Future Browns QB?
-
That was pretty friggin awesome. However one has to wonder how many takes each throw took to make.
That was pretty friggin awesome. However one has to wonder how many takes each throw took to make.
Takes? Just run it down to the visual arts department and crank up the CGI software. About as real as Avatar. Sorry, what you just saw isn't humanly possible, not on a consistent basis. BTW, didya notice every one of Johnny's passes was dead on perfect? Sort of like a computerized simulation? Total BS.
Can't remember the exact percentages- but about 25 years ago Jim Kelly had a party at his place, and a bunch of the top quarterbacks in the NFL attended. Besides Kelly- Elway, Marino, Kosar, you get the idea. Challenge? Throw a football through a TIRE at 30 yards, much less hit a milk carton at 40. Kosar won- and it sure wasn't hitting 10 out of 10 either.
Think about it- put a guy like Ray Allen or Boobie Gibson in the seats, and how many times in a row could they even hit the hoop at some of those ranges? Yeah, I saw LeQuit make a 3\4 court underhand on 60 minutes on the first take- but not even he can make 3-4 in a row from that range.
If the guy was really that accurate, he should have been a starting qb somewhere, and it would have been at a way higher level than UConn.
-
That was pretty friggin awesome. However one has to wonder how many takes each throw took to make.
Takes? Just run it down to the visual arts department and crank up the CGI software. About as real as Avatar. Sorry, what you just saw isn't humanly possible, not on a consistent basis. BTW, didya notice every one of Johnny's passes was dead on perfect? Sort of like a computerized simulation? Total BS.
Can't remember the exact percentages- but about 25 years ago Jim Kelly had a party at his place, and a bunch of the top quarterbacks in the NFL attended. Besides Kelly- Elway, Marino, Kosar, you get the idea. Challenge? Throw a football through a TIRE at 30 yards, much less hit a milk carton at 40. Kosar won- and it sure wasn't hitting 10 out of 10 either.
Think about it- put a guy like Ray Allen or Boobie Gibson in the seats, and how many times in a row could they even hit the hoop at some of those ranges? Yeah, I saw LeQuit make a 3\4 court underhand on 60 minutes on the first take- but not even he can make 3-4 in a row from that range.
If the guy was really that accurate, he should have been a starting qb somewhere, and it would have been at a way higher level than UConn.
Takes? Just run it down to the visual arts department and crank up the CGI software. About as real as Avatar. Sorry, what you just saw isn't humanly possible, not on a consistent basis. BTW, didya notice every one of Johnny's passes was dead on perfect? Sort of like a computerized simulation? Total BS.
Can't remember the exact percentages- but about 25 years ago Jim Kelly had a party at his place, and a bunch of the top quarterbacks in the NFL attended. Besides Kelly- Elway, Marino, Kosar, you get the idea. Challenge? Throw a football through a TIRE at 30 yards, much less hit a milk carton at 40. Kosar won- and it sure wasn't hitting 10 out of 10 either.
Think about it- put a guy like Ray Allen or Boobie Gibson in the seats, and how many times in a row could they even hit the hoop at some of those ranges? Yeah, I saw LeQuit make a 3\4 court underhand on 60 minutes on the first take- but not even he can make 3-4 in a row from that range.
If the guy was really that accurate, he should have been a starting qb somewhere, and it would have been at a way higher level than UConn.
I'm positive none of them were Computer enhanced. I can make probably every one of those throws if given 30 or so tries, and I'm definitely not a college QB. Half of those throws we used to do over the summer practices to end conditioning days early. Like people have said, we don't see the 15-20 attempts on some of those throws before he actually gets it right. These trick shot videos are all the rage, but I personally love Mark Titus' the most.
-
That was pretty friggin awesome. However one has to wonder how many takes each throw took to make.
Takes? Just run it down to the visual arts department and crank up the CGI software. About as real as Avatar. Sorry, what you just saw isn't humanly possible, not on a consistent basis. BTW, didya notice every one of Johnny's passes was dead on perfect? Sort of like a computerized simulation? Total BS.
Can't remember the exact percentages- but about 25 years ago Jim Kelly had a party at his place, and a bunch of the top quarterbacks in the NFL attended. Besides Kelly- Elway, Marino, Kosar, you get the idea. Challenge? Throw a football through a TIRE at 30 yards, much less hit a milk carton at 40. Kosar won- and it sure wasn't hitting 10 out of 10 either.
Think about it- put a guy like Ray Allen or Boobie Gibson in the seats, and how many times in a row could they even hit the hoop at some of those ranges? Yeah, I saw LeQuit make a 3\4 court underhand on 60 minutes on the first take- but not even he can make 3-4 in a row from that range.
If the guy was really that accurate, he should have been a starting qb somewhere, and it would have been at a way higher level than UConn.
Takes? Just run it down to the visual arts department and crank up the CGI software. About as real as Avatar. Sorry, what you just saw isn't humanly possible, not on a consistent basis. BTW, didya notice every one of Johnny's passes was dead on perfect? Sort of like a computerized simulation? Total BS.
Dude I am a video editor, there is no way this is fake. Do you know the post production time for editing this video and adding CGI, let alone shooting it on a budget of zero. Now the question is how many takes did it take.
-
Also dont believe it was computer enchanced but it sure was impressive, it makes you wonder why a guy if that accuarte and it didnt take him all some to actually land some of those throws is riding the pine, maybe he has no accuacry when theres defenders as someone previously stated
I love the Smell of Naplam in the Morning
-
Don't be too impressed by that video. Most NFL backups could do the same.
-
Takes? Just run it down to the visual arts department and crank up the CGI software. About as real as Avatar. Sorry, what you just saw isn't humanly possible, not on a consistent basis. BTW, didya notice every one of Johnny's passes was dead on perfect? Sort of like a computerized simulation? Total BS.
Dude I am a video editor, there is no way this is fake. Do you know the post production time for editing this video and adding CGI, let alone shooting it on a budget of zero. Now the question is how many takes did it take.
Dude I am a video editor, there is no way this is fake. Do you know the post production time for editing this video and adding CGI, let alone shooting it on a budget of zero. Now the question is how many takes did it take.
Post production time while you're on Christmas break? Weeks. Cost? Use of the college visual arts equipment with a friendly prof? Zero. Just sayin'. EDIT
And whose to say it wasn't the guys senior project in computerized film making? He could have been playing around with it for months! Well, after seeing Mark Titus hit about a bazillion three pointers in a row with no one on him- just maybe it was for real- but I got a feeling we're not going to see this guy in the NFL anytime soon.
-
Takes? Just run it down to the visual arts department and crank up the CGI software. About as real as Avatar. Sorry, what you just saw isn't humanly possible, not on a consistent basis. BTW, didya notice every one of Johnny's passes was dead on perfect? Sort of like a computerized simulation? Total BS.
Can't remember the exact percentages- but about 25 years ago Jim Kelly had a party at his place, and a bunch of the top quarterbacks in the NFL attended. Besides Kelly- Elway, Marino, Kosar, you get the idea. Challenge? Throw a football through a TIRE at 30 yards, much less hit a milk carton at 40. Kosar won- and it sure wasn't hitting 10 out of 10 either.
Think about it- put a guy like Ray Allen or Boobie Gibson in the seats, and how many times in a row could they even hit the hoop at some of those ranges? Yeah, I saw LeQuit make a 3\4 court underhand on 60 minutes on the first take- but not even he can make 3-4 in a row from that range.
If the guy was really that accurate, he should have been a starting qb somewhere, and it would have been at a way higher level than UConn.
I'm positive none of them were Computer enhanced. I can make probably every one of those throws if given 30 or so tries, and I'm definitely not a college QB. Half of those throws we used to do over the summer practices to end conditioning days early. Like people have said, we don't see the 15-20 attempts on some of those throws before he actually gets it right. These trick shot videos are all the rage, but I personally love Mark Titus' the most.
I'm positive none of them were Computer enhanced. I can make probably every one of those throws if given 30 or so tries, and I'm definitely not a college QB. Half of those throws we used to do over the summer practices to end conditioning days early. Like people have said, we don't see the 15-20 attempts on some of those throws before he actually gets it right. These trick shot videos are all the rage, but I personally love Mark Titus' the most.
30? Really? Unless you ARE Tim Couch, I'd gladly pay you $50 if you can stand in the 200 level of a basketball arena and even hit the basket on the opposite end with a football, much less make one in 30 tries. Unless the level of high school football has improved dramatically since I played way back- I'd bet it would take the average HS qb a couple of tries to even hit the backboard from that range, & putting it through the hoop would be a matter of dumb luck.
Oh- I sort of got my memory jogged that Tim Couch could (reportedly) hit a garbage can fairly regularly @ 50 yards, but it's a tad more difficult to land one inside said garbage can.
-
Dude I am a video editor, there is no way this is fake. Do you know the post production time for editing this video and adding CGI, let alone shooting it on a budget of zero. Now the question is how many takes did it take.
Post production time while you're on Christmas break? Weeks. Cost? Use of the college visual arts equipment with a friendly prof? Zero. Just sayin'. EDIT
And whose to say it wasn't the guys senior project in computerized film making? He could have been playing around with it for months! Well, after seeing Mark Titus hit about a bazillion three pointers in a row with no one on him- just maybe it was for real- but I got a feeling we're not going to see this guy in the NFL anytime soon.
Post production time while you're on Christmas break? Weeks. Cost? Use of the college visual arts equipment with a friendly prof? Zero. Just sayin'. EDIT
And whose to say it wasn't the guys senior project in computerized film making? He could have been playing around with it for months!So this was all green screen? You can't just "Photoshop" in a football. Plus you would be able to tell on the edges of the object. I can pick out these effects from even Hollywood studios, let alone a kid using After Effects on a MacBook in his dorm room.
-
Post production time while you're on Christmas break? Weeks. Cost? Use of the college visual arts equipment with a friendly prof? Zero. Just sayin'. EDIT
And whose to say it wasn't the guys senior project in computerized film making? He could have been playing around with it for months!So this was all green screen? You can't just "Photoshop" in a football. Plus you would be able to tell on the edges of the object. I can pick out these effects from even Hollywood studios, let alone a kid using After Effects on a MacBook in his dorm room.
So this was all green screen? You can't just "Photoshop" in a football. Plus you would be able to tell on the edges of the object. I can pick out these effects from even Hollywood studios, let alone a kid using After Effects on a MacBook in his dorm room.
Yup, those guys were really standing next to Nancy Pelosi too I suppose. I won't second guess your expertize if you're claiming that's real- but the kid's arm would about have been ready to fall off because of the number of takes to actually make those tosses.
-
I'm positive none of them were Computer enhanced. I can make probably every one of those throws if given 30 or so tries, and I'm definitely not a college QB. Half of those throws we used to do over the summer practices to end conditioning days early. Like people have said, we don't see the 15-20 attempts on some of those throws before he actually gets it right. These trick shot videos are all the rage, but I personally love Mark Titus' the most.
30? Really? Unless you ARE Tim Couch, I'd gladly pay you $50 if you can stand in the 200 level of a basketball arena and even hit the basket on the opposite end with a football, much less make one in 30 tries. Unless the level of high school football has improved dramatically since I played way back- I'd bet it would take the average HS qb a couple of tries to even hit the backboard from that range, & putting it through the hoop would be a matter of dumb luck.
Oh- I sort of got my memory jogged that Tim Couch could (reportedly) hit a garbage can fairly regularly @ 50 yards, but it's a tad more difficult to land one inside said garbage can.
30? Really? Unless you ARE Tim Couch, I'd gladly pay you $50 if you can stand in the 200 level of a basketball arena and even hit the basket on the opposite end with a football, much less make one in 30 tries. Unless the level of high school football has improved dramatically since I played way back- I'd bet it would take the average HS qb a couple of tries to even hit the backboard from that range, & putting it through the hoop would be a matter of dumb luck.
Oh- I sort of got my memory jogged that Tim Couch could (reportedly) hit a garbage can fairly regularly @ 50 yards, but it's a tad more difficult to land one inside said garbage can.
I'd be happy to take your money. Just because I post on the internet doesn't mean I'm not athletic. Not all of us are recounting the glory days of HS, some of us actually go on to play in the higher levels. I'm 6'6, 320 lbs, 21 years old, I played college football, and I play semi-professional football now. In high school, I played QB when our starter broke his collarbone. So, for a left tackle that runs a 5.0 40 to play QB, you know I have to have a decent enough arm. (And no, that's not me trying to be an internet tough guy or brag, I was just giving you a visual.)
The fact is that these throws are almost becoming routine to QB's. Kids practice them all the time. Like I said before, we have competitions at practice over who can hit what target, or how many fullcourt shots someone can get with a football in 10 tries. Every QB in college and the NFL is ridiculously accurate while standing still. It's the one's who can be accurate while evading a house blitz that go on to have good careers. And the ones who aren't as dumb as a sack of cowshit.
-
So this was all green screen? You can't just "Photoshop" in a football. Plus you would be able to tell on the edges of the object. I can pick out these effects from even Hollywood studios, let alone a kid using After Effects on a MacBook in his dorm room.
Yup, those guys were really standing next to Nancy Pelosi too I suppose. I won't second guess your expertize if you're claiming that's real- but the kid's arm would about have been ready to fall off because of the number of takes to actually make those tosses.
Yup, those guys were really standing next to Nancy Pelosi too I suppose. I won't second guess your expertize if you're claiming that's real- but the kid's arm would about have been ready to fall off because of the number of takes to actually make those tosses.
It's Green Screen! Do you see the small glow around the 2 people in your link, where they had to key frame, do you see that on the football? Now I am not denying he didn't use 500 takes each, but in no way this is fake. Dude I've been editing video for a long time my friend. Now on the other hand, if I need to know how to play Dungeons and Dragons I will come see you.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
