This years Superbowl
-
Zombo said:
A-Rod getting fed popcorn by his girlfriend was just wrong.He is in danger of losing his Man Card even though it was Cam Diaz.
Just wrong.
Zombo
cameron diaz hasn't been hot since the mask. she's a dog now.
-
Yeah i gotta Agree Cam Diaz has gone way down hill since her earlier days, and ive never been a ARod fan hes a fag....The Black Eyed Peas were Terrible but that i saw Coming....Other than that one of my favorite SBs simply because i was at the bar at work and got to see so many Steeler fans cry and go home

-
Zombo said:
A-Rod getting fed popcorn by his girlfriend was just wrong.He is in danger of losing his Man Card even though it was Cam Diaz.
Just wrong.
Zombo
Some say she is now a dog. I don't agree, but, then, I'm old remember. I might be willing to let her shove popcorn in me anywhere she would like, but I would not be partial to having her do it in public.
-
why is everyone knocking on the super bowl half time show so damn hard? It's pretty sad in today's society that people are bored by people synchronized glowing in the dark making massive shapes and crazy pyro techniques. My God, I thought they sang fine too and the show was flawless. What does it take to impress you people, seriously? And I literally hate the black eyed peas too, other than fergie's fine ass.
I suppose i'm in the super minority though here.
-
Fergie can feed me black eyed peas any day of the week
-
Zombo said:
I'm kinda neutral on the BEP's ... I like some of their stuff, butt I think the SOUND was horrible in that production. Choreography ... check. Pyro tech ... check. Fergie's fine ass ... check. Sound ... ruined the whole show.Zombo
I will definitely agree with you there man. They were having SERIOUS issues with the mics that's for sure. I'm just saying the actual show part was pretty cool to me, all things considered.
-
Zombo said:
I'm kinda neutral on the BEP's ... I like some of their stuff, butt I think the SOUND was horrible in that production. Choreography ... check. Pyro tech ... check. Fergie's fine ass ... check. Sound ... ruined the whole show.Zombo
Actually I think that outfit she had on his most of her fine ass. I would have preferred one of her skin tight numbers.
-
Zombo said:
I'm kinda neutral on the BEP's ... I like some of their stuff, butt I think the SOUND was horrible in that production. Choreography ... check. Pyro tech ... check. Fergie's fine ass ... check. Sound ... ruined the whole show.Zombo
Actually I think that outfit she had on his most of her fine ass. I would have preferred one of her skin tight numbers.
Actually I think that outfit she had on his most of her fine ass. I would have preferred one of her skin tight numbers.

Is this what you had in mind? Pissy panties and all??? teheehee
-
why is everyone knocking on the super bowl half time show so damn hard? It's pretty sad in today's society that people are bored by people synchronized glowing in the dark making massive shapes and crazy pyro techniques. My God, I thought they sang fine too and the show was flawless. What does it take to impress you people, seriously? And I literally hate the black eyed peas too, other than fergie's fine ass.
I suppose i'm in the super minority though here.
why is everyone knocking on the super bowl half time show so damn hard? It's pretty sad in today's society that people are bored by people synchronized glowing in the dark making massive shapes and crazy pyro techniques. My God, I thought they sang fine too and the show was flawless. What does it take to impress you people, seriously? And I literally hate the black eyed peas too, other than fergie's fine ass.
I suppose i'm in the super minority though here.
I am impressed by musicians that actually make their own music. Not by people who just take someone elses songs and redoes them. To me the Black eyed peas are just a glorified karoeke band
-
why is everyone knocking on the super bowl half time show so damn hard? It's pretty sad in today's society that people are bored by people synchronized glowing in the dark making massive shapes and crazy pyro techniques. My God, I thought they sang fine too and the show was flawless. What does it take to impress you people, seriously? And I literally hate the black eyed peas too, other than fergie's fine ass.
I suppose i'm in the super minority though here.
I am impressed by musicians that actually make their own music. Not by people who just take someone elses songs and redoes them. To me the Black eyed peas are just a glorified karoeke band
I am impressed by musicians that actually make their own music. Not by people who just take someone elses songs and redoes them. To me the Black eyed peas are just a glorified karoeke band
then you must hate about 85% of mainstream music then my friend. I can't say I blame you, I much care for music that I know people actually had a part in other than auto tuning their voice.
-
Slash could have done us all a favor by lighting his guitar on fire and beating the shit out of all of them and then strangle Christina Aguilera with one of the guitar strings. All of the "entertainment" that didn't have anything to do with football this year absolutely sucked!
-
Zombo said:
I'm kinda neutral on the BEP's ... I like some of their stuff, butt I think the SOUND was horrible in that production. Choreography ... check. Pyro tech ... check. Fergie's fine ass ... check. Sound ... ruined the whole show.Zombo
Am I the only one who doesn't think Fergie is that hot? Nice ass for sure, not sold on her face.
-
Zombo said:
I'm kinda neutral on the BEP's ... I like some of their stuff, butt I think the SOUND was horrible in that production. Choreography ... check. Pyro tech ... check. Fergie's fine ass ... check. Sound ... ruined the whole show.Zombo

Yeah. Choreography was fantastic.
-
To be truthful, I thought it was a really good game, but when the commercials and half time came, I switched it over and watched American Pickers til the game came back on!

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login