The Browns Board Facebook page reaches 2000 fans!
-
Browns Board Facebook page is one of the most popular Browns fan sites on the social network. The page received it's 2000th fan this morning when the newest Browns Backers Chapter (Naples Browns Backers) friended the page.
If you have a personal account with Facebook, please consider 'Liking' our page and becoming part of one of the largest fan groups on facebook.
Also, while you are at it, please considering helping the Naples Browns Backers Chapter start-up their new account by liking their page as well, at the following link: Naples Browns Backers on Facebook. Our very own Browns Board personality, ZOMBO, is the president of the Naples Browns Backers.
Click here to like the: Naples Browns Backers on Facebook.
-
Zombo looks good in a bikini - wasn't expecting that!
-
Does anyone know if the Naples Browns Backers have a website or anything? I dont use facebook and im moving to Tampa in 2 weeks but I have a few friends in the Cape Coral/Bonita area who are also Browns fans.
-
Does anyone know if the Naples Browns Backers have a website or anything? I dont use facebook and im moving to Tampa in 2 weeks but I have a few friends in the Cape Coral/Bonita area who are also Browns fans.
Does anyone know if the Naples Browns Backers have a website or anything? I dont use facebook and im moving to Tampa in 2 weeks but I have a few friends in the Cape Coral/Bonita area who are also Browns fans.
Tampa and Naples are a bit of a way away from each other. Something like 150 miles. I would imagine that there may be a Tampa area Browns Backers club much closer.
In fact, here is a link to all the Browns Backers clubs in Florida:
http://fans.clevelandbrowns.com/fans/backe...sults.php?id=FL
-
Does anyone know if the Naples Browns Backers have a website or anything? I dont use facebook and im moving to Tampa in 2 weeks but I have a few friends in the Cape Coral/Bonita area who are also Browns fans.
Does anyone know if the Naples Browns Backers have a website or anything? I dont use facebook and im moving to Tampa in 2 weeks but I have a few friends in the Cape Coral/Bonita area who are also Browns fans.
The Naples Browns Backer website is under construction, but it will be at: www.NaplesBrownsBackers.com
-
Thanks guys. It usually takes me about 2 hours to get from Tampa to Naples so it's not to bad. One of my friends I grew up lives right down the street from my dad in Ft. Myers so I imagine I'll be down that way alot.
-
Does anyone know if the Naples Browns Backers have a website or anything? I dont use facebook and im moving to Tampa in 2 weeks but I have a few friends in the Cape Coral/Bonita area who are also Browns fans.
Tampa and Naples are a bit of a way away from each other. Something like 150 miles. I would imagine that there may be a Tampa area Browns Backers club much closer.
In fact, here is a link to all the Browns Backers clubs in Florida:
http://fans.clevelandbrowns.com/fans/backe...sults.php?id=FL
Tampa and Naples are a bit of a way away from each other. Something like 150 miles. I would imagine that there may be a Tampa area Browns Backers club much closer.
In fact, here is a link to all the Browns Backers clubs in Florida:
http://fans.clevelandbrowns.com/fans/backe...sults.php?id=FL
That's it I am starting an Outer Banks Browns Backer group.
-
USF is in Tampa off of Fowler.
-
I hate the bridge that goes from Tampa to St. Pete. I was on my bike last year and ended up missing my exit and had to go all the way down that sucker before I could turn around. There's actually signs posted that remind you to make sure you have enough gas before getting on it. First time ive ever seen anything like that lol.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login