NFL Lockout special. Are you ready for the UFL?
-
Columbus needs a Pro team of some sort. The NFL offices used to be there. But then I don't think anyone could compete with OSU.
-
I don't think there will be a lock out. They will probably wait for the 12th hour to get a deal done.
But what if there was no football next year, how would they handle the draft positions in 2012?
If they do hold out, we should all start a new sport called baseketball
-
I've watched the UFL like I've said before it's not the worst football I've seen. They could use more teams. One in Raleigh would be cool. I don't know if I would watch it as a replacement for the NFL because I love College ball so much. On a Sat. you can watched games from noon until 1 in the morning.
I've seen that LFL thing too. On MTV2 it shown more like a highlight show with lots of editing I guess because it's pretty bad as far as football goes. Not saying their not hot!!!
-
And that's all I got to say.
-
Columbus needs a Pro team of some sort. The NFL offices used to be there. But then I don't think anyone could compete with OSU.
Columbus needs a Pro team of some sort. The NFL offices used to be there. But then I don't think anyone could compete with OSU.
UH, the Columbus Blue Jackets of the NHL? That is their sole entry into major league team sports (unless we want to start counting the MSL as a 5th "Major". Columbus has "The Crew" in that league).
I do like the BlueJackets jersey logo:

-
I don't think there will be a lock out. They will probably wait for the 12th hour to get a deal done.
But what if there was no football next year, how would they handle the draft positions in 2012?
If they do hold out, we should all start a new sport called baseketball
I don't think there will be a lock out. They will probably wait for the 12th hour to get a deal done.
But what if there was no football next year, how would they handle the draft positions in 2012?
If they do hold out, we should all start a new sport called baseketball
If there were no football in 2011, I am sure the draft positions for this past year would just follow through to the next year. I would be willing to bet however that some kind of NFL season would occur. If the season were truncated they could go to a playoff system like they did in 1982 where they essentially just took the teams with the best 8 records in each conference and put them into the playoffs. Here is what they did:
Week Day Date Winner/tie Loser/tie PtsW PtsL
WildCard Sat January 8 boxscore Washington Redskins Detroit Lions 31 7
WildCard Sat January 8 boxscore Green Bay Packers St. Louis Cardinals 41 16
WildCard Sat January 8 boxscore Miami Dolphins New England Patriots 28 13
WildCard Sat January 8 boxscore Los Angeles Raiders Cleveland Browns 27 10
WildCard Sun January 9 boxscore Dallas Cowboys Tampa Bay Buccaneers 30 17
WildCard Sun January 9 boxscore San Diego Chargers @ Pittsburgh Steelers 31 28
WildCard Sun January 9 boxscore New York Jets @ Cincinnati Bengals 44 17
WildCard Sun January 9 boxscore Minnesota Vikings Atlanta Falcons 30 24
Division Sat January 15 boxscore New York Jets @ Los Angeles Raiders 17 14
Division Sat January 15 boxscore Washington Redskins Minnesota Vikings 21 7
Division Sun January 16 boxscore Dallas Cowboys Green Bay Packers 37 26
Division Sun January 16 boxscore Miami Dolphins San Diego Chargers 34 13
ConfChamp Sat January 22 boxscore Washington Redskins Dallas Cowboys 31 17
ConfChamp Sun January 23 boxscore Miami Dolphins New York Jets 14 0
SuperBowl Sun January 30 boxscore Washington Redskins N Miami Dolphins 27 17
-
Columbus needs a Pro team of some sort. The NFL offices used to be there. But then I don't think anyone could compete with OSU.
UH, the Columbus Blue Jackets of the NHL? That is their sole entry into major league team sports (unless we want to start counting the MSL as a 5th "Major". Columbus has "The Crew" in that league).
I do like the BlueJackets jersey logo:

UH, the Columbus Blue Jackets of the NHL? That is their sole entry into major league team sports (unless we want to start counting the MSL as a 5th "Major". Columbus has "The Crew" in that league).
I do like the BlueJackets jersey logo:

Sorry, meant football.
-
-
Hey I'd play in it. If I was the only dude.
-
I don't think there will be a lock out. They will probably wait for the 12th hour to get a deal done.
But what if there was no football next year, how would they handle the draft positions in 2012?
If they do hold out, we should all start a new sport called baseketball
-
-
Hey I'd play in it. If I was the only dude.
Hey I'd play in it. If I was the only dude.
LOL, this is true. Whether you are playing offense or defense it would be good!
-
If this were on any other channel besides mtv2 I would watch it.
-
-
Hey I'd play in it. If I was the only dude.
LOL, this is true. Whether you are playing offense or defense it would be good!
LOL, this is true. Whether you are playing offense or defense it would be good!
I want to be all time QB.
-
LOL, this is true. Whether you are playing offense or defense it would be good!
I want to be all time QB.
I want to be all time QB.
Id rather play defense so I could tackle.
-
LOL, this is true. Whether you are playing offense or defense it would be good!
I want to be all time QB.
I want to be all time QB.
Is it fair to say that you would prefer to take the snap from under center rather than in the shotgun?
By the way...WTF are you guys doing to my thread!

-
I want to be all time QB.
Is it fair to say that you would prefer to take the snap from under center rather than in the shotgun?
By the way...WTF are you guys doing to my thread!

Is it fair to say that you would prefer to take the snap from under center rather than in the shotgun?
By the way...WTF are you guys doing to my thread!

Sorry i mentioned it.

-
I'm not going to make another thread about the lockout since we have this one so I thought I would just bring it up on here as well. I think Cromartie has got it right by saying both sides a just screwing around. I don't care as much about the players not playing next season because at least they have money and I can get my football else where, but there are thousands of everyday people who will lose their jobs next year if this doesn't get fixed. It just seems like both sides are more interested in taking pot shots at each other than actually sitting down and getting this deal done. Both sides say they want to meet and start compramising and working out a deal but both sides say the other doesn't want to talk and they just stay where they shooting stupid comments back and forth.
-
There are pictures at this link, kosar for president's center is the first picture LOL
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/06/l...how#slide_image
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
