12 Iowa Football Players Hospitalized
-
You can find the article here: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6058427
The short and sweet is that these guys have a kidney condition that is brought on from over exercising. It is time for NCAA allowed winter work outs but it just seems weird that 12 guys would get it at the same time. I wouldn't think it's the coach going super over board with the drills and exercises but maybe the workouts added with some supplements that these 12 players all take. I take some stuff before I work out and it says on the container that if I don't drink a certain amount of water, I could do damage to my kidneys and if I drink alcohol too soon after taking them I could do damage to both my kidneys and liver. And this stuff is fairly cheap and popular stuff called Jack3d. What are your thoughts on this.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login