NFL Lockout special. Are you ready for the UFL?
-
I don't think there will be a lock out. They will probably wait for the 12th hour to get a deal done.
But what if there was no football next year, how would they handle the draft positions in 2012?
If they do hold out, we should all start a new sport called baseketball
-
Hey I'd play in it. If I was the only dude.
Hey I'd play in it. If I was the only dude.
LOL, this is true. Whether you are playing offense or defense it would be good!
-
If this were on any other channel besides mtv2 I would watch it.
-
-
Hey I'd play in it. If I was the only dude.
LOL, this is true. Whether you are playing offense or defense it would be good!
LOL, this is true. Whether you are playing offense or defense it would be good!
I want to be all time QB.
-
LOL, this is true. Whether you are playing offense or defense it would be good!
I want to be all time QB.
I want to be all time QB.
Id rather play defense so I could tackle.
-
LOL, this is true. Whether you are playing offense or defense it would be good!
I want to be all time QB.
I want to be all time QB.
Is it fair to say that you would prefer to take the snap from under center rather than in the shotgun?
By the way...WTF are you guys doing to my thread!

-
I want to be all time QB.
Is it fair to say that you would prefer to take the snap from under center rather than in the shotgun?
By the way...WTF are you guys doing to my thread!

Is it fair to say that you would prefer to take the snap from under center rather than in the shotgun?
By the way...WTF are you guys doing to my thread!

Sorry i mentioned it.

-
I'm not going to make another thread about the lockout since we have this one so I thought I would just bring it up on here as well. I think Cromartie has got it right by saying both sides a just screwing around. I don't care as much about the players not playing next season because at least they have money and I can get my football else where, but there are thousands of everyday people who will lose their jobs next year if this doesn't get fixed. It just seems like both sides are more interested in taking pot shots at each other than actually sitting down and getting this deal done. Both sides say they want to meet and start compramising and working out a deal but both sides say the other doesn't want to talk and they just stay where they shooting stupid comments back and forth.
-
There are pictures at this link, kosar for president's center is the first picture LOL
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/06/l...how#slide_image
-
Is it fair to say that you would prefer to take the snap from under center rather than in the shotgun?
By the way...WTF are you guys doing to my thread!

Sorry i mentioned it.

Sorry i mentioned it.

No worries mate. I guess what people are saying is that for the "football fix" they may be just as interested in watching the lingerie league as the UFL?
Though, as I said, with the potential NFL labor stoppage the UFL could potentially pick up any number of the following free agent QBs or RBs:
Michael Vick
Seneca Wallace
Matt Leinert
Brady Quinn
Troy Smith
Dennis Dixon
Tavaris Jackson
DeAngelo Williams
Cadillac Williams
Ricky Williams
Arian Foster
Ronnie Brown
Darren Sproles
Cedric Benson
Joseph Addai
Mike Hart
Lawrence Vickers
-
Sorry i mentioned it.

No worries mate. I guess what people are saying is that for the "football fix" they may be just as interested in watching the lingerie league as the UFL?
Though, as I said, with the potential NFL labor stoppage the UFL could potentially pick up any number of the following free agent QBs or RBs:
Michael Vick
Seneca Wallace
Matt Leinert
Brady Quinn
Troy Smith
Dennis Dixon
Tavaris Jackson
DeAngelo Williams
Cadillac Williams
Ricky Williams
Arian Foster
Ronnie Brown
Darren Sproles
Cedric Benson
Joseph Addai
Mike Hart
Lawrence Vickers
No worries mate. I guess what people are saying is that for the "football fix" they may be just as interested in watching the lingerie league as the UFL?
Though, as I said, with the potential NFL labor stoppage the UFL could potentially pick up any number of the following free agent QBs or RBs:
Michael Vick
Seneca Wallace
Matt Leinert
Brady Quinn
Troy Smith
Dennis Dixon
Tavaris Jackson
DeAngelo Williams
Cadillac Williams
Ricky Williams
Arian Foster
Ronnie Brown
Darren Sproles
Cedric Benson
Joseph Addai
Mike Hart
Lawrence Vickers
I think you are only going to see current FA's who want to get some playing time in play in the UFL. Players like Benson, Vickers, Foster, and Sproles will more than likely skip the tiny salary of a UFL player and take the season off in order to not rick injury and to give them possibly one extra year in the NFL. Basically the only ones who will go there to play will be those who want to try and show NFL teams that they might be worth signing While others who are going to get signed regardless will just take the season off.
Also I thought I heard that players who would be going into FA would be paid a base salary by their current teams if there was indeed a lockout.
-
If we have to eliminate the lingerie bowl from the discussion I don't see myself following pro football of any type if there is a lockout. I wouldn't follow it after the league returned the next year. I would simply say "You stupid rich morons don't deserve to have any fans and you won't miss me anyway".
I would probably follow college sports more closely and also hockey, especially college hockey. If you have never watched top 20 college hockey teams play you are missing a treat. Teams live Harvard, BC, UVM fly up and down the ice, it is a great sport. I think it is better than pro hockey on tv
-
Living in Italy I know very little of UFL, beside what you can find in the internet. Can anybody briefly tell me what kind of league is that? Is it competitive and worth seeing?
Thanks.
-
Since Kosar called all time QB I guess I'll just be a trainer so I can hang out in the locker room before and after the game. Or maybe head coach.
-
What a job that would be, trainer for a lingerie league team! Of course they would probably try to screen out the straight guys
There was a lingerie game on Saturday night. The broadcasters said that Cleveland would be getting a team in the 2011 season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
