This years Superbowl
-
I am glad the Pack won, but i was very disappointed with the game/commercial/half-time show. It was just boring. What do you guys think?
-
I am glad the Pack won, but i was very disappointed with the game/commercial/half-time show. It was just boring. What do you guys think?
I am glad the Pack won, but i was very disappointed with the game/commercial/half-time show. It was just boring. What do you guys think?
I think that you are on crack if you think the game was boring. It lived up to the hype. You're right about he commercials/half time show. Did anyone else feel bad for Slash?
-
Consentlessburger wasn't the only rapist in Dallas tonight. Fergie raped Sweet Child.
-
most of the commercials sucked, but i liked some of the new movie previews!!
-
I just thought the game would be bette. The Black Eyed Peas were straight awfull, and there were some many shitty commercials.
-
My girlfriend wouldn't shut up about how sexy Usher is.
-
Consentlessburger wasn't the only rapist in Dallas tonight. Fergie raped Sweet Child.
Consentlessburger wasn't the only rapist in Dallas tonight. Fergie raped Sweet Child.
This might be the greatest thing I have ever read. Ever.
-
My girlfriend wouldn't shut up about how sexy Usher is.
My girlfriend wouldn't shut up about how sexy Usher is.
Don't lie, it was you.

-
I was hoping that Usher was going to save the halftime show, and he nearly did. But then the Black Eyed Peas opened their mouths again. Seriously, what the xxxx was that thing with the hair?
-
Did she mess up the words to the National Anthem?
-
My girlfriend wouldn't shut up about how sexy Usher is.
Don't lie, it was you.

Don't lie, it was you.

Dammit.
-
Did she mess up the words to the National Anthem?
Did she mess up the words to the National Anthem?
Yeah, I noticed that too. My wife thought I was crazy but I knew what I had heard. At least she didn't lip sync it.
-
The game was fine & I agree that the commercials & halftime show were "bush league" at best.
I am a super patriotic old Vet & very much a traditionalist, so I walked out of the room while that loser butchered our National Anthem, which seems to happen more often than not at the Super Bowl. In my opinion, that song should NEVER be "stylized".
There! I have made my yearly rant.
Mike
-
Yeah. I should've watched the puppy bowl instead of the pregame and halftime show. The chick from Glee sounded great, though.
-
Thanks Janet Jackson/Justin Timberlake for the best Super Bowl halftime show ever. But screw you guys for the worst last 7 shows.
-
The game was fine & I agree that the commercials & halftime show were "bush league" at best.
I am a super patriotic old Vet & very much a traditionalist, so I walked out of the room while that loser butchered our National Anthem, which seems to happen more often than not at the Super Bowl. In my opinion, that song should NEVER be "stylized".
There! I have made my yearly rant.
Mike
The game was fine & I agree that the commercials & halftime show were "bush league" at best.
I am a super patriotic old Vet & very much a traditionalist, so I walked out of the room while that loser butchered our National Anthem, which seems to happen more often than not at the Super Bowl. In my opinion, that song should NEVER be "stylized".
There! I have made my yearly rant.
Mike
Yup, we noticed right off Christina blew a verse on the anthem.... you're kicked off American Idol for that one... and her rendition was terrible anyway, not counting you forgot the words....
Halftime wasn't THAT bad, and I give "best commercial" to House's spoof of the Joe Green Coke commercial. Yeah, the kid Darth Vader one was cute too.....
-
The game was fine & I agree that the commercials & halftime show were "bush league" at best.
I am a super patriotic old Vet & very much a traditionalist, so I walked out of the room while that loser butchered our National Anthem, which seems to happen more often than not at the Super Bowl. In my opinion, that song should NEVER be "stylized".
There! I have made my yearly rant.
Mike
. In my opinion, that song should NEVER be "stylized".
There! I have made my yearly rant.
I agree TOTALLY. It would actually warm my heart if some unknown came out and invited the crowd to sing along. I'm also pretty annoyed when the Star Spangled Banner or America the Beautiful are sung at a tempo more suitable to a funeral.
-
Time to book an old rock act for next year's show again. The BEP sucked.
-
Time to book an old rock act for next year's show again. The BEP sucked.
Time to book an old rock act for next year's show again. The BEP sucked.
yea boy....no doubt. The 3000 dancing candles and robots were a bit much although i did dig on fergie gyrating to a jammin Slash. I can't think of a more unlikely artist to jam with the peas.
Guess he's gotta eat too. The PA system sounded like hell which didn't help their cause. i am not a big Bruce fan, but the peas could learn a lot about showmanship by viewing his gig at halftime a few years
past. All those dancing lights reminded me of:
This band could certainly provide onehelluva 28 minute Super Bowl halftime throwdown.
-
Really?? I thought they outdid themselves with this years halftime performance.
I always try to think what people in other countries would think and this year, I thought it made the NFL look good.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login