Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. New Format

New Format

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
69 Posts 31 Posters 4.8k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ClevelandFanForLife ClevelandFanForLifeC One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 2k Posts
    • 100 Reputation
    ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Not gonna lie guys, I'm really liking the new format. Well done to whomever was involved. It looks awesome and innovative.

    once a fan, always a fan. married to a steeler fan. aaaaaaaaah! --andy
    Erie DawgE 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife

      Not gonna lie guys, I'm really liking the new format. Well done to whomever was involved. It looks awesome and innovative.

      Erie Dawg Erie DawgE
      • 2k Posts
      • 74 Reputation
      Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @clevelandfanforlife said:

      Not gonna lie guys, I'm really liking the new format. Well done to whomever was involved. It looks awesome and innovative.

      I agree, going to take some getting use to though. What was the reason for the change btw?

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Mr. T Mr. TM
        • 7k Posts
        • 184 Reputation
        Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
        #3

        May this serve notice to all the spammers that their day shall end soon!

        Head or Gut?
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
          • 64k Posts
          • 8k Reputation
          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
          #4

          I don't like it. The BROWNS' colors are BROWN, ORANGE and WHITE.

          These colors look like some freakin IBM subsidiary company's site.

          It's one thing for the IPBOARD to advertise, but this site isn't a Brownsboard site.

          It's awful, colorwise. blech. My guess is, it's a site for some company, that they used

          way, way too much as a clone for a quick Brownsboard site, and did way, way too little

          custom work.

          Or, maybe they aren't finished yet, since it came up just this evening.

          The functionality works really nice.πŸ˜‰

          Blech on the color scheme.😠

          ClevelandFanForLifeC 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • C calfoxwc

            I don't like it. The BROWNS' colors are BROWN, ORANGE and WHITE.

            These colors look like some freakin IBM subsidiary company's site.

            It's one thing for the IPBOARD to advertise, but this site isn't a Brownsboard site.

            It's awful, colorwise. blech. My guess is, it's a site for some company, that they used

            way, way too much as a clone for a quick Brownsboard site, and did way, way too little

            custom work.

            Or, maybe they aren't finished yet, since it came up just this evening.

            The functionality works really nice.πŸ˜‰

            Blech on the color scheme.😠

            ClevelandFanForLife ClevelandFanForLifeC One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 2k Posts
            • 100 Reputation
            ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @calfoxwc said:

            I don't like it. The BROWNS' colors are BROWN, ORANGE and WHITE.

            These colors look like some freakin IBM subsidiary company's site.

            It's one thing for the IPBOARD to advertise, but this site isn't a Brownsboard site.

            It's awful, colorwise. blech. My guess is, it's a site for some company, that they used

            way, way too much as a clone for a quick Brownsboard site, and did way, way too little

            custom work.

            Or, maybe they aren't finished yet, since it came up just this evening.

            The functionality works really nice.πŸ˜‰

            Blech on the color scheme.😠

            I agree on the color scheme. We need brown and orange. I was commenting on the set up of the site. It's set up very nicely.

            once a fan, always a fan. married to a steeler fan. aaaaaaaaah! --andy
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Mr. T Mr. TM
              • 7k Posts
              • 184 Reputation
              Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I would think the color scheme would be a quik fix.

              IMO: Working the bugs out on the new format should come first.

              apple_III_01_full.jpg

              Head or Gut?
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • choco chocoC
                • 4k Posts
                • 352 Reputation
                chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
                #7

                works alot better on mobile now...thats for damn sure.

                i dig it!

                ClevelandFanForLifeC 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • chocoC choco

                  works alot better on mobile now...thats for damn sure.

                  i dig it!

                  ClevelandFanForLife ClevelandFanForLifeC One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 2k Posts
                  • 100 Reputation
                  ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @choco said:

                  works alot better on mobile now...thats for damn sure.

                  i dig it!

                  I'm actually not liking the mobile site. I don't like that you can't see who is online or use the new "rep" feature.

                  once a fan, always a fan. married to a steeler fan. aaaaaaaaah! --andy
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • admin 0 admin 0A One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 257 Posts
                    • 25 Reputation
                    admin 0A admin 0 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Guys, relax on the color bashing. We just upgraded to a higher version in order to combat all the spam that our moderators have been battling for the past year. This was to relieve their efforts. I figured that there would be a lot of set-up work still left to do and obviously the color scheme needs re-done (again), but allow us a few days to test drive the new gig and become familiar with it and then we can change the gay color scheme and maybe get everyone all giddy with some brand new smilies or something.

                    I have just signed on for the first time to see this, so bear with us.

                    We ordered the change, but I figured they would give us some sort of time/date that the change would take place, but it's here and let's see what it can do.

                    I don't mind suggestions, just please don't whine about gay shit.

                    Erie DawgE hoortaH The GipperT DieHardBrownsFanD 4 Replies Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • SJ_Browns S
                      • 1k Posts
                      • 12 Reputation
                      S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      it's cool. i'm sure when they tweak this and that the site will be better than the previous one.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • admin 0A admin 0

                        Guys, relax on the color bashing. We just upgraded to a higher version in order to combat all the spam that our moderators have been battling for the past year. This was to relieve their efforts. I figured that there would be a lot of set-up work still left to do and obviously the color scheme needs re-done (again), but allow us a few days to test drive the new gig and become familiar with it and then we can change the gay color scheme and maybe get everyone all giddy with some brand new smilies or something.

                        I have just signed on for the first time to see this, so bear with us.

                        We ordered the change, but I figured they would give us some sort of time/date that the change would take place, but it's here and let's see what it can do.

                        I don't mind suggestions, just please don't whine about gay shit.

                        Erie Dawg Erie DawgE
                        • 2k Posts
                        • 74 Reputation
                        Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @admin-0 said:

                        I don't mind suggestions, just please don't whine about gay shit.

                        LOL!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Nw220 N
                          • 1k Posts
                          • 27 Reputation
                          N Nw220 wrote on last edited by Nw220
                          #12

                          Gotta admit when i logged in i thought my computer had a virus or something took me a second to actually realize i was on the website,im all for upgrades and hope the site becomes better than before

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • admin 0A admin 0

                            Guys, relax on the color bashing. We just upgraded to a higher version in order to combat all the spam that our moderators have been battling for the past year. This was to relieve their efforts. I figured that there would be a lot of set-up work still left to do and obviously the color scheme needs re-done (again), but allow us a few days to test drive the new gig and become familiar with it and then we can change the gay color scheme and maybe get everyone all giddy with some brand new smilies or something.

                            I have just signed on for the first time to see this, so bear with us.

                            We ordered the change, but I figured they would give us some sort of time/date that the change would take place, but it's here and let's see what it can do.

                            I don't mind suggestions, just please don't whine about gay shit.

                            hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 20k Posts
                            • 5k Reputation
                            hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
                            #13

                            @admin-0 said:

                            Guys, relax on the color bashing. We just upgraded to a higher version in order to combat all the spam that our moderators have been battling for the past year. This was to relieve their efforts. I figured that there would be a lot of set-up work still left to do and obviously the color scheme needs re-done (again), but allow us a few days to test drive the new gig and become familiar with it and then we can change the gay color scheme and maybe get everyone all giddy with some brand new smilies or something.

                            I have just signed on for the first time to see this, so bear with us.

                            We ordered the change, but I figured they would give us some sort of time/date that the change would take place, but it's here and let's see what it can do.

                            I don't mind suggestions, just please don't whine about gay shit.

                            Well, if you're tracking your posts, only takes you back to the thread, not to the exact post for follow up.

                            Edit, nevermind, I found the direct link to your old stuff....

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
                              • 2k Posts
                              • 29 Reputation
                              TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by TheClevelandSound
                              #14

                              I hope this changes a little bit. Im not a fan but I understand the reasoning. Do I still have the same moderation privileges with this new interface?

                              *edit* nevermind, I still do.

                              Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                                • 28k Posts
                                • 6k Reputation
                                DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                What, no like button? πŸ˜†

                                "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 9k Posts
                                  • 2k Reputation
                                  ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Works for me......now to figure out some of the features

                                  If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • slowburn slowburnS
                                    • 2k Posts
                                    • 116 Reputation
                                    slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    like the fast reply feature

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Canton Mike Canton MikeC
                                      • 4k Posts
                                      • 2k Reputation
                                      Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Same people & subject matter. The colors will improve. What the heck, let's accept the change as a positive.

                                      My main fly fishing board has had several major changes over the years....folks complained initially, then lauded the "new look" & functionality as wonderful.

                                      I have to say that when I opened the site last night, I thought something had gone haywire until I began reading.

                                      Mike

                                      INΒ DORSEY I TRUST
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • halfsane halfsaneH
                                        • 696 Posts
                                        • 49 Reputation
                                        halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        I dig it, just fix the colors!

                                        .. and give me some rep!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • admin 0A admin 0

                                          Guys, relax on the color bashing. We just upgraded to a higher version in order to combat all the spam that our moderators have been battling for the past year. This was to relieve their efforts. I figured that there would be a lot of set-up work still left to do and obviously the color scheme needs re-done (again), but allow us a few days to test drive the new gig and become familiar with it and then we can change the gay color scheme and maybe get everyone all giddy with some brand new smilies or something.

                                          I have just signed on for the first time to see this, so bear with us.

                                          We ordered the change, but I figured they would give us some sort of time/date that the change would take place, but it's here and let's see what it can do.

                                          I don't mind suggestions, just please don't whine about gay shit.

                                          The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                          • 57k Posts
                                          • 4k Reputation
                                          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @admin-0 said:

                                          Guys, relax on the color bashing. We just upgraded to a higher version in order to combat all the spam that our moderators have been battling for the past year. This was to relieve their efforts. I figured that there would be a lot of set-up work still left to do and obviously the color scheme needs re-done (again), but allow us a few days to test drive the new gig and become familiar with it and then we can change the gay color scheme and maybe get everyone all giddy with some brand new smilies or something.

                                          I have just signed on for the first time to see this, so bear with us.

                                          We ordered the change, but I figured they would give us some sort of time/date that the change would take place, but it's here and let's see what it can do.

                                          I don't mind suggestions, just please don't whine about gay shit.

                                          I guess it will take some getting used to.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate