Everybody Stop Crying
-
Speaking of which, I am debating in my mind whether this is inherently cool or not?

-
Now, there are some things that I KNOW are inherently "Cool". Like this:
-
And this is inherently "Cool"

-
And I know this "Dude" is cool.

-
LOL, who cares? After seeing Mendenhall and Rothlisburger it is obvious where you get your advantage. But, I don't think browns fans want to think of our team doing that stuff. I thought it was just having smarter ways to use steriods until now
-
I see some of them are in thought at the moment.

-
And lest there be no doubt, this is a top ten cool guy.

-
LOL, who cares? After seeing Mendenhall and Rothlisburger it is obvious where you get your advantage. But, I don't think browns fans want to think of our team doing that stuff. I thought it was just having smarter ways to use steriods until now
LOL, who cares? After seeing Mendenhall and Rothlisburger it is obvious where you get your advantage. But, I don't think browns fans want to think of our team doing that stuff. I thought it was just having smarter ways to use steriods until now
OK, I would not classify those two dudes as cool. No way. Here is football "Cool":

-
-
Cool

-
Not Cool
-
Cool
.jpg)
-
Cool

-
Not Cool

-
Not Cool

-
Not Cool

Not Cool

I'd still hit it.
-
Cool

-
Not Cool

-
Cool

-
Not Cool

I'd still hit it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
