Skip to content

Rams Cut O.J. Atogwe

The Browns Board
10 9 1.1k
  • Rams former franchise player O.J. Atogwe was cut today. He will be cheap and probably still has some skills.

    Lets get him!

    Source: Adam Schefter Twitter

  • I concur, this is a safety we need to go get!!

  • I love Orange Juice. I would not be mad if we signed him

  • Rams former franchise player O.J. Atogwe was cut today. He will be cheap and probably still has some skills.

    Lets get him!

    Source: Adam Schefter Twitter

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Rams former franchise player O.J. Atogwe was cut today. He will be cheap and probably still has some skills.

    Lets get him!

    Source: Adam Schefter Twitter

    Compared to the guys that want Sanders, this one at least makes 1\2 sense.

  • Don't think this one will come cheap. his salary, no matter where he ends up, will remain upper tier for safeties. don't mean nuthin for the time being until cba hammered out. JTITFOT

  • Seriously doubt we are going to be looking at 30+ year old FA players this time around, we need to break the 6 year mold of getting older instead of younger on defense..

  • Seriously doubt we are going to be looking at 30+ year old FA players this time around, we need to break the 6 year mold of getting older instead of younger on defense..

    @gips said:

    Seriously doubt we are going to be looking at 30+ year old FA players this time around, we need to break the 6 year mold of getting older instead of younger on defense..

    With the amount of holes on this team we're going to have to look at some veterans.

    I want the team to stay young too but we simply aren't going to be able to fill all these holes with young guys alone.

  • Seriously doubt we are going to be looking at 30+ year old FA players this time around, we need to break the 6 year mold of getting older instead of younger on defense..

    @gips said:

    Seriously doubt we are going to be looking at 30+ year old FA players this time around, we need to break the 6 year mold of getting older instead of younger on defense..

    I agree,when was the last time a 30 something FA came in here and made a impact.

  • I like atogwe but he might be a little pricey. Id like to see us go after George Wilson from Buffalo. He's younger and probably less expensive, plus keeping Elam on the roster for depth and STs.

  • @gips said:

    Seriously doubt we are going to be looking at 30+ year old FA players this time around, we need to break the 6 year mold of getting older instead of younger on defense..

    I agree,when was the last time a 30 something FA came in here and made a impact.

    @7moses7 said:

    I agree,when was the last time a 30 something FA came in here and made a impact.

    How are all the positions going to get filled then?

    I thought fujita did a great job before he got hurt and the defense tailed off dramatically game by game after his injury.

    Ben watson 30 did a great job.

    Seneca Wallace 30 if he didn't catch the sprained ankle bug, I think we wouldn't have seen McCoy whatsoever this year.

    While these guys aren't dinosaurs they sure aren't young pussy either.

    If we had a chance to land champ baily for a couple years would you take it..... I would.

    Maybe everyone still has a bad taste in their mouths from filthy Phil, idk, but all the good teams have success With free agency.

    But on the other hand if we didn't change systems every two years we would have success like the rest.