Priorities
-
This is a quote from NFL.com concerning the PS firing
"First, he put added pressure on Cleveland's coaching staff by declaring the team's Week 2 matchup with the Steelers as "a critical game" and "the biggest in my time here."
I am glad to see PS gone. I just don't agree with this as being one of his mistakes.
We need a GM and HC who realizes the importance of domination over the Squeelers as being the key to the playoffs. As much as I hate Pittsburgh I have to give them credit for being a good team. Their domination over us is nothing less than a total embarrassment. Besides the fact that they are our most hated rivals (just ahead of the crows) they are also the key to our division.
When the Browns beat the Steelers twice in a season they will go to the playoffs. I am sick and tired of the attitude that we can make a wild card. That is unacceptable. We need to win the division outright and in order to do that we need to dominate the Steelers. It's all about respect.
Bring us a HC with a "Woody Hayes" attitude!...(just not as crazy)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login