New Format
-
Not a complaint here....just a question.
When I went to delete a couple of messages in my PM's, it said I wasn't authorized to use that function.
Also, last night I wanted to check a profile and got the same message.
Are these features down at the moment, or am I simply not authorized?
Not a complaint here....just a question.
When I went to delete a couple of messages in my PM's, it said I wasn't authorized to use that function.
Also, last night I wanted to check a profile and got the same message.
Are these features down at the moment, or am I simply not authorized?
I just tried to do the same thing and couldn't get anywhere. It wouldn't even let me read my own profile. Plus I wanted to try to get a message to Zombo for a reference to somebody in the Naples area and it wouldn't let me contact him.
Zombo, if you see this, e-mail me. [email protected]
-
Thanks.
I kind of miss that thanks feature. It was a good way to agree with someone without actually posting "Thanks"
-
Defiantly looking good. like the new design alot.
might be the new beginning we need

-
Not sure why the ability to view the profiles and pm changed, but we've corrected the minor hiccup.
Working on the Thanks Button too ... it just hasn't been reinstalled yet. I believe there is going to be a 'Like' type button soon too.
-
Not sure why the ability to view the profiles and pm changed, but we've corrected the minor hiccup.
Working on the Thanks Button too ... it just hasn't been reinstalled yet. I believe there is going to be a 'Like' type button soon too.
Not sure why the ability to view the profiles and pm changed, but we've corrected the minor hiccup.
Working on the Thanks Button too ... it just hasn't been reinstalled yet. I believe there is going to be a 'Like' type button soon too.
Along with the Thanks option a FOAD (fuc off and die) option would be useful
-
Will we be getting our thanks numbers back or will we have to start all over?
You should add some kind of troll button so we can vote for troll of the year or something lol.
-
If we're adding suggestions, I really miss "top" button (the one at the bottom of the page that would take you back to the top).
-
If we're adding suggestions, I really miss "top" button (the one at the bottom of the page that would take you back to the top).
If we're adding suggestions, I really miss "top" button (the one at the bottom of the page that would take you back to the top).
It's still there, just make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom (lefthand corner).
-
eh... is this a bad time to ask for an "UN Thank" button? GGG
-
Maybe the new format can install an automatic button that will take you to this video:
based on content I had to use the link.
-
If we're adding suggestions, I really miss "top" button (the one at the bottom of the page that would take you back to the top).
It's still there, just make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom (lefthand corner).
It's still there, just make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom (lefthand corner).
There used to be a button that took you to the top of the Browns Forum. i used that one often and i think it is gone. Or am i missing it? The Forum Home button takes you to the index of all the forums.
i can do without, but i thought that was pretty convenient.
-
It's still there, just make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom (lefthand corner).
There used to be a button that took you to the top of the Browns Forum. i used that one often and i think it is gone. Or am i missing it? The Forum Home button takes you to the index of all the forums.
i can do without, but i thought that was pretty convenient.
There used to be a button that took you to the top of the Browns Forum. i used that one often and i think it is gone. Or am i missing it? The Forum Home button takes you to the index of all the forums.
i can do without, but i thought that was pretty convenient.
At the bottom of my page, there is a button that reads, 'Back to the Top' when I click it, it takes me back to the top of the Browns forum. It's in a rather small font, maybe you elder folks just can't see it???
-
There used to be a button that took you to the top of the Browns Forum. i used that one often and i think it is gone. Or am i missing it? The Forum Home button takes you to the index of all the forums.
i can do without, but i thought that was pretty convenient.
At the bottom of my page, there is a button that reads, 'Back to the Top' when I click it, it takes me back to the top of the Browns forum. It's in a rather small font, maybe you elder folks just can't see it???
At the bottom of my page, there is a button that reads, 'Back to the Top' when I click it, it takes me back to the top of the Browns forum. It's in a rather small font, maybe you elder folks just can't see it???
Hey you young whipper snapper, show some respect or expet to to get slapped around the next time I see you.

-
I just noticed that I can make a list of people to ignore! If that feature works then this new site rocks!
-
There used to be a button that took you to the top of the Browns Forum. i used that one often and i think it is gone. Or am i missing it? The Forum Home button takes you to the index of all the forums.
i can do without, but i thought that was pretty convenient.
At the bottom of my page, there is a button that reads, 'Back to the Top' when I click it, it takes me back to the top of the Browns forum. It's in a rather small font, maybe you elder folks just can't see it???
At the bottom of my page, there is a button that reads, 'Back to the Top' when I click it, it takes me back to the top of the Browns forum. It's in a rather small font, maybe you elder folks just can't see it???
That button takes me back to the top of the thread that i'm reading. And if you make fun of my age, i'll beat you with my cane.
-
At the bottom of my page, there is a button that reads, 'Back to the Top' when I click it, it takes me back to the top of the Browns forum. It's in a rather small font, maybe you elder folks just can't see it???
That button takes me back to the top of the thread that i'm reading. And if you make fun of my age, i'll beat you with my cane.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login