Justice?
-
Did anyone else see Rashard Mendenhall hump Ben? Now he knows how it feels.
Did anyone else Rashard Mendenhall hump Ben? Now he knows how it feels.
I think you accidentally the whole verb.
-
Did anyone else Rashard Mendenhall hump Ben? Now he knows how it feels.
I think you accidentally the whole verb.
I think you accidentally the whole verb.
Que?
-
He accidentally the whole verb.
-
^AKA he accidentally missed the whole verb.^
-
Got it now. It took me a little while to see it.
-
So is ben gay for sure?
And the rapes were all part of an elaborate plan to cover up his homosexuality.
Wow, I guess when they say the rabit hole runs deep they weren't lying.
No wonder no one wants tackle mendenhall.... he probably checked half the jest's defense's oil yesterday.
-
-
I know big Ben was in the fetal position, but was he also sucking his thumb?
Mike
-
I know big Ben was in the fetal position, but was he also sucking his thumb?
Mike
I know big Ben was in the fetal position, but was he also sucking his thumb?
Mike
No, it was up his ass.
-
Cue the trolls
3...2....1...
-
I did see that but i wasnt sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me or not.
I did see that but i wasnt sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me or not.
I felt the same way lol.
-
i usually never cue the trolls, but I'm begging any one of these steeler fans to somehow in some way justify this. That's literally the gayest thing i've seen on a football field ever.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login