Skip to content

Everybody Stop Crying

The Browns Board
159 25 7.9k
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #98

    Springstein is a screaching, repetitive lyric singing girlieman. He sucks.

    And New Jersey reeks worse.

    AND,

    "stink is never cool".

    Not ever.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #99

    '

    Way cooler than Bruce..

    '

    FrankZappa.jpg

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by

    😎

    ronnie-j-dio.jpg

  • @wrrebel said:

    Bruce is great.. And New Jersey is great!

    action park was the greatest water park on this planet.

    OVERRATED. "Let's go out and play 'Born to Run' for 2 hours and 20 minutes" - Bruce to Max Weinberg and Clarence Clemons, before every show.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @kosar_for_president said:

    OVERRATED. "Let's go out and play 'Born to Run' for 2 hours and 20 minutes" - Bruce to Max Weinberg and Clarence Clemons, before every show.

    Ah, no. 150 million people I am sure disagrees with you, including me.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Cool

    56121_f520.jpg

    The photo of Jack Nicholson got zapped. I hope this one doesn't.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    OVERRATED. "Let's go out and play 'Born to Run' for 2 hours and 20 minutes" - Bruce to Max Weinberg and Clarence Clemons, before every show.

    Ah, no. 150 million people I am sure disagrees with you, including me.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Ah, no. 150 million people I am sure disagrees with you, including me.

    Yea those 150 million people also listen to Christopher Cross and Cher.

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    0012%20william%20burroughs%20.jpg
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @kosar_for_president said:

    0012%20william%20burroughs%20.jpg

    OK, who is this guy, and are you saying he is Cool or Not Cool?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Ah, no. 150 million people I am sure disagrees with you, including me.

    Yea those 150 million people also listen to Christopher Cross and Cher.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Yea those 150 million people also listen to Christopher Cross and Cher.

    If that is what you think of things musical, then I suggest that no one on here will give your musical taste the slightest bit of credibility.

    I suppose your idea of good music is like Megadeath and Poison. Or, more probable, are you a Disco Duck??

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    Disco Demolition Night at Comiskey Park. Cool, even though it did get out of hand.

    ddpic22.jpg

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    There is nothing cool about New Jersey. Nothing.

    Are you saying you are not a Springsteen fan? Not Cool.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you saying you are not a Springsteen fan? Not Cool.

    Speaking of "The Boss", he is playing in the Orbison vid I posted. Springsteen was a big fan of Roys.

    You can see him on the shot you see before you click the vid....he is just above the youtube logo...then shown several more time during the vid.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by

    After a re-watch, you catch Kris Kristopherson in the audience at the end.

  • If you want to come out of the closet Steely is there to help.

    Steely_McBeam.jpg

    B BrownEyes wrote on last edited by

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    If you want to come out of the closet Steely is there to help.

    Steely_McBeam.jpg

    I mean the guy carries a long hard rod, Its kind of a dead give away of his sexual preference

  • Up for Debate. Cool or Not Cool?

    Randy-Lerner.jpg

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Up for Debate. Cool or Not Cool?

    Randy-Lerner.jpg

    Without the scarf, not cool, with the scarf massively uncool.

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by

    cool

    steelerssuck_com2ndstringqb.jpg

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you saying you are not a Springsteen fan? Not Cool.

    Speaking of "The Boss", he is playing in the Orbison vid I posted. Springsteen was a big fan of Roys.

    You can see him on the shot you see before you click the vid....he is just above the youtube logo...then shown several more time during the vid.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @ballpeen said:

    Speaking of "The Boss", he is playing in the Orbison vid I posted. Springsteen was a big fan of Roys.

    You can see him on the shot you see before you click the vid....he is just above the youtube logo...then shown several more time during the vid.

    I hope you noticed Elvis Costello is in there too. 🙂 And Springsteen and Christopher Cross- are worlds apart. Cher? Who? Sonny's been dead for years.

    But really, if you're totally into Megadeth and Metal, I could see how you could think Bruce sucks.

    Yeah, I thought a lot of my parent's music sucked- I didn't appreciate Sinatra until I was way older- and I still don't like his stuff. OTOH, this is way cool, often imitated, never duplicated- the original and best.

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by

    I'm from Youngstown so it don't get much cooler then this chic:

  • @ballpeen said:

    Speaking of "The Boss", he is playing in the Orbison vid I posted. Springsteen was a big fan of Roys.

    You can see him on the shot you see before you click the vid....he is just above the youtube logo...then shown several more time during the vid.

    I hope you noticed Elvis Costello is in there too. 🙂 And Springsteen and Christopher Cross- are worlds apart. Cher? Who? Sonny's been dead for years.

    But really, if you're totally into Megadeth and Metal, I could see how you could think Bruce sucks.

    Yeah, I thought a lot of my parent's music sucked- I didn't appreciate Sinatra until I was way older- and I still don't like his stuff. OTOH, this is way cool, often imitated, never duplicated- the original and best.

    K kshutchins wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    I hope you noticed Elvis Costello is in there too. 🙂 And Springsteen and Christopher Cross- are worlds apart. Cher? Who? Sonny's been dead for years.

    But really, if you're totally into Megadeth and Metal, I could see how you could think Bruce sucks.

    Yeah, I thought a lot of my parent's music sucked- I didn't appreciate Sinatra until I was way older- and I still don't like his stuff. OTOH, this is way cool, often imitated, never duplicated- the original and best.

    Fantastic. She manages to sound joyful, reverent, regal, proud and patriotic in one rendition.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Yea those 150 million people also listen to Christopher Cross and Cher.

    If that is what you think of things musical, then I suggest that no one on here will give your musical taste the slightest bit of credibility.

    I suppose your idea of good music is like Megadeath and Poison. Or, more probable, are you a Disco Duck??

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President

    @the-gipper said:

    If that is what you think of things musical, then I suggest that no one on here will give your musical taste the slightest bit of credibility.

    I suppose your idea of good music is like Megadeath and Poison. Or, more probable, are you a Disco Duck?

    ?

    I might hate Megadeath more then Bruce and that is saying a lot. I would rather listen to Anne Murry and Box Car Willie for the rest of my life then listen to Megadeath, Mustaine has the worst voice in music history.

    I've seen Bruce when he came around with just his acoustic tour shoot 17 years ago (free ticket). Not bad. I just don't like this thing about not having a thing and his 50 minute songs. We get it, you play your heart out for the working man, while they just paid $125 to get in.

    Modest Mouse, Cake, White Stripes, Black Keys, Stones, Paul Simon, Old Metallica, Ray Charles, The Ramones, the list would go on for 2 posts.

    The bass line in Disco Duck rocks.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    0012%20william%20burroughs%20.jpg

    OK, who is this guy, and are you saying he is Cool or Not Cool?

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, who is this guy, and are you saying he is Cool or Not Cool?

    William Burroughs is the coolest of cool.