Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. This years Superbowl

This years Superbowl

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
40 Posts 20 Posters 3.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BeernBrowns B
    • 25 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    B BeernBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am glad the Pack won, but i was very disappointed with the game/commercial/half-time show. It was just boring. What do you guys think?

    ClevelandFanForLifeC djdawg2010D 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • B BeernBrowns

      I am glad the Pack won, but i was very disappointed with the game/commercial/half-time show. It was just boring. What do you guys think?

      ClevelandFanForLife ClevelandFanForLifeC One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 2k Posts
      • 100 Reputation
      ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @beernbrowns said:

      I am glad the Pack won, but i was very disappointed with the game/commercial/half-time show. It was just boring. What do you guys think?

      I think that you are on crack if you think the game was boring. It lived up to the hype. You're right about he commercials/half time show. Did anyone else feel bad for Slash?

      once a fan, always a fan. married to a steeler fan. aaaaaaaaah! --andy
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • VaporTrail VaporTrailV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 6k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by VaporTrail
        #3

        Consentlessburger wasn't the only rapist in Dallas tonight. Fergie raped Sweet Child.

        ClevelandFanForLifeC 1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        Quote Reply
        • SJ_Browns S
          • 1k Posts
          • 12 Reputation
          S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
          #4

          most of the commercials sucked, but i liked some of the new movie previews!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • BeernBrowns B
            • 25 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            B BeernBrowns wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I just thought the game would be bette. The Black Eyed Peas were straight awfull, and there were some many shitty commercials.

            1 Reply Last reply
            ❤
            Quote Reply
            • TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
              • 2k Posts
              • 29 Reputation
              TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
              #6

              My girlfriend wouldn't shut up about how sexy Usher is.

              Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
              ClevelandFanForLifeC 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • VaporTrailV VaporTrail

                Consentlessburger wasn't the only rapist in Dallas tonight. Fergie raped Sweet Child.

                ClevelandFanForLife ClevelandFanForLifeC One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 2k Posts
                • 100 Reputation
                ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @vaportrail said:

                Consentlessburger wasn't the only rapist in Dallas tonight. Fergie raped Sweet Child.

                This might be the greatest thing I have ever read. Ever.

                once a fan, always a fan. married to a steeler fan. aaaaaaaaah! --andy
                1 Reply Last reply
                ❤
                Quote Reply
                • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound

                  My girlfriend wouldn't shut up about how sexy Usher is.

                  ClevelandFanForLife ClevelandFanForLifeC One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 2k Posts
                  • 100 Reputation
                  ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @theclevelandsound said:

                  My girlfriend wouldn't shut up about how sexy Usher is.

                  Don't lie, it was you. 😉

                  once a fan, always a fan. married to a steeler fan. aaaaaaaaah! --andy
                  TheClevelandSoundT 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • VaporTrail VaporTrailV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 6k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I was hoping that Usher was going to save the halftime show, and he nearly did. But then the Black Eyed Peas opened their mouths again. Seriously, what the xxxx was that thing with the hair?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Speedyd900rr S
                      • 823 Posts
                      • 10 Reputation
                      S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Did she mess up the words to the National Anthem?

                      ClevelandFanForLifeC 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife

                        @theclevelandsound said:

                        My girlfriend wouldn't shut up about how sexy Usher is.

                        Don't lie, it was you. 😉

                        TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
                        • 2k Posts
                        • 29 Reputation
                        TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @clevelandfanforlife said:

                        Don't lie, it was you. 😉

                        Dammit.

                        Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • S Speedyd900rr

                          Did she mess up the words to the National Anthem?

                          ClevelandFanForLife ClevelandFanForLifeC One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 2k Posts
                          • 100 Reputation
                          ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @speedyd900rr said:

                          Did she mess up the words to the National Anthem?

                          Yeah, I noticed that too. My wife thought I was crazy but I knew what I had heard. At least she didn't lip sync it.

                          once a fan, always a fan. married to a steeler fan. aaaaaaaaah! --andy
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          ❤
                          Quote Reply
                          • Canton Mike Canton MikeC
                            • 4k Posts
                            • 2k Reputation
                            Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            The game was fine & I agree that the commercials & halftime show were "bush league" at best.

                            I am a super patriotic old Vet & very much a traditionalist, so I walked out of the room while that loser butchered our National Anthem, which seems to happen more often than not at the Super Bowl. In my opinion, that song should NEVER be "stylized".

                            There! I have made my yearly rant.

                            Mike

                            IN DORSEY I TRUST
                            hoortaH K 2 Replies Last reply
                            ❤
                            Quote Reply
                            • VaporTrail VaporTrailV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 6k Posts
                              • 1k Reputation
                              VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Yeah. I should've watched the puppy bowl instead of the pregame and halftime show. The chick from Glee sounded great, though.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • ClevelandBigDawg C
                                • 571 Posts
                                • 8 Reputation
                                C ClevelandBigDawg wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Thanks Janet Jackson/Justin Timberlake for the best Super Bowl halftime show ever. But screw you guys for the worst last 7 shows.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Canton MikeC Canton Mike

                                  The game was fine & I agree that the commercials & halftime show were "bush league" at best.

                                  I am a super patriotic old Vet & very much a traditionalist, so I walked out of the room while that loser butchered our National Anthem, which seems to happen more often than not at the Super Bowl. In my opinion, that song should NEVER be "stylized".

                                  There! I have made my yearly rant.

                                  Mike

                                  hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 20k Posts
                                  • 5k Reputation
                                  hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
                                  #16

                                  @canton-mike said:

                                  The game was fine & I agree that the commercials & halftime show were "bush league" at best.

                                  I am a super patriotic old Vet & very much a traditionalist, so I walked out of the room while that loser butchered our National Anthem, which seems to happen more often than not at the Super Bowl. In my opinion, that song should NEVER be "stylized".

                                  There! I have made my yearly rant.

                                  Mike

                                  Yup, we noticed right off Christina blew a verse on the anthem.... you're kicked off American Idol for that one... and her rendition was terrible anyway, not counting you forgot the words....

                                  Halftime wasn't THAT bad, and I give "best commercial" to House's spoof of the Joe Green Coke commercial. Yeah, the kid Darth Vader one was cute too.....

                                  Best commercials

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike

                                    The game was fine & I agree that the commercials & halftime show were "bush league" at best.

                                    I am a super patriotic old Vet & very much a traditionalist, so I walked out of the room while that loser butchered our National Anthem, which seems to happen more often than not at the Super Bowl. In my opinion, that song should NEVER be "stylized".

                                    There! I have made my yearly rant.

                                    Mike

                                    kshutchins K
                                    • 951 Posts
                                    • 19 Reputation
                                    K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @canton-mike said:

                                    . In my opinion, that song should NEVER be "stylized".

                                    There! I have made my yearly rant.

                                    I agree TOTALLY. It would actually warm my heart if some unknown came out and invited the crowd to sing along. I'm also pretty annoyed when the Star Spangled Banner or America the Beautiful are sung at a tempo more suitable to a funeral.

                                    Woof Woof, Kathy http://cognitivemanifesto.com/ http://www.skadden.com/index.cfm?contentID=49&officeID=9 Bendix ESP
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Pumpkin Eater P
                                      • 4k Posts
                                      • 297 Reputation
                                      P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Time to book an old rock act for next year's show again. The BEP sucked.

                                      :neutral_face:
                                      slowburnS 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • P Pumpkin Eater

                                        Time to book an old rock act for next year's show again. The BEP sucked.

                                        slowburn slowburnS
                                        • 2k Posts
                                        • 116 Reputation
                                        slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
                                        #19

                                        @pumpkin-eater said:

                                        Time to book an old rock act for next year's show again. The BEP sucked.

                                        yea boy....no doubt. The 3000 dancing candles and robots were a bit much although i did dig on fergie gyrating to a jammin Slash. I can't think of a more unlikely artist to jam with the peas.

                                        Guess he's gotta eat too. The PA system sounded like hell which didn't help their cause. i am not a big Bruce fan, but the peas could learn a lot about showmanship by viewing his gig at halftime a few years

                                        past. All those dancing lights reminded me of:

                                        This band could certainly provide onehelluva 28 minute Super Bowl halftime throwdown.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Go 'Losers Go 'LosersG
                                          • 113 Posts
                                          • 6 Reputation
                                          Go 'LosersG Go 'Losers wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Really?? I thought they outdid themselves with this years halftime performance.

                                          I always try to think what people in other countries would think and this year, I thought it made the NFL look good.

                                          “Football is a game played with arms, legs and shoulders but mostly from the neck up”
                                          VaporTrailV 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate