Skip to content

My ex is a whore

Barber Shop Talk
30 12 3.0k
  • Don't trust a ho. As for me...

    MCAT Status Day 70: I no longer remember what sex is like.

  • Eh, you will feel better in a few days. I'm going through a split with my wife (1st) of 21 years. Big picture, we will

    both have higher life qualities once it is said and done. just remember...the good times will ALWAYS be there.

    ain't nuthin but a thing to do.

  • Eh, you will feel better in a few days. I'm going through a split with my wife (1st) of 21 years. Big picture, we will

    both have higher life qualities once it is said and done. just remember...the good times will ALWAYS be there.

    ain't nuthin but a thing to do.

    @slowburn said:

    Eh, you will feel better in a few days. I'm going through a split with my wife (1st) of 21 years. Big picture, we will

    both have higher life qualities once it is said and done. just remember...the good times will ALWAYS be there.

    ain't nuthin but a thing to do.

    I'm sorry to here that. Best of luck.

  • @slowburn said:

    Eh, you will feel better in a few days. I'm going through a split with my wife (1st) of 21 years. Big picture, we will

    both have higher life qualities once it is said and done. just remember...the good times will ALWAYS be there.

    ain't nuthin but a thing to do.

    I'm sorry to here that. Best of luck.

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    I'm sorry to here that. Best of luck.

    gracias

  • Just remember there are plenty of fish in the sea. And there is probably some girl that just caught her ex doing the same thing so go find her and bang the back end out .

  • I hope to god that the pizza part is true. LOL.

    Leaving my ex g/f (who was crazy for me) for a psycho with a rockin ass who gave awesome blowjobs and was a freak in bed was the dumbest thing I've ever done. If you save a girl from someone, she's going to use someone else to save her from you.

  • I'm glad I'm happily married and out of the dating scene.

  • Being in a happy relationship > Being forever alone >>>>>>>>>>> in a relationship with a psychotic bitch.

  • I agree, it's definitely better to be alone than with the wrong person.

  • I hope to god that the pizza part is true. LOL.

    Leaving my ex g/f (who was crazy for me) for a psycho with a rockin ass who gave awesome blowjobs and was a freak in bed was the dumbest thing I've ever done. If you save a girl from someone, she's going to use someone else to save her from you.

    @vaportrail said:

    If you save a girl from someone, she's going to use someone else to save her from you.

    So true man.

  • Tiger Woods was married when he was banging all of these other people. Of course he did wrong.

    And sorry, whores aren't for me. There are ways to have great memories without having a whore around. Who would pay to take a whore to Hawaii or Europe? Not me, but I sure as hell had fun in Hawaii with my wife and will enjoy Europe with her when we can afford it.

    That and the best moment of my life was when my son was born 6 months ago. That's something you don't know the power of until it happens. It's truly a miracle.

  • WTF kind of a man apologizes to the public for getting laid?

    A single man shouldn't. A man in a relationship that cheats isn't a man, more like a child. I cheated on an ex-girlfriend multiple times, and she kept taking me back, I've never felt so trashy.

    In other news, I just ended my ~90 day dry spell last night. Christ, that was a long time.

  • WTF kind of a man apologizes to the public for getting laid?

    A single man shouldn't. A man in a relationship that cheats isn't a man, more like a child. I cheated on an ex-girlfriend multiple times, and she kept taking me back, I've never felt so trashy.

    In other news, I just ended my ~90 day dry spell last night. Christ, that was a long time.

    @vaportrail said:

    A single man shouldn't. A man in a relationship that cheats isn't a man, more like a child. I cheated on an ex-girlfriend multiple times, and she kept taking me back, I've never felt so trashy.

    In other news, I just ended my ~90 day dry spell last night. Christ, that was a long time.

    How big was she?

  • Would do her sober. 🙂

  • WTF kind of a man apologizes to the public for getting laid?

    A single man shouldn't. A man in a relationship that cheats isn't a man, more like a child. I cheated on an ex-girlfriend multiple times, and she kept taking me back, I've never felt so trashy.

    In other news, I just ended my ~90 day dry spell last night. Christ, that was a long time.

    @vaportrail said:

    A single man shouldn't. A man in a relationship that cheats isn't a man, more like a child. I cheated on an ex-girlfriend multiple times, and she kept taking me back, I've never felt so trashy.

    In other news, I just ended my ~90 day dry spell last night. Christ, that was a long time.

    the road to hell is paved with good intentions

  • @vaportrail said:

    A single man shouldn't. A man in a relationship that cheats isn't a man, more like a child. I cheated on an ex-girlfriend multiple times, and she kept taking me back, I've never felt so trashy.

    In other news, I just ended my ~90 day dry spell last night. Christ, that was a long time.

    the road to hell is paved with good intentions

    @slowburn said:

    the road to hell is paved with good intentions

    Care to elaborate?

  • Would do her sober. 🙂

    @vaportrail said:

    Would do her sober. 🙂

    5'2" a buck eighty, huh!

    🙂

  • @slowburn said:

    the road to hell is paved with good intentions

    Care to elaborate?

    @vaportrail said:

    Care to elaborate?

    It's just that most of us do know right from wrong and for a lot of us there is an ongoing inner conflict/struggle about staying

    on the right side of the fence, so to say. It's been man's heel since the days of adam and eve and their original screw up

    there in the garden. I suppose to understand this adage/metaphor you wouuld need to believe in the concept of hell and eternal damnation for our transgressions. Now the problem

    arises when our behavior/actions do a 180 from what our original planned action/intention

    was going into a situation. In short, most of us mean well but the forces of evil overpower our will power. In your examaple,

    even though you would go back to your girl friend with the intention being a one-woman-man the thought of the good sex with the

    ho was too much to overcome. Henceforth, whenever you went back to rock those panties you were placing another flatstone

    on the metaphorical road to hell. I am in no postion to judge. With my track record I will spend hundreds of years in pergatory

    before being invited to the pearly gates.....if you believe in that type of thang...

  • WTF kind of a man apologizes to the public for getting laid?

    A single man shouldn't. A man in a relationship that cheats isn't a man, more like a child. I cheated on an ex-girlfriend multiple times, and she kept taking me back, I've never felt so trashy.

    In other news, I just ended my ~90 day dry spell last night. Christ, that was a long time.

    @vaportrail said:

    In other news, I just ended my ~90 day dry spell last night. Christ, that was a long time.

    As Borat would say, High-Five!

  • @vaportrail said:

    Care to elaborate?

    It's just that most of us do know right from wrong and for a lot of us there is an ongoing inner conflict/struggle about staying

    on the right side of the fence, so to say. It's been man's heel since the days of adam and eve and their original screw up

    there in the garden. I suppose to understand this adage/metaphor you wouuld need to believe in the concept of hell and eternal damnation for our transgressions. Now the problem

    arises when our behavior/actions do a 180 from what our original planned action/intention

    was going into a situation. In short, most of us mean well but the forces of evil overpower our will power. In your examaple,

    even though you would go back to your girl friend with the intention being a one-woman-man the thought of the good sex with the

    ho was too much to overcome. Henceforth, whenever you went back to rock those panties you were placing another flatstone

    on the metaphorical road to hell. I am in no postion to judge. With my track record I will spend hundreds of years in pergatory

    before being invited to the pearly gates.....if you believe in that type of thang...

    @slowburn said:

    It's just that most of us do know right from wrong and for a lot of us there is an ongoing inner conflict/struggle about staying

    on the right side of the fence, so to say. It's been man's heel since the days of adam and eve and their original screw up

    there in the garden. I suppose to understand this adage/metaphor you wouuld need to believe in the concept of hell and eternal damnation for our transgressions. Now the problem

    arises when our behavior/actions do a 180 from what our original planned action/intention

    was going into a situation. In short, most of us mean well but the forces of evil overpower our will power. In your examaple,

    even though you would go back to your girl friend with the intention being a one-woman-man the thought of the good sex with the

    ho was too much to overcome. Henceforth, whenever you went back to rock those panties you were placing another flatstone

    on the metaphorical road to hell. I am in no postion to judge. With my track record I will spend hundreds of years in pergatory

    before being invited to the pearly gates.....if you believe in that type of thang...

    Well, if Catholic dogma is correct, then I'm on a one-way ticket to hell for all the blaspheming of Christ and Yahweh that I've done, among other things. But yeah. My intentions were never good to begin with, just self-centered.