Everybody Stop Crying
-
Well, maybe two.
.jpg)
-
But, you know that I AM at least in the Hall of Fame of Cool

-
Don't tell us, tell Hines Ward:

-
So, just be aware of this: It has been scientifically proven that a man is capable of impregnating up to 5 women a day.
But, if you are thinking about it, just let the ole Gipper give you two words of advice: Child Support.

-
-
@slurp-and-burp said:
Hines Ward will be getting his 3rd Super Bowl ring.three in six years.
And you will still be living in your mothers basement just like you were when he got his first ring so what's your point?
-
It is a known fact that people love to wallow in their own grief . It's just that time of year for Browns fans . It is Super Bowl time .
Nothing out of the ordinary .
And the people still crying about the KING.............What losers they are
And we don't need whiners like you either.

And we don't need whiners like you either.

Then kiss my ass and jam this site
-
And we don't need whiners like you either.

Then kiss my ass and jam this site
-
And we don't need whiners like you either.

Then kiss my ass and jam this site
-
@slurp-and-burp said:
Hines Ward will be getting his 3rd Super Bowl ring.three in six years.
And you will still be living in your mothers basement just like you were when he got his first ring so what's your point?
And you will still be living in your mothers basement just like you were when he got his first ring so what's your point?
I am sure it goes with question that he lives in his mom's basement.
-
And is there any question who he lives there with? Not cool.

-
Speaking of which, I am debating in my mind whether this is inherently cool or not?

-
Now, there are some things that I KNOW are inherently "Cool". Like this:
-
And this is inherently "Cool"

-
And I know this "Dude" is cool.

-
LOL, who cares? After seeing Mendenhall and Rothlisburger it is obvious where you get your advantage. But, I don't think browns fans want to think of our team doing that stuff. I thought it was just having smarter ways to use steriods until now
-
I see some of them are in thought at the moment.

-
And lest there be no doubt, this is a top ten cool guy.

-
LOL, who cares? After seeing Mendenhall and Rothlisburger it is obvious where you get your advantage. But, I don't think browns fans want to think of our team doing that stuff. I thought it was just having smarter ways to use steriods until now
LOL, who cares? After seeing Mendenhall and Rothlisburger it is obvious where you get your advantage. But, I don't think browns fans want to think of our team doing that stuff. I thought it was just having smarter ways to use steriods until now
OK, I would not classify those two dudes as cool. No way. Here is football "Cool":

-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

