New Format
-
Give the admins some credit im sure they are hard at work trying to figure things out to fit everyones view on the website, its still a work in progress but give it some time...Thanks anyways Admin for the terrfic site regardless of colors or anything...The banner can be changed and im sure it will be
-
Amazing how people can whinge about access to an AMAZINGLY GOOD FREE WEBSITE.
-
what's wrong with some insight? you know how many comps we send to clients everyday for their approval or denial? it's a part of the business. somebody started the thread, i chimed in because someone else got smacked down for mentioning the color scheme and all you little nerds are taking it the wrong way. you should welcome some friendly criticism instead of balking at it. that's why you still have the old banner on the homepage with a fat mangini and other players with the old orange glowing edge effect in photoshop, huh? that's been there a lot longer than two days.
instead of getting defensive or pissy why not have a contest to see who can do the best banner for the new look browns forum? choco?
Sorry mixtoxic, we've got about 3 hours of constantly-interupted effort into the site since it's been updated. We are trying out a few different orange and brown shades while learning the new style sets.
Many previous banners were made by members here, in fact almost all in the sites history. We reached out to those who've had a hand in the previous banners to re-do them, and have always been open for help.
Sorry mixtoxic, we've got about 3 hours of constantly-interupted effort into the site since it's been updated. We are trying out a few different orange and brown shades while learning the new style sets.
Many previous banners were made by members here, in fact almost all in the sites history. We reached out to those who've had a hand in the previous banners to re-do them, and have always been open for help.
yeah i didn't mean to get 'pulls out's' panties in a bunch. i really thought this post was made for it's members to offer up ideas.
if i didn't like this site i'd had kept my mouth shut.
-
does any one else have a problem getting a black box over the topics once in a while?
like i cant read any of the threads cuz they get a black box over them but for some odd reason i can read this thread
-
The Brown color isn't nearly bold enough, and the orange is a bit too much yellow and red.

-
Oh, my panties were in a bunch?
That clears things up now, thanks. Sorry for the confusion.
-
As I mentioned elsewhere, there seems to be a problem with images posted. Better check out the Cheerleader thread to make sure all is well in the world.
-
anyone else having the problem with the black boxes covering the forums?
-
anyone else having the problem with the black boxes covering the forums?
anyone else having the problem with the black boxes covering the forums?
Not here.
-
anyone else having the problem with the black boxes covering the forums?
anyone else having the problem with the black boxes covering the forums?
The only time I see black boxes is when I'm watching those late night Girls-Gone-Wild commercials. I can't stand it when those black boxes cover up what I'm trying to see!
But no black boxes here.
-
sigh this sucks this is the only post that i can read
-
Guys, relax on the color bashing. We just upgraded to a higher version in order to combat all the spam that our moderators have been battling for the past year. This was to relieve their efforts. I figured that there would be a lot of set-up work still left to do and obviously the color scheme needs re-done (again), but allow us a few days to test drive the new gig and become familiar with it and then we can change the gay color scheme and maybe get everyone all giddy with some brand new smilies or something.
I have just signed on for the first time to see this, so bear with us.
We ordered the change, but I figured they would give us some sort of time/date that the change would take place, but it's here and let's see what it can do.
I don't mind suggestions, just please don't whine about gay shit.
Guys, relax on the color bashing. We just upgraded to a higher version in order to combat all the spam that our moderators have been battling for the past year. This was to relieve their efforts. I figured that there would be a lot of set-up work still left to do and obviously the color scheme needs re-done (again), but allow us a few days to test drive the new gig and become familiar with it and then we can change the gay color scheme and maybe get everyone all giddy with some brand new smilies or something.
I have just signed on for the first time to see this, so bear with us.
We ordered the change, but I figured they would give us some sort of time/date that the change would take place, but it's here and let's see what it can do.
I don't mind suggestions, just please don't whine about gay shit.
The spam is worse now then it was with the other system.
-
Not a complaint here....just a question.
When I went to delete a couple of messages in my PM's, it said I wasn't authorized to use that function.
Also, last night I wanted to check a profile and got the same message.
Are these features down at the moment, or am I simply not authorized?
-
Not a complaint here....just a question.
When I went to delete a couple of messages in my PM's, it said I wasn't authorized to use that function.
Also, last night I wanted to check a profile and got the same message.
Are these features down at the moment, or am I simply not authorized?
Not a complaint here....just a question.
When I went to delete a couple of messages in my PM's, it said I wasn't authorized to use that function.
Also, last night I wanted to check a profile and got the same message.
Are these features down at the moment, or am I simply not authorized?
I just tried to do the same thing and couldn't get anywhere. It wouldn't even let me read my own profile. Plus I wanted to try to get a message to Zombo for a reference to somebody in the Naples area and it wouldn't let me contact him.
Zombo, if you see this, e-mail me. [email protected]
-
Thanks.
I kind of miss that thanks feature. It was a good way to agree with someone without actually posting "Thanks"
-
Defiantly looking good. like the new design alot.
might be the new beginning we need

-
Not sure why the ability to view the profiles and pm changed, but we've corrected the minor hiccup.
Working on the Thanks Button too ... it just hasn't been reinstalled yet. I believe there is going to be a 'Like' type button soon too.
-
Not sure why the ability to view the profiles and pm changed, but we've corrected the minor hiccup.
Working on the Thanks Button too ... it just hasn't been reinstalled yet. I believe there is going to be a 'Like' type button soon too.
Not sure why the ability to view the profiles and pm changed, but we've corrected the minor hiccup.
Working on the Thanks Button too ... it just hasn't been reinstalled yet. I believe there is going to be a 'Like' type button soon too.
Along with the Thanks option a FOAD (fuc off and die) option would be useful
-
Will we be getting our thanks numbers back or will we have to start all over?
You should add some kind of troll button so we can vote for troll of the year or something lol.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login