Skip to content

New Features?

The Browns Board
6 5 554
  • I was just wondering if there would be any new features with the new setup. I know that we won't have a ton of new stuff while the bugs get worked out but it would be cool to know if there will be any cool new additions in the future. I personally would like to see a foot come out of the screen and kick anyone who comes on here to troll in the nuts. I think we can all agree to that.

  • alright. i want to thank andy for his post but i can't find an option to do that. directions?

  • alright. i want to thank andy for his post but i can't find an option to do that. directions?

    @miktoxic said:

    alright. i want to thank andy for his post but i can't find an option to do that. directions?

    It looks like we will have a new rep feature but it's not set up yet. No worries though. I know that the mods are busy right now.

  • DUH COLUZZ IZ GHEY I CAN DO DEM MUTCH BETTA! LEHME DO DUH COLUZZ!

  • alright. i want to thank andy for his post but i can't find an option to do that. directions?

    @miktoxic said:

    alright. i want to thank andy for his post but i can't find an option to do that. directions?

    DIRECTIONS:

    1.) Click the 'Reply' Button near the bottom of Andy's post.

    2.) In pop-up box type: T-h-a-n-k_y-o-u-!

    3.) Scroll down using the scroll bar on the right or the scroll wheel on your mouse.

    4.) Click: 'Add Reply' Button.

  • @miktoxic said:

    alright. i want to thank andy for his post but i can't find an option to do that. directions?

    DIRECTIONS:

    1.) Click the 'Reply' Button near the bottom of Andy's post.

    2.) In pop-up box type: T-h-a-n-k_y-o-u-!

    3.) Scroll down using the scroll bar on the right or the scroll wheel on your mouse.

    4.) Click: 'Add Reply' Button.

    @atenears said:

    DIRECTIONS:

    1.) Click the 'Reply' Button near the bottom of Andy's post.

    2.) In pop-up box type: T-h-a-n-k_y-o-u-!

    3.) Scroll down using the scroll bar on the right or the scroll wheel on your mouse.

    4.) Click: 'Add Reply' Button.

    Still miss the actual thanks button