Eric Weddle
-
Hes a FA this year for the Chargers, and is a good FS option...I think he would be the perfect fit opposite TJ Ward because he is more of a ball hawking Cover Saftey as oppossed to Ward is the big hitter run stopping Saftey..
STATS
2007 53 tackles,1 sack,1 INT
2008 127 tackles,1 sack,1 Int
2009 82 tackles,1 1/2 sacks, 2 Int
2010 96 tackles,0.5 sack,2 Int
I think he would be a great fit for the Browns and hes a F/A what do you guys think?????
-
Hes a FA this year for the Chargers, and is a good FS option...I think he would be the perfect fit opposite TJ Ward because he is more of a ball hawking Cover Saftey as oppossed to Ward is the big hitter run stopping Saftey..
STATS
2007 53 tackles,1 sack,1 INT
2008 127 tackles,1 sack,1 Int
2009 82 tackles,1 1/2 sacks, 2 Int
2010 96 tackles,0.5 sack,2 Int
I think he would be a great fit for the Browns and hes a F/A what do you guys think?????
Hes a FA this year for the Chargers, and is a good FS option...I think he would be the perfect fit opposite TJ Ward because he is more of a ball hawking Cover Saftey as oppossed to Ward is the big hitter run stopping Saftey..
STATS
2007 53 tackles,1 sack,1 INT
2008 127 tackles,1 sack,1 Int
2009 82 tackles,1 1/2 sacks, 2 Int
2010 96 tackles,0.5 sack,2 Int
I think he would be a great fit for the Browns and hes a F/A what do you guys think?????
With those numbers he really doesn't look any better than Elam. At least we have been able to watch Elam so we can see how much he improved from the beginning of the season to the end.
-
I like Weddle, and would love to pick him up, but we must figure out what we're doing with Elam first.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login