Skip to content

robert quinn

The Browns Board
14 12 1.7k
  • East%20Carolina%20v%20North%20Carolina%20yOi0vkuBlATl.jpg
  • he is tremendous.

    Cons: - thin legs, does he have the strength to match up with big OT's, and cheapshots to his legs by squeeler olinemen?

    And, he had a brain tumor his senior year in hs, I hope he never has a problem with concussions or anything else.

    Great player, though.

    I'd pick Kerrigan out of Purdue, DE, instead.

  • i think this guy has bust written all over him. the fact that he got suspended his entire senior season doesn't help to boot.

  • I never feel too good about players where the "experts" say he is a good first round pick because of "potential". They say he has alot of muscle yet to go on his frame but that also means he is going to have to work harder than he ever has which I don't really think he will do.

    I might change my mind after I see his combine but I still don't think he is a top 10 talent.

  • Might he be Kameron Wimbley the sequel? That is what concerns me about all pass rushers. The could be the next Bruce Smith or the next Aundrey Bruce.

  • i think this guy has bust written all over him. the fact that he got suspended his entire senior season doesn't help to boot.

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    i think this guy has bust written all over him. the fact that he got suspended his entire senior season doesn't help to boot.

    I can't pinpoint anything, but I'm not excited about drafting this guy either....ESPECIALLY at #6 after a year off.

    Mike

  • Sign that guy and Mark Anderson from Texans so we can have Anderson vs. Quinn threads....again. Good times!

  • I am afraid of drafting any defensive player with thin legs. How many players of that type do the steelers and dirty birds pick up?

  • WITH a previous brain tumor surgery? Besides, the squeeler and ratbird thin leg players don't have to worry about cheapshots

    to their legs from other teams, they are ON the cheapshot teams. big difference.

    Read up on Kerrigan. I just think he might be the safer pick.

  • Yeah i love his highlights but the guy hasnt played in a full season and he seems to be are pick in alot of mock drafts which scares me, i see bust written on him as well....But i do trust in Heckert to pick the right guy

  • I saw Quinn play a lot of games, of all the UNC front 7 players coming out there he wass the best, could take over a game at times. I do not have us picking him at 6 but he would be a good pick later in first and a steal in the 2nd if he were to drop.

  • I saw Quinn play a lot of games, of all the UNC front 7 players coming out there he wass the best, could take over a game at times. I do not have us picking him at 6 but he would be a good pick later in first and a steal in the 2nd if he were to drop.

    @runyon27 said:

    I saw Quinn play a lot of games, of all the UNC front 7 players coming out there he wass the best, could take over a game at times. I do not have us picking him at 6 but he would be a good pick later in first and a steal in the 2nd if he were to drop.

    Agreed but alot of people have him going in the top 10 hes got that kind of talent, i do believe he could be could good but i dont see him being worth of the #6 overall pick

  • I thought he looked a bit like Wimbley in that he has 2 pass rush moves that I could see (bull rush or run faster around the outside of the tackle). maybe coaching could help? but a guy that needs coaching, more lower body strength, aaaand had a year off for repeatedly lying to NCAA officials? doesnt sound like a safe #6 pick for us, especially since we NEED to hit early in the draft due to our past failed drafts (not last year, go Haden and Ward!). But who knows, maybe he'll blow us away during workouts (although that may be misleading because he is already deemed an "athletic freak")

    1. Green (obv)

    2. Dareus

    3. trade down for J.Jones

    4. Quinn