Skip to content

Who has season tickets?

The Browns Board
16 11 1.2k
  • I am in the uppers....40 yard line...row 19.

    I can't sell my extras, so I give them away for the most part minus games like the opener and Steeler game....those still hold some value in these tough times.

    I guess my attitude is I have nothing else better to spend my money on...and I like my 5 trips up each year....so I will keep mine for a while....the Browns is me, as pitiful as that might sound.

    I am sorry to hear some of the reasons I like my trips up are nearing the end of the line, but one thing I have learned in life, I seem to be able to fit in just about anywhere.

    Hell....I look forward to my trips up. I wasn't born in Cleveland....Toledo actually, but lived there for all of my growing up years. I feel vibrant when I drive up. The world is my oyster so to speak. I love it......though I will admit the 10 hour trip home if I drive....11 if I fly(another story) sucks after some of the exhibition performances I have witnessed the past 5-6 years.

    It will make it all the more sweeter when we finally hit the nail on the head.

  • I am in the uppers....40 yard line...row 19.

    I can't sell my extras, so I give them away for the most part minus games like the opener and Steeler game....those still hold some value in these tough times.

    I guess my attitude is I have nothing else better to spend my money on...and I like my 5 trips up each year....so I will keep mine for a while....the Browns is me, as pitiful as that might sound.

    I am sorry to hear some of the reasons I like my trips up are nearing the end of the line, but one thing I have learned in life, I seem to be able to fit in just about anywhere.

    Hell....I look forward to my trips up. I wasn't born in Cleveland....Toledo actually, but lived there for all of my growing up years. I feel vibrant when I drive up. The world is my oyster so to speak. I love it......though I will admit the 10 hour trip home if I drive....11 if I fly(another story) sucks after some of the exhibition performances I have witnessed the past 5-6 years.

    It will make it all the more sweeter when we finally hit the nail on the head.

    @ballpeen said:

    I can't sell my extras, so I give them away for the most part minus games like the opener and Steeler game....those still hold some value in these tough times.

    This has been an inspirational thread. Thanks Browns149 from all of us season ticketholders.

    (BTW- i was at the Cavs game tonight and stayed till the end. Just shoot me..........)

  • I've been a season ticket holder since 1999, Knew it was now or never to get decent seats. Went in for two on my best friend's seniority. He's got 17 years worth on top of mine. BTW, 17 years of seniority got you last row in the upper deck on the 50, and for the first year, my seats weren't even with his- we were split up by a section. But twelve years worth of seat improvement has landed us in Section 111. We're still angling to get to Section 110 Row 23 before we croak (best seats in the place outside of club level) last row lower deck and under cover.

  • I guess I am a Schlub. I am not a season ticket holder and have only been to 2 "live" games since 1999. Both games were against the Patriots. The first one was in the 2000 season and the Browns whipped the Pats at the game marking Bill Belichick's return to Cleveland where the Browns had Doug Peterson at QB. The second was just this past year where the Browns jackhammered the Pats. It was just a coincidence that the two games involved the Pats. There was no design in that. Otherwise, I have watched the games from the comfort of my couch or a friend's couch.

  • Zombo said:

    You are 2-0 in the new era? That is an incredible record! You must go every week as long as we win...

    Zombo

    To quote His Quitness: "Karma is a bitch". It was 10 years between games that I attended. I wouldn't want to disrupt my streak.

    2020 here I come. Anybody got a Browns calendar for that year to see if we play the Patriots?

  • I've been a season ticket holder since 1999, Knew it was now or never to get decent seats. Went in for two on my best friend's seniority. He's got 17 years worth on top of mine. BTW, 17 years of seniority got you last row in the upper deck on the 50, and for the first year, my seats weren't even with his- we were split up by a section. But twelve years worth of seat improvement has landed us in Section 111. We're still angling to get to Section 110 Row 23 before we croak (best seats in the place outside of club level) last row lower deck and under cover.

    @hoorta said:

    I've been a season ticket holder since 1999, Knew it was now or never to get decent seats. Went in for two on my best friend's seniority. He's got 17 years worth on top of mine. BTW, 17 years of seniority got you last row in the upper deck on the 50, and for the first year, my seats weren't even with his- we were split up by a section. But twelve years worth of seat improvement has landed us in Section 111. We're still angling to get to Section 110 Row 23 before we croak (best seats in the place outside of club level) last row lower deck and under cover.

    Amen - My tix in 137 are the last row - under cover. Great stuff, although I want to get those closer to the middle...

  • Have never lived in Cleveland, so I am not a season ticket holder. Guessing that had I ever actually lived there I probably would own them. I have been making my way up there 2 or 3 times a year for the last few years, actually, finding this web site was the inpiration for me making my first game as an out of towner. Still haven't seen a win, but have had some good times and met some great people. Honestly I don't know if I would be considering letting my tickets go or not, if I had them, but certainly could understand that decision. Heck, sometimes I think about dropping the NFL Sunday ticket and applying that towards my own season tickets or just dropping the ticket and saving the money. Anyway looking forward to the schedule coming out and planning my trips. Hell, maybe this will be the year that makes all the others a distant memory.

  • I split season tickets with my cousin, Section 532.

  • Seems season ticket invoices are in....no increases.

    I'll send a check on Monday.

    Maybe I can upgrade a few rows, or get to the other side of the section and end up with 50 yard line seats.

  • Season ticket holder since 1999 we have four tiks i think in section 349 or the upper end zone southwest corner row 12

  • Seems season ticket invoices are in....no increases.

    I'll send a check on Monday.

    Maybe I can upgrade a few rows, or get to the other side of the section and end up with 50 yard line seats.

    @ballpeen said:

    Seems season ticket invoices are in....no increases.

    I'll send a check on Monday.

    Maybe I can upgrade a few rows, or get to the other side of the section and end up with 50 yard line seats.

    I got my renual e-mail on Thursday. No increase in price. I like the 6 monthly payment option. I might use that this year