Real Fans
-
That's about the extent of it for me. And even then, it's debatable! I don't buy into the "you have to root for your division, or conference crap!" Sorry, I'm a Browns fan! Sure I'll be a good sport to congratulate them on a good season, and not kick them when they're down, like a lot of their fans do to us, as I'd rather celebrate with my fellow fans than rub salt in an open wound. But root for them, because they are in our division, or conference! NEVER!
and in that scenario where we would need one the browns rivals to win a game and help the browns cause, i think i speak for the both of us when i say that we won't be cheering/rooting for the steelers, bengals or ravens. we'll just hope they win the game. that's the only time i would hope any of those teams win.
ofcourse it would be much better that the browns control their own destiny and not need any outside help. but sh*t happens in the nfl and sometimes even the best teams have to get it anyway they can.
and in that scenario where we would need one the browns rivals to win a game and help the browns cause, i think i speak for the both of us when i say that we won't be cheering/rooting for the steelers, bengals or ravens. we'll just hope they win the game. that's the only time i would hope any of those teams win.
ofcourse it would be much better that the browns control their own destiny and not need any outside help. but sh*t happens in the nfl and sometimes even the best teams have to get it anyway they can.
You sir, are correct!
But I honestly can't think of a time in recent history where I had to hope the Steelers win a game to help the Browns. It's been awhile. So, as it stands my 2 favorite teams are the CLEVELAND BROWNS, and ANYONE who is playing PITTSBURGH! 
-
Now that I have been convinced the Steelers are my favorite super bowl team I was shocked and disappointed when they crumbled in the 4th period
I'm sure that the Steeler fans will be rooting for us when we get there since they think that is just the right thing to do. -
Now that I have been convinced the Steelers are my favorite super bowl team I was shocked and disappointed when they crumbled in the 4th period
I'm sure that the Steeler fans will be rooting for us when we get there since they think that is just the right thing to do.Now that I have been convinced the Steelers are my favorite super bowl team I was shocked and disappointed when they crumbled in the 4th period
I'm sure that the Steeler fans will be rooting for us when we get there since they think that is just the right thing to do.Yeah, I suppose some might. More than likely it will the front runners from Ohio with NO TIES TO PA, who will then come out and say that they were Browns fans all along!
-
and in that scenario where we would need one the browns rivals to win a game and help the browns cause, i think i speak for the both of us when i say that we won't be cheering/rooting for the steelers, bengals or ravens. we'll just hope they win the game. that's the only time i would hope any of those teams win.
ofcourse it would be much better that the browns control their own destiny and not need any outside help. but sh*t happens in the nfl and sometimes even the best teams have to get it anyway they can.
You sir, are correct!
But I honestly can't think of a time in recent history where I had to hope the Steelers win a game to help the Browns. It's been awhile. So, as it stands my 2 favorite teams are the CLEVELAND BROWNS, and ANYONE who is playing PITTSBURGH! 
You sir, are correct!
But I honestly can't think of a time in recent history where I had to hope the Steelers win a game to help the Browns. It's been awhile. So, as it stands my 2 favorite teams are the CLEVELAND BROWNS, and ANYONE who is playing PITTSBURGH! 
yes. fortunately there haven't been any times, in recent years, that we've had to hope the steelers won a game to help the browns out. i was able to sit back and watch the sb rooting for ar and the packers to beat the steelers.
how great was that forced fumble and recovery by the pack near the end of the game?! that was nice! one of the best defensive plays i've seen in such an important game.
-
You sir, are correct!
But I honestly can't think of a time in recent history where I had to hope the Steelers win a game to help the Browns. It's been awhile. So, as it stands my 2 favorite teams are the CLEVELAND BROWNS, and ANYONE who is playing PITTSBURGH! 
yes. fortunately there haven't been any times, in recent years, that we've had to hope the steelers won a game to help the browns out. i was able to sit back and watch the sb rooting for ar and the packers to beat the steelers.
how great was that forced fumble and recovery by the pack near the end of the game?! that was nice! one of the best defensive plays i've seen in such an important game.
yes. fortunately there haven't been any times, in recent years, that we've had to hope the steelers won a game to help the browns out. i was able to sit back and watch the sb rooting for ar and the packers to beat the steelers.
how great was that forced fumble and recovery by the pack near the end of the game?! that was nice! one of the best defensive plays i've seen in such an important game.
I actually wasn't even going to watch, but my neighbor had a get together, so I guess I'm glad that I did. I thought for sure in that last minute the Steelers were going to go down field and score the game winning TD.
-
I looked up the definition of a real fan and it had a picture of a balding, middle aged, over weight, man sitting on a Harley with a Browns helmet on waving a yellow towel. Is that you Rich?
-
yes. fortunately there haven't been any times, in recent years, that we've had to hope the steelers won a game to help the browns out. i was able to sit back and watch the sb rooting for ar and the packers to beat the steelers.
how great was that forced fumble and recovery by the pack near the end of the game?! that was nice! one of the best defensive plays i've seen in such an important game.
I actually wasn't even going to watch, but my neighbor had a get together, so I guess I'm glad that I did. I thought for sure in that last minute the Steelers were going to go down field and score the game winning TD.
I actually wasn't even going to watch, but my neighbor had a get together, so I guess I'm glad that I did. I thought for sure in that last minute the Steelers were going to go down field and score the game winning TD.
that's what made the forced fumble and recovery so sweet. most people thought, here comes ben and then wham! that made it a great game for me.
-
Speedy, that was Rich's old lady...
I had this same conversation with Mr 4eagle a few years ago.. I stated then and I'll state now--you either root for the Browns or the Steelers..
The nature of the beast says you can't do both.....
Peace
T.Dawg
-
The only way would ever root for the stoolers is if they won a game it would help the Browns somehow. Other then that I will NEVER root for the stoolers
-
Speedy, that was Rich's old lady...
I had this same conversation with Mr 4eagle a few years ago.. I stated then and I'll state now--you either root for the Browns or the Steelers..
The nature of the beast says you can't do both.....
Peace
T.Dawg
Speedy, that was Rich's old lady...
I had this same conversation with Mr 4eagle a few years ago.. I stated then and I'll state now--you either root for the Browns or the Steelers..
The nature of the beast says you can't do both.....
Peace
T.Dawg
I bet he has a custom made reversible jersey that has the Browns on one side and the stoolers on the other. This way Every time the stoolers score he can wear there side and everytime the Browns score he can flip it inside out and say he's been supporting the Browns the whole time.
Anyone else notice Rich has been avoiding this topic since he started it? I have a feeling he can't handle failure which is why he picked two teams to root for. What a tool.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login