Lake Erie Monsters Tribute to the Browns
-
I attended tonight and had a great time. We had center-ice 5th row seats, right behind the opposing team pentalty box.
Great crowd tonight, spilling into the upper rafters, with first two lower bowls filled.
The Q still puts on one of the greatest shows in town, and they didn't disappoint. The Browns touch had something for Cleveland sports fans young and old; as current players Josh Cribbs, Mike Adams, Joe Haden and T.J. Ward signed autographs pregame before joining alumni Aaron Shea, Bob Golic, Reggie Langhorne, Hanford Dixon, Kevin Mack and Herman Fontenot for an on-ice recognition and puck drop.
Cribbs & Haden sat center-ice on the bench side.
I wore my 'I HATE THE STEELERS' t-shirt and am just stumbling in at 2:00am. The shirt was a big hit everywhere I went, and had to stop and pose for several pictures and was greeted by others who hate the Steelers throughout the night.
Monsters won 3-2, and wore the Brown-n-Orange in tribute for the Browns.
If you haven't been to a Monsters game, do so, it's a great time and great venue.
-
Sounds like a good time.
If I lived there I would be going down there a lot.
I think the seasons with the Browns offer some bleed over. Maybe we can get a group to catch a game if offered one Saturday afternoon or evening.
I'll check it out once both schedules for next year are available,
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
