Eric Wright Got Death Threats
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/03/05/eric-wright-got-death-threats-from-browns-fans/
Excuses, excuses....
it was probably some drunk fool yelling at him when he was coming off the field. This says two things about him, he can't play under pressure and is a pansy
-
If this is true I am embarrassed for all Browns' fans. I was all for taking him off the field last season but this is too much.
-
I'm not surprised that he received death threats. Hell that kicker from Boise who lost them the game against Nevada got death threat and he's just a college player. I don't think he would make something up like this and I would down play it to drunken fans at the game either. How is he a pansy for ignoring death threats?
-
Its disgusting that fans act this way but i think Eric handled it the best way possible. These are the same type of fans that cheer when DA gets injured, fortunately the majority of Browns fans are not like that. I for one really hope to see Wright come back next season and continue to grow with the Browns, I can forgive 1 bad year from him.
-
You get death threats u should report it.. you shouldn't wait until after the season until you tell anyone. Or make excuses for why u played bad.
I don't care what a player does any fan that makes a death threat isn't a real fan and should be punched in the face..
-
more bad press about cleveland fans?
no wonder we havent had a championship in a million years
-
more bad press about cleveland fans?
no wonder we havent had a championship in a million years
more bad press about cleveland fans?
no wonder you haven't had a championship and I'm a bandwagon Saints fan who plays Dungeons and Dragons.
fixed.
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/03/05/eric-wright-got-death-threats-from-browns-fans/
Excuses, excuses....
it was probably some drunk fool yelling at him when he was coming off the field. This says two things about him, he can't play under pressure and is a pansy
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/03/05/eric-wright-got-death-threats-from-browns-fans/
Excuses, excuses....
it was probably some drunk fool yelling at him when he was coming off the field. This says two things about him, he can't play under pressure and is a pansy
I don't agree with death threats, but he cost us a few games last year with his PATHETIC coverage. I hope we still get rid of him.
-
Where does it say it was a Cleveland fan who made the threat?
-
more bad press about cleveland fans?
no wonder you haven't had a championship and I'm a bandwagon Saints fan who plays Dungeons and Dragons.
fixed.
fixed.
good one
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login