Skip to content

I like Wieners

Locked The Browns Board
7 7 825
  • Cleveland has the worst WR unit in the entire league.

    What team is even close to having a WR as crappy?

    I can't think of anyone.

    Your #2 receiver is a full back for God's sake.

    Benjamin Watson 68 763 11.2 44 3 - Lumbering TE coming to end of career

    Peyton Hillis 61 477 7.8 47 2 - FB body who will be used up in 2 years

    Chansi Stuckey 40 346 8.7 25 0 - Would be #5 WR on most teams.

    Mohamed Massaquoi 36 483 13.4 41 2 - Sucks

    Brian Robiskie 29 310 10.7 46 3 - No where near as advertised

    Josh Cribbs 23 292 12.7 65 1 - Not a WR, period. And it shows.

    By the way, I like wieners.

  • well. looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of their sister this morning.

  • You took that much time to point out the obvious? Way to go.

  • Cleveland has the worst WR unit in the entire league.

    What team is even close to having a WR as crappy?

    I can't think of anyone.

    Your #2 receiver is a full back for God's sake.

    Benjamin Watson 68 763 11.2 44 3 - Lumbering TE coming to end of career

    Peyton Hillis 61 477 7.8 47 2 - FB body who will be used up in 2 years

    Chansi Stuckey 40 346 8.7 25 0 - Would be #5 WR on most teams.

    Mohamed Massaquoi 36 483 13.4 41 2 - Sucks

    Brian Robiskie 29 310 10.7 46 3 - No where near as advertised

    Josh Cribbs 23 292 12.7 65 1 - Not a WR, period. And it shows.

    By the way, I like wieners.

    @silverbackattack said:

    Cleveland has the worst WR unit in the entire league.

    What team is even close to having a WR as crappy?

    I can't think of anyone.

    Your #2 receiver is a full back for God's sake.

    Benjamin Watson 68 763 11.2 44 3 - Lumbering TE coming to end of career

    Peyton Hillis 61 477 7.8 47 2 - FB body who will be used up in 2 years

    Chansi Stuckey 40 346 8.7 25 0 - Would be #5 WR on most teams.

    Mohamed Massaquoi 36 483 13.4 41 2 - Sucks

    Brian Robiskie 29 310 10.7 46 3 - No where near as advertised

    Josh Cribbs 23 292 12.7 65 1 - Not a WR, period. And it shows.

    Number of rapes attempted by a member of the Browns, 0, the number committed by members of the Steelers, 2... that we know of. Seriously why do we let dipshits like this make topics on the forum. It creates no discussion and he does it to just be a full fledged douchbag.

  • Your Brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Cleveland has the worst WR unit in the entire league.

    What team is even close to having a WR as crappy?

    I can't think of anyone.

    Your #2 receiver is a full back for God's sake.

    Benjamin Watson 68 763 11.2 44 3 - Lumbering TE coming to end of career

    Peyton Hillis 61 477 7.8 47 2 - FB body who will be used up in 2 years

    Chansi Stuckey 40 346 8.7 25 0 - Would be #5 WR on most teams.

    Mohamed Massaquoi 36 483 13.4 41 2 - Sucks

    Brian Robiskie 29 310 10.7 46 3 - No where near as advertised

    Josh Cribbs 23 292 12.7 65 1 - Not a WR, period. And it shows.

    By the way, I like wieners.

    @silverbackattack said:

    Hi, I'm a spoiled bandwagon steeler fan that is butthurt over losing the super bowl to a far superior team this year. It just isn't fair! I thought Pittsburgh was supposed to win the super bowl every other year, this is complete BS and it is NOT what I signed up for when I bought an imitation terrible towel in 2006. Anyway, I just thought I would take this time to vent, and also to point out to the Browns that they have a bad group of WR's. I asked around and no one else has seemed to notice this, do you think I could get a job with ESPN due to my expert analysis?
  • Cleveland has the worst WR unit in the entire league.

    What team is even close to having a WR as crappy?

    I can't think of anyone.

    Your #2 receiver is a full back for God's sake.

    Benjamin Watson 68 763 11.2 44 3 - Lumbering TE coming to end of career

    Peyton Hillis 61 477 7.8 47 2 - FB body who will be used up in 2 years

    Chansi Stuckey 40 346 8.7 25 0 - Would be #5 WR on most teams.

    Mohamed Massaquoi 36 483 13.4 41 2 - Sucks

    Brian Robiskie 29 310 10.7 46 3 - No where near as advertised

    Josh Cribbs 23 292 12.7 65 1 - Not a WR, period. And it shows.

    By the way, I like wieners.

    @silverbackattack said:

    Cleveland has the worst WR unit in the entire league.

    What team is even close to having a WR as crappy?

    I can't think of anyone.

    Your #2 receiver is a full back for God's sake.

    Benjamin Watson 68 763 11.2 44 3 - Lumbering TE coming to end of career

    Peyton Hillis 61 477 7.8 47 2 - FB body who will be used up in 2 years

    Chansi Stuckey 40 346 8.7 25 0 - Would be #5 WR on most teams.

    Mohamed Massaquoi 36 483 13.4 41 2 - Sucks

    Brian Robiskie 29 310 10.7 46 3 - No where near as advertised

    Josh Cribbs 23 292 12.7 65 1 - Not a WR, period. And it shows.

    By the way, I like wieners.

    A few things:

    A. You are not telling us anything we don't know and have not bitched about all year.

    B. Hillis is not the Browns Fullback, he is their Tailback/Halfback/RunningBack whatever it is called. Vickers is our Fullback.

    And don't be so sure about him being used up in 2 years. Was Jerome Bettis, who was an even bigger body used up in 2 years?

    C. Cribbs was hurt much of the year, so his production was greatly curtailed, but no, he would not be a #1 WR when healthy.

    D. You left out all of our future acquisitions. Do you think by any stretch of the imagination that this is the receiving corps that the Browns will go into the season with?

    D. I didn't know you were a cannibal?