Joe Haden and TJ Ward were at the Cavs game last night
-
Did anybody else see them? When Boobie hit that 3 pointer near the end of the game, Joe jumped out of his seat and said "that's my boy!". You could read his lips and see that's what he said. He said it about 2 times then turned around and shook TJ's hand in celebration. I love seeing the Browns supporting other Cleveland teams. It was cool seeing them supporting the team esp. post LeBron.
-
I think Cribbs was at the game too. They didn't show him a lot, but if I remember I think he was sitting courtside just beside the Cavs bench...
-
I think Cribbs was at the game too. They didn't show him a lot, but if I remember I think he was sitting courtside just beside the Cavs bench...
I think Cribbs was at the game too. They didn't show him a lot, but if I remember I think he was sitting courtside just beside the Cavs bench...
ok, cool! i know cribbs goes to alot of cavs games. on a similiar note, they're supposed to have browns nite at the q this weekend for a lem game and haden along with some other browns players will be in attendance.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login