It looks like our streak will come to and end...
-
Zombo said:
Which means .... Super Bowl!Zombo
Superb Owl?
-
All good things come to an end. At least this streak ended because we dont play them, not because we lost to them. HA
-
if there is no season, then the following yr I think we play the Pack
-
if there is no season, then the following yr I think we play the Pack
if there is no season, then the following yr I think we play the Pack
That could be a bad omen concerning next year's season
-
-
super lockout
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

