My ex is a whore
-
You need to let go man.
She isn't a whore unless you married one.
It just didn't work out.
-
I can relate to that Kosar. A few of my ex's were also whores. I think that is what attracted me to them in the first place, if you know what I mean. They were a fun date, but not someone you would marry or take home to Mom.

-
That is all.
That is all.
Like.
-
You need to let go man.
She isn't a whore unless you married one.
It just didn't work out.
-
Well then I guess you married one.
Really, what did you expect??
Really, I am not trying to talk crap or like a know it all.
I hope it works out for you.
-
Don't trust a ho. As for me...
MCAT Status Day 70: I no longer remember what sex is like.
-
Eh, you will feel better in a few days. I'm going through a split with my wife (1st) of 21 years. Big picture, we will
both have higher life qualities once it is said and done. just remember...the good times will ALWAYS be there.
ain't nuthin but a thing to do.
-
Eh, you will feel better in a few days. I'm going through a split with my wife (1st) of 21 years. Big picture, we will
both have higher life qualities once it is said and done. just remember...the good times will ALWAYS be there.
ain't nuthin but a thing to do.
Eh, you will feel better in a few days. I'm going through a split with my wife (1st) of 21 years. Big picture, we will
both have higher life qualities once it is said and done. just remember...the good times will ALWAYS be there.
ain't nuthin but a thing to do.
I'm sorry to here that. Best of luck.
-
Eh, you will feel better in a few days. I'm going through a split with my wife (1st) of 21 years. Big picture, we will
both have higher life qualities once it is said and done. just remember...the good times will ALWAYS be there.
ain't nuthin but a thing to do.
I'm sorry to here that. Best of luck.
I'm sorry to here that. Best of luck.
gracias
-
Just remember there are plenty of fish in the sea. And there is probably some girl that just caught her ex doing the same thing so go find her and bang the back end out .
-
I hope to god that the pizza part is true. LOL.
Leaving my ex g/f (who was crazy for me) for a psycho with a rockin ass who gave awesome blowjobs and was a freak in bed was the dumbest thing I've ever done. If you save a girl from someone, she's going to use someone else to save her from you.
-
I'm glad I'm happily married and out of the dating scene.
-
Being in a happy relationship > Being forever alone >>>>>>>>>>> in a relationship with a psychotic bitch.
-
I agree, it's definitely better to be alone than with the wrong person.
-
I hope to god that the pizza part is true. LOL.
Leaving my ex g/f (who was crazy for me) for a psycho with a rockin ass who gave awesome blowjobs and was a freak in bed was the dumbest thing I've ever done. If you save a girl from someone, she's going to use someone else to save her from you.
If you save a girl from someone, she's going to use someone else to save her from you.
So true man.
-
Tiger Woods was married when he was banging all of these other people. Of course he did wrong.
And sorry, whores aren't for me. There are ways to have great memories without having a whore around. Who would pay to take a whore to Hawaii or Europe? Not me, but I sure as hell had fun in Hawaii with my wife and will enjoy Europe with her when we can afford it.
That and the best moment of my life was when my son was born 6 months ago. That's something you don't know the power of until it happens. It's truly a miracle.
-
WTF kind of a man apologizes to the public for getting laid?
A single man shouldn't. A man in a relationship that cheats isn't a man, more like a child. I cheated on an ex-girlfriend multiple times, and she kept taking me back, I've never felt so trashy.
In other news, I just ended my ~90 day dry spell last night. Christ, that was a long time.
-
WTF kind of a man apologizes to the public for getting laid?
A single man shouldn't. A man in a relationship that cheats isn't a man, more like a child. I cheated on an ex-girlfriend multiple times, and she kept taking me back, I've never felt so trashy.
In other news, I just ended my ~90 day dry spell last night. Christ, that was a long time.
A single man shouldn't. A man in a relationship that cheats isn't a man, more like a child. I cheated on an ex-girlfriend multiple times, and she kept taking me back, I've never felt so trashy.
In other news, I just ended my ~90 day dry spell last night. Christ, that was a long time.
How big was she?
-
Would do her sober.

-
WTF kind of a man apologizes to the public for getting laid?
A single man shouldn't. A man in a relationship that cheats isn't a man, more like a child. I cheated on an ex-girlfriend multiple times, and she kept taking me back, I've never felt so trashy.
In other news, I just ended my ~90 day dry spell last night. Christ, that was a long time.
A single man shouldn't. A man in a relationship that cheats isn't a man, more like a child. I cheated on an ex-girlfriend multiple times, and she kept taking me back, I've never felt so trashy.
In other news, I just ended my ~90 day dry spell last night. Christ, that was a long time.
the road to hell is paved with good intentions
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login