Skip to content

The Gaffe Thread

Political Discussion
3 3 785
  • I've all but conceded discussing issues until this thing is over with on Tuesday. I've alread begun praying for Obama's leadership as he has this thing pretty much locked up now. So, might as well get a laugh or two out of the ridiculousness of campaigning, with its attempts at "audience connection" etc.

    So I present the gaffe thread- in all it's glory: Feel free to add from either side of the ticket (obviously).

    Barack's latest ought to ease the minds of all of the hateful/fearfull folks that he is neither -

    a.) a terrorist

    and

    b.) black. icon_mrgreen.gif

    Sleep well, Bunker, SP, etc.

  • Pretty much none of us can, which means someone might be unemployed.

    icon_question.gif

  • \ said:

    Pretty much none of us can, which means someone might be unemployed.

    icon_question.gif

    or your the boss and can do what ever the Fook U want! icon_lol.gif