Skip to content

Someday this will be our day!

The Browns Board
4 4 589
  • Do you believe!

    Can you picture it really happening to us?

    The Superbowl will be won by The Browns but in what year?

    I don't know when we might win the Superbowl but...

    I bet we are in the Superbowl in the year 2015.

    If the world is not destroyed in 2012

    What is your prediction?

  • Do you believe!

    Can you picture it really happening to us?

    The Superbowl will be won by The Browns but in what year?

    I don't know when we might win the Superbowl but...

    I bet we are in the Superbowl in the year 2015.

    If the world is not destroyed in 2012

    What is your prediction?

    @jibz said:

    Do you believe!

    Can you picture it really happening to us?

    The Superbowl will be won by The Browns but in what year?

    I don't know when we might win the Superbowl but...

    I bet we are in the Superbowl in the year 2015.

    If the world is not destroyed in 2012

    What is your prediction?

    2012 !!

  • I hope the real team plays in the super bowl before the Cleveland lingerie team plays for the championship!

  • This topic seems to be an invitation for the Squeelers fans to come in and unleash their frustration with the good old joke on us never winning anything...