Pro Bowl
-
It was the best Pro Bowl of all time...you know why?
Please stop.there were ZERO STEELERS!
Best NHL All-Star game of all time too this weekend? why? NO HOMO Crosby
that's why I love the MLB all-star game! hahahah pirates...what a joke
Please stop.
get a life
-
It was the best Pro Bowl of all time...you know why?
there were ZERO STEELERS!
Best NHL All-Star game of all time too this weekend? why? NO HOMO Crosby
that's why I love the MLB all-star game! hahahah pirates...what a joke
It was the best Pro Bowl of all time...you know why?
there were ZERO STEELERS!
Best NHL All-Star game of all time too this weekend? why? NO HOMO Crosby
that's why I love the MLB all-star game! hahahah pirates...what a joke
lol you would post something this stupid. Chris Letang played in the All-star game and obviously Malkin and Crosby were named but you knew that already. Let's see Pro Bowl or Super Bowl? lol
-
Time to do away with the Pro Bowl. Yes, gives guys something to aspire to, in regard to performance during the season, but the game itself is a joke. Boring waste of time. I suppose the NFL builds more funding, can't imagine how much though given the game is way out of most people's normal travel routes except for vacations. Likley attracts locals and SOME diehards, but how many people actually chase the Pro Bowl ? Nice to see talent playing with like talent, but it really doesn't portray much anyway, they don't necessarily bust thgeir rear in this game. How many put much credence in AFC vs. NFC ? Even the players look bored !
Time to do away with the Pro Bowl. Yes, gives guys something to aspire to, in regard to performance during the season, but the game itself is a joke. Boring waste of time. I suppose the NFL builds more funding, can't imagine how much though given the game is way out of most people's normal travel routes except for vacations. Likley attracts locals and SOME diehards, but how many people actually chase the Pro Bowl ? Nice to see talent playing with like talent, but it really doesn't portray much anyway, they don't necessarily bust thgeir rear in this game. How many put much credence in AFC vs. NFC ? Even the players look bored !
LOL you gotta love the Mack TD. Classic
-
mikeyP72 said:
Alex Mack scored a touchdown.i was pleased by the effort put out by both Mack and Thomas. while Joe seemed to be giving at least 90% all game (that's pretty admirable imo), Mack may have been giving 95-100%.
good showing by the Brownies, the AFC didn't lose because of them.
-
It was the best Pro Bowl of all time...you know why?
there were ZERO STEELERS!
Best NHL All-Star game of all time too this weekend? why? NO HOMO Crosby
that's why I love the MLB all-star game! hahahah pirates...what a joke
lol you would post something this stupid. Chris Letang played in the All-star game and obviously Malkin and Crosby were named but you knew that already. Let's see Pro Bowl or Super Bowl? lol
Homotron said:
lol you would post something this stupid. Chris Letang played in the All-star game and obviously Malkin and Crosby were named but you knew that already. Let's see Pro Bowl or Super Bowl? loln
Homo is an embarrassment to anyone who is a steeler fan. The guy says is he a young in shape stud. In reality he is a fatass xxxx who trolls browns board because he has no xxxxing life. That is the bottom line you xxxxing loser. Go eat a pizza fat xxxx! LMAO!
-
I remember not to many years ago the players played and tried, now its a fuking joke.
Here is a thought get rid of the pro bowl and the all pro tag that comes with it.
because they played and looked less like pros and more like bitches.
If the players complain about not having the all pro label and I were Goodell, I'd say to bad you did it to yourselves by playing like a buncha chumps.
-
I remember not to many years ago the players played and tried, now its a fuking joke.
Here is a thought get rid of the pro bowl and the all pro tag that comes with it.
because they played and looked less like pros and more like bitches.
If the players complain about not having the all pro label and I were Goodell, I'd say to bad you did it to yourselves by playing like a buncha chumps.
I remember not to many years ago the players played and tried, now its a fuking joke.
Here is a thought get rid of the pro bowl and the all pro tag that comes with it.
because they played and looked less like pros and more like bitches.
If the players complain about not having the all pro label and I were Goodell, I'd say to bad you did it to yourselves by playing like a buncha chumps.
It can't be laid entirely at the feet of the players when you have rules like
No defensive shifting
MUST play 4-3 ENTIRE time
No Pass Rush or Blitz
Must play a Tight End
CANNOT line three receivers up on one side
I've seen pee wee games with more excitement. The game is a joke, and a hallmark of the stupidity embodied by the Goodell NFL...
-
It was the best Pro Bowl of all time...you know why?
there were ZERO STEELERS!
Best NHL All-Star game of all time too this weekend? why? NO HOMO Crosby
that's why I love the MLB all-star game! hahahah pirates...what a joke
It was the best Pro Bowl of all time...you know why?
there were ZERO STEELERS!
Best NHL All-Star game of all time too this weekend? why? NO HOMO Crosby
that's why I love the MLB all-star game! hahahah pirates...what a joke
Last time I checked the Indians were pretty much becoming the Pirates of the American League. Let's no revel in Pittsburgh misery brought about by a system that basically guarantees we'll be in the same boat given enough time. And Crosby is a homo huh? I smell the jealously of a Cleveland hockey fan so hateful of an opposing city they would've supported cutting the Lumberjacks ties to the Penguins ( a move that would've cost the city its team had San Jose not picked us up) What a dumbf$$k...
-
It was the best Pro Bowl of all time...you know why?
there were ZERO STEELERS!
And all it took to make that possible was having the game the week before
the Super Bowl, making it 100% impossible for anyone making the Super
Bowl to participate in the Pro Bowl.
And for that, you are claiming it as a victory. Every time that I think I have
seen the limit to Browns fans lack of smarts, I see another fan out-dumb down
the rest. It's insane.
And all it took to make that possible was having the game the week before
the Super Bowl, making it 100% impossible for anyone making the Super
Bowl to participate in the Pro Bowl.
And for that, you are claiming it as a victory. Every time that I think I have
seen the limit to Browns fans lack of smarts, I see another fan out-dumb down
the rest. It's insane.
Let's really study 'dumb' here.
To me, dumb is a fan of a team that is in the super bowl - during super bowl week mind you - sitting in front of their computer screen on the message board of a rival team that went 5-11 last year.
Especially carousing topics in which the title doesn't include your team. It just shows that you're life is that much more irrelevant. It was a topic about a boring pro bowl. Yet you (TWO OF YOU nonetheless) enter in and then spew stupid crap followed up by calling our fans dumb.
As if every person on this board doesn't understand why there were no stoolers in the pro bowl. Thanks ever so much for clearing it up for us, Einstein.
Get a life, dumbass.
-
I remember not to many years ago the players played and tried, now its a fuking joke.
Here is a thought get rid of the pro bowl and the all pro tag that comes with it.
because they played and looked less like pros and more like bitches.
If the players complain about not having the all pro label and I were Goodell, I'd say to bad you did it to yourselves by playing like a buncha chumps.
It can't be laid entirely at the feet of the players when you have rules like
No defensive shifting
MUST play 4-3 ENTIRE time
No Pass Rush or Blitz
Must play a Tight End
CANNOT line three receivers up on one side
I've seen pee wee games with more excitement. The game is a joke, and a hallmark of the stupidity embodied by the Goodell NFL...
It can't be laid entirely at the feet of the players when you have rules like
No defensive shifting
MUST play 4-3 ENTIRE time
No Pass Rush or Blitz
Must play a Tight End
CANNOT line three receivers up on one side
I've seen pee wee games with more excitement. The game is a joke, and a hallmark of the stupidity embodied by the Goodell NFL...
No pass rush as far as no more that 4?
Is don't tackle in the rule book?
The play where mack scored the o and d line men stood there.
must play a T.E. that rule don't bother me. A T.E. is in the game most of the game anyway so I don't see a big deal.
And I think you meant to say no offensive shifthing, again no big deal.
since more teams play a 4-3 I think that's why you see that scheme.
But come on I can't see how you put that on the rules because the game I watched had very little to no player effort.
I think that's why the fans could care less.
-
It can't be laid entirely at the feet of the players when you have rules like
No defensive shifting
MUST play 4-3 ENTIRE time
No Pass Rush or Blitz
Must play a Tight End
CANNOT line three receivers up on one side
I've seen pee wee games with more excitement. The game is a joke, and a hallmark of the stupidity embodied by the Goodell NFL...
No pass rush as far as no more that 4?
Is don't tackle in the rule book?
The play where mack scored the o and d line men stood there.
must play a T.E. that rule don't bother me. A T.E. is in the game most of the game anyway so I don't see a big deal.
And I think you meant to say no offensive shifthing, again no big deal.
since more teams play a 4-3 I think that's why you see that scheme.
But come on I can't see how you put that on the rules because the game I watched had very little to no player effort.
I think that's why the fans could care less.
No pass rush as far as no more that 4?
Is don't tackle in the rule book?
The play where mack scored the o and d line men stood there.
must play a T.E. that rule don't bother me. A T.E. is in the game most of the game anyway so I don't see a big deal.
And I think you meant to say no offensive shifthing, again no big deal.
since more teams play a 4-3 I think that's why you see that scheme.
But come on I can't see how you put that on the rules because the game I watched had very little to no player effort.
I think that's why the fans could care less.
I was just saying that the rules are symptomatic of the malaise related to the game itself. The players sucked eggs, no argument. But the way that the game is structured doesn't encourage them to try. It's before the super bowl now, so we can't even pretend like we want to watch cause its the last NFL game until the start of next year's preseason. Players like Tom Brady fake injuries to avoid coming. And I for one find it difficult to root for either side when it consists of millionaires chanting about winning the bigger check and getting a new car; or paying the hotel/travel bills of their family members/posse. At least they pretend like its about the team during the rest of the season.
I also think All Star games in general are becoming shit. Does anybody seriously watch the NBA game anymore? And this past year's MLB game was 4+ hours of kissing the ass of the late George Steinbrenner and all that did for (read "to") the game of baseball. That bastard helped establish a system that has crippled half the teams in the league from ever having a legitimate shot ever again.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login