Everybody Stop Crying
-
Not Cool

I'd still hit it.
-
Cool

-
Cool

-
Not Cool

-
Not Cool. Not really.

-
But his idol is Cool

-
-
I am not so sure. This guy seems uptight about everything Man.
Ok not cool?
But this is cool
-
Cool
-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

-
If you want to come out of the closet Steely is there to help.

-
-
Cool
Cool
I didn't find it funny, so I have to say, not so cool. Room temperature at best.
-
-
I am not so sure. This guy seems uptight about everything Man.
Ok not cool?
But this is cool
-
This is my video, I edited this.
Hahaha that's classic!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
