Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Demarcus Van Dyke

Demarcus Van Dyke

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
11 Posts 8 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SJ_Browns S
    • 1k Posts
    • 12 Reputation
    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by SJ_Browns
    #1

    edit: http://marla.ohio.com/2011/03/browns-to-work-out-miami-cb/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

    According to ProFootballTalk.com, cornerback Demarcus Van Dyke of the University of Miami will work out for the Browns in Berea this month.

    At the NFL combine, VanDyke ran the fastest 40, clocking 4.28 on Tuesday. Since 2000, that time was surpassed only by East Carolina running back Chris Johnson (4.24) and Houston cornerback Stanford Routt (4.27).

    In an interview with ProFootballTalk on Saturday, Van Dyke said he has private workouts scheduled with the Philadelphia Eagles and Browns on March 14 and 17. Presumably Van Dyke (6-foot-1 and 176 pounds) would start out as a nickel cornerback with the Browns behind starters Joe Haden and Sheldon Brown.

    According to ProFootballTalk, Van Dyke also recorded a 33.5-inch vertical jump, a 10-foot, 1-inch broad jump, and ran the 20-yard shuttle in 4.09 seconds.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • LagsDiaws ?
      • Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      ? LagsDiaws wrote on last edited by
      #2

      click Gucci tote knockoff

      Superapurse sell replica handbags for less from guci, louisi vuitton like $89 for neverfull monogram bag.

      DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • ? Guest

        click Gucci tote knockoff

        Superapurse sell replica handbags for less from guci, louisi vuitton like $89 for neverfull monogram bag.

        DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
        • 28k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
        #3

        LagsDiaws said:

        click Gucci tote knockoff

        Superapurse sell replica handbags for less from guci, louisi vuitton like $89 for neverfull monogram bag.

        Are they made with genuine dog fur from Shanghai? post-80-0-60597900-1299494106_thumb.jpg

        "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • ClevelandFanForLife ClevelandFanForLifeC One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 2k Posts
          • 100 Reputation
          ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Dude, it's 2011. Can we please refer to him as Demarcus Van Lesbian?

          once a fan, always a fan. married to a steeler fan. aaaaaaaaah! --andy
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Nw220 N
            • 1k Posts
            • 27 Reputation
            N Nw220 wrote on last edited by Nw220
            #5

            I saw him running the drills at the combine and he has good fluid hips and can change direction very good, he also went up and got the ball at its highest point...I defentily wouldnt mind grabing him say 4th or 5th round if hes there..

            1.AJ Green

            2.Marvin Austin

            3.Marcus Gilbert

            4.Casey Matthews

            5.Demarcus Van Dyke

            Wouldnt be a very bad draft if you ask me

            M 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • N Nw220

              I saw him running the drills at the combine and he has good fluid hips and can change direction very good, he also went up and got the ball at its highest point...I defentily wouldnt mind grabing him say 4th or 5th round if hes there..

              1.AJ Green

              2.Marvin Austin

              3.Marcus Gilbert

              4.Casey Matthews

              5.Demarcus Van Dyke

              Wouldnt be a very bad draft if you ask me

              mcbrownies23 M
              • 23 Posts
              • 1 Reputation
              M mcbrownies23 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @nw220 said:

              I saw him running the drills at the combine and he has good fluid hips and can change direction very good, he also went up and got the ball at its highest point...I defentily wouldnt mind grabing him say 4th or 5th round if hes there..

              1.AJ Green

              2.Marvin Austin

              3.Marcus Gilbert

              4.Casey Matthews

              5.Demarcus Van Dyke

              Wouldnt be a very bad draft if you ask me

              I like that alot to but i would rather try to pick up a DE with that 4th pick instead i think we actually look pretty good at LB with jackson roth and fujita

              Harry BuffaloH ClevelandFanForLifeC N 3 Replies Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • M mcbrownies23

                @nw220 said:

                I saw him running the drills at the combine and he has good fluid hips and can change direction very good, he also went up and got the ball at its highest point...I defentily wouldnt mind grabing him say 4th or 5th round if hes there..

                1.AJ Green

                2.Marvin Austin

                3.Marcus Gilbert

                4.Casey Matthews

                5.Demarcus Van Dyke

                Wouldnt be a very bad draft if you ask me

                I like that alot to but i would rather try to pick up a DE with that 4th pick instead i think we actually look pretty good at LB with jackson roth and fujita

                Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
                • 3k Posts
                • 241 Reputation
                Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @mcbrownies23 said:

                I like that alot to but i would rather try to pick up a DE with that 4th pick instead i think we actually look pretty good at LB with jackson roth and fujita

                Roth if he stays with us will be playing DE, and there is a good chance he won't stay with us. So it would be Fujita Gocong and Jackson and both Fujita and Jackson have ended the season on IR the past two seasons leaving us only Benard and maybe Maivia (I didn't really watch him play his rookie season but I heard he did decent when he was in). Mathews could be a a back up for middle and weak side line backer.

                Ruining threads since 1897.
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • M mcbrownies23

                  @nw220 said:

                  I saw him running the drills at the combine and he has good fluid hips and can change direction very good, he also went up and got the ball at its highest point...I defentily wouldnt mind grabing him say 4th or 5th round if hes there..

                  1.AJ Green

                  2.Marvin Austin

                  3.Marcus Gilbert

                  4.Casey Matthews

                  5.Demarcus Van Dyke

                  Wouldnt be a very bad draft if you ask me

                  I like that alot to but i would rather try to pick up a DE with that 4th pick instead i think we actually look pretty good at LB with jackson roth and fujita

                  ClevelandFanForLife ClevelandFanForLifeC One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 2k Posts
                  • 100 Reputation
                  ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @mcbrownies23 said:

                  I like that alot to but i would rather try to pick up a DE with that 4th pick instead i think we actually look pretty good at LB with jackson roth and fujita

                  I;m as big of a Colt fan as anyone right now, but damn... That sig is the gayest thing I've ever seen.

                  once a fan, always a fan. married to a steeler fan. aaaaaaaaah! --andy
                  Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife

                    @mcbrownies23 said:

                    I like that alot to but i would rather try to pick up a DE with that 4th pick instead i think we actually look pretty good at LB with jackson roth and fujita

                    I;m as big of a Colt fan as anyone right now, but damn... That sig is the gayest thing I've ever seen.

                    Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 8k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @clevelandfanforlife said:

                    I;m as big of a Colt fan as anyone right now, but damn... That sig is the gayest thing I've ever seen.

                    I agree. Unfortunately, I can't give you thanks anymore. Because that's gone. So instead I'll take up space with this useless reply that will waste your time.

                    Take off your bras and burn em.

                    I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • M mcbrownies23

                      @nw220 said:

                      I saw him running the drills at the combine and he has good fluid hips and can change direction very good, he also went up and got the ball at its highest point...I defentily wouldnt mind grabing him say 4th or 5th round if hes there..

                      1.AJ Green

                      2.Marvin Austin

                      3.Marcus Gilbert

                      4.Casey Matthews

                      5.Demarcus Van Dyke

                      Wouldnt be a very bad draft if you ask me

                      I like that alot to but i would rather try to pick up a DE with that 4th pick instead i think we actually look pretty good at LB with jackson roth and fujita

                      Nw220 N
                      • 1k Posts
                      • 27 Reputation
                      N Nw220 wrote on last edited by Nw220
                      #10

                      @mcbrownies23 said:

                      I like that alot to but i would rather try to pick up a DE with that 4th pick instead i think we actually look pretty good at LB with jackson roth and fujita

                      Yeah i know we are thin at DE as well but are LBs are Injury Prone and we probaly wont have Matt Roth back, so far everything i have read as them trying to play Marcus Benard at the end position,which would make are LB even more thin...We defentily need help in both postions and depth tho

                      M 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • N Nw220

                        @mcbrownies23 said:

                        I like that alot to but i would rather try to pick up a DE with that 4th pick instead i think we actually look pretty good at LB with jackson roth and fujita

                        Yeah i know we are thin at DE as well but are LBs are Injury Prone and we probaly wont have Matt Roth back, so far everything i have read as them trying to play Marcus Benard at the end position,which would make are LB even more thin...We defentily need help in both postions and depth tho

                        mcbrownies23 M
                        • 23 Posts
                        • 1 Reputation
                        M mcbrownies23 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @nw220 said:

                        Yeah i know we are thin at DE as well but are LBs are Injury Prone and we probaly wont have Matt Roth back, so far everything i have read as them trying to play Marcus Benard at the end position,which would make are LB even more thin...We defentily need help in both postions and depth tho

                        Benard makes sense at DE since all he does is pass rush anyway...didnt know we were at that big of a risk at losing Roth in that case i would like to pick up Matthews if still there in the fourth because of that injury at the combine

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        Theme
                        • System
                        • Light
                        • Dark
                        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Forums
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Donate