board is infused with flat out Steeler related ignorance and a stream of constant insults. If I actually gave a sh.it about what people said do you really think I'd continue to post? Especially after my name was changed months and months ago?
Obsession? lol. I went to college in Ohio. Have several great friends that are Browns diehards. The "rivalry" is a part of who I am and the reason I'm on this board. Division news and the occasional intelligent conversation. Unfortunately it's almost always infused with a bunch of immature BS. Wake the xxxx up moron.
Homotron said:
I have triple the posts on my primary Steeler board.YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS
I've already explained on several occasions why I first hit this message board and why I continue to post here. You have heard of internet tabs correct? You know those little things at the top of your search engine that you can click and quickly switch pages? You should try using them some time.
YES LOTS OF 5 YEAR OLDS HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THIS TOO,GLAD TO SEE YOUVE CAUGHT UP.
As far as my "audacity" comment is concerned, she came flying in here with her internet cape on and said my position was rude when this board is full of absolutely childish comments and positions.
SHE CAN WEAR ANYTHING THING SHE WANTS...DONT BOTHER ME NONE.....
All of which you're no stranger. If she's going to take issue with my comments she should take issue with them all. It was a convenient grand stand and pretty funny all things considered. Your self righteous BS is also amusing. My BS is getting stale? I only post when the sh.it has already been thrown. I'm not starting threads and I certainly don't troll unless it's warranted.
YES,YOU ARE A MIRROR HOMO!
And I've also said this several times. We in Pittsburgh don't celebrate playoff wins or Super Bowl appearances. We celebrate Super Bowl victories and seeing as the Super Bowl isn't until Sunday what exactly are you suggesting? that I go on a week long bender? The "real fan" comment is also hilarious. I'm not well received here by some because what I said hits home and it's more than just mindless trolling. If you don't like it don't read it or better yet tell your fellow mouth breathers to quit making STEELER RELATED threads. Once again I made the comment that I made because Kathy came in here to save the day all the while coming across absolutely ridiculous because the life blood of this message board is infused with flat out Steeler related ignorance and a stream of constant insults. If I actually gave a sh.it about what people said do you really think I'd continue to post? Especially after my name was changed months and months ago?
YES YOU MADE COMMENTS CUZ SHE SPOKE THE TRUTH AND IM NOT SORRY YOUR BUTTHURT.
Obsession? lol. I went to college in Ohio. Have several great friends that are Browns diehards. The "rivalry" is a part of who I am and the reason I'm on this board. Division news and the occasional intelligent conversation. Unfortunately it's almost always infused with a bunch of immature BS. Wake the xxxx up moron.
YES SAY SOMETHING REAL ORIGINAL LIKE CALLING SOMEONE A EFFING MORON...YOUR REAL BRILLIANT EINSTEIN...I DONT CARE IF YOU WENT TO SCHOOL IN BOTSWANA...THE POINT IS YOU STILL COME HERE AND TRY TO IMPRESS PEOPLE WITH YOUR 3RD RATE COLLEGE EDUCATION...AS ONE POESTER SAID ...KENT STATE?...GET REAL BUM...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
