Real Fans
-
I noticed the root for the Packers now has 14 links............
Personnally I think that is quite dumb
Root for the other conference to show YOUR conference inferiority
Futher root against in YOUR own teams division for another team in another conference
All this says is how dumb fans can be
Root hard to beat your rivals and if you indeed come up short................
well then root for your rivals to win all the way
Otherwise you are hoping your rivals are not worthy and you are a piece of garbage
comments intelligent only
to me rooting for the packers is like rooting for Iran instead of New Jersey.........maybe logic and America is a non comprende
I noticed the root for the Packers now has 14 links............
Personnally I think that is quite dumb
Root for the other conference to show YOUR conference inferiority
Futher root against in YOUR own teams division for another team in another conference
All this says is how dumb fans can be
Root hard to beat your rivals and if you indeed come up short................
well then root for your rivals to win all the way
Otherwise you are hoping your rivals are not worthy and you are a piece of garbage
comments intelligent only
to me rooting for the packers is like rooting for Iran instead of New Jersey.........maybe logic and America is a non comprende
If you're going to ask for intelligent comments, it's only fair that you post something intelligent. This is crap, and probably the dumbest post I have ever read here.
-
I would prefer to see the Packers beat the Steelers, but my bottom line is...If the Brown's aren't in it, I really don't give a damn!
That's just my preference...we're all different, so I hope you all enjoy the game.
Mike
-
I noticed the root for the Packers now has 14 links............
Personnally I think that is quite dumb
Root for the other conference to show YOUR conference inferiority
Futher root against in YOUR own teams division for another team in another conference
All this says is how dumb fans can be
Root hard to beat your rivals and if you indeed come up short................
well then root for your rivals to win all the way
Otherwise you are hoping your rivals are not worthy and you are a piece of garbage
comments intelligent only
to me rooting for the packers is like rooting for Iran instead of New Jersey.........maybe logic and America is a non comprende
I noticed the root for the Packers now has 14 links............
Personnally I think that is quite dumb
Root for the other conference to show YOUR conference inferiority
Futher root against in YOUR own teams division for another team in another conference
All this says is how dumb fans can be
Root hard to beat your rivals and if you indeed come up short................
well then root for your rivals to win all the way
Otherwise you are hoping your rivals are not worthy and you are a piece of garbage
comments intelligent only
to me rooting for the packers is like rooting for Iran instead of New Jersey.........maybe logic and America is a non comprende
Man you are such a REAL browns fan for rooting for the steelers it blows my mind!
-
The only response I have to this post Rich is BULL SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
OK, you convinced me
NOT!
Friends do not let their friends root for the Steelers...
-
I don't really care for either team. Being a AFC guy and a North member, I won't root against the Steelers. I guess I don't root against anybody for that matter, but if i had to pick one, I guess i will go with the Steelers.....but during the game it can easily swing the other way.
I just want a good close game, in which case i will probably root for whoever has the ball last to pull out a last second win.
I don't really care for either team. Being a AFC guy and a North member, I won't root against the Steelers. I guess I don't root against anybody for that matter, but if i had to pick one, I guess i will go with the Steelers.....but during the game it can easily swing the other way.
I just want a good close game, in which case i will probably root for whoever has the ball last to pull out a last second win.
Well, for all our Steeler trolls that keep parading how great they are (like they have anything to do with the Steelers greatness), I hope they get blown out 50-0. There's always the commercials & halftime, though I'm not into the Black Eyed Peas.
-
Let's see, Rich. Do you want us to root for a real NFL football team I respect as such?
Or a bunch of cheap-shotting, women-assaulting, stupid-ass rabid egg-sucking weasels?
You choose your choice, Rich, I'll choose mine - and I'm rooting for the Packers, a real NFL football TEAM.
The only way the egg-sucking weasels will win THIS superbowl, is by once again, taking out the knees or head of the Packers'
quarterback, and the help of the referees.

-
Real fans never root for rivals. Seriously.
Did Michigan fans root for OSU in '06 or '07? Did Texas fans root for Oklahoma in '08? Did Oklahoma fans root for Texas in '09? Did Alabama fans root for Auburn in '10?
-
It would be different if it were the Bengals. Their fans aren't everywhere and aren't as obnoxious. The Steelers in a way have become the Yankees: if you don't love them then you hate them. This isn't college. It isn't good etiquette to root for a team in your conference.
It would be different if it were the Bengals. Their fans aren't everywhere and aren't as obnoxious. The Steelers in a way have become the Yankees: if you don't love them then you hate them. This isn't college. It isn't good etiquette to root for a team in your conference.
I agree partially ...I NEVER rooted for the Brown's when they were playing in the AFC or NFL Championship game ,BUT, I did not root for the Bengals either . As a matter of fact , it's kind of like OSU Fans and Michigan ..I root for my team and anybody who is playing against the Browns/Bengals/Ravens /Oilers etc ... The only time I ever wanted the Browns to win was when it would help the Steelers ( and even that was hard )... I understand the rooting for the Packers mantra on this Board ...Bet Chicago and Minnesota fans are mostlY rooting for the Steelers ..although the Steelers are becoming a "Hated " team because they are always in the mix ...I understand that too... success breeds a lot of emtions for and against you
-
I noticed the root for the Packers now has 14 links............
Personnally I think that is quite dumb
Root for the other conference to show YOUR conference inferiority
Futher root against in YOUR own teams division for another team in another conference
All this says is how dumb fans can be
Root hard to beat your rivals and if you indeed come up short................
well then root for your rivals to win all the way
Otherwise you are hoping your rivals are not worthy and you are a piece of garbage
comments intelligent only
to me rooting for the packers is like rooting for Iran instead of New Jersey.........maybe logic and America is a non comprende
Root hard to beat your rivals and if you indeed come up short................
well then root for your rivals to win all the way
Some things may be hard for me to explain, or hard for you to understand.........
i'd root for the Tigers to win the World Series, but never ever the Yankees or Red Sox
i'd root for the Bucks or Pacers or even the Pistons to win the NBA Championship, but never ever the Celtics
i'd root for the Bengals or even the Ravens to win the Superbowl, but i'd never ever ever ever root for the Steelers.
Never gonnna happen. i'd switch to soccer before that happens.
-
I doubt guys in Jackass never expected intelligent discussion about their TV show.
This topic is more ignorant and idiotic than anything they could ever dream of.
But even stupider than that is rich's claim to be a fan of both the Browns and Stoolers.
-
Not only the fact that I can't root for the Steelers...I also like the fact that it's the team that our president had a hand in developing. Distant at this point or not it was a philosophy that Holmgren developed in his years as head coach there.
Go Packers!!!!
-
Wow this rich4eagle guy is a douche.. does he really care who I root for when the browns aren't playing?
I wouldn't root for the steelers if they were playing iran. In fact I use to root for the iron sheik.
The steelers losing will bring me joy tomorrow.
I'm just shocked someone would start a thread this Retarded.
Rooting for the steelers would be like sleeping with ur sister
-
Why is this even a new thread........hey rich we already have a thread entitled 'stupid things steeler fans might say this week'. This would be the perfect post for that topic.
Anyways I will be rooting for the steelers...........
to lose ASSHOLE!
-
I don't really care for either team. Being a AFC guy and a North member, I won't root against the Steelers. I guess I don't root against anybody for that matter, but if i had to pick one, I guess i will go with the Steelers.....but during the game it can easily swing the other way.
I just want a good close game, in which case i will probably root for whoever has the ball last to pull out a last second win.
Well, for all our Steeler trolls that keep parading how great they are (like they have anything to do with the Steelers greatness), I hope they get blown out 50-0. There's always the commercials & halftime, though I'm not into the Black Eyed Peas.
-
Root hard to beat your rivals and if you indeed come up short................
well then root for your rivals to win all the way
Some things may be hard for me to explain, or hard for you to understand.........
i'd root for the Tigers to win the World Series, but never ever the Yankees or Red Sox
i'd root for the Bucks or Pacers or even the Pistons to win the NBA Championship, but never ever the Celtics
i'd root for the Bengals or even the Ravens to win the Superbowl, but i'd never ever ever ever root for the Steelers.
Never gonnna happen. i'd switch to soccer before that happens.
Some things may be hard for me to explain, or hard for you to understand.........
i'd root for the Tigers to win the World Series, but never ever the Yankees or Red Sox
i'd root for the Bucks or Pacers or even the Pistons to win the NBA Championship, but never ever the Celtics
i'd root for the Bengals or even the Ravens to win the Superbowl, but i'd never ever ever ever root for the Steelers.
Never gonnna happen. i'd switch to soccer before that happens.
Eddie suffers from Boston envy.
-
I disagree with Rich. Rich only needs an excuse so he can wear his Big Gay jersey today that he has hanging in the closet.
Once upon a time back when Rich was in high school his HS Team got their asses pounded by their school rivals. Over the weekend Rich heard that his HS Rivals football team was going into the state playoffs and Rich went out and bought a jersey of his HS rivals and wore it to school on monday and wore it all week. I am sure that his classmates beat the shit out of him for being the traitor that he is.
Rich dont piss down our backs and tell us its raining.
-
I couldn't agree less with this post, my friend.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login