Karma
-
haterism and losing are what Cleveland is know for, not just in the NFL but their other crappy sports teams as well. Cleveland is a jealousy industry with a severe inferiority complex. not to mention who in the hell lives in Cleveland? name one person that would relocate to that city.
-
haterism and losing are what Cleveland is know for, not just in the NFL but their other crappy sports teams as well. Cleveland is a jealousy industry with a severe inferiority complex. not to mention who in the hell lives in Cleveland? name one person that would relocate to that city.
haterism and losing are what Cleveland is know for, not just in the NFL but their other crappy sports teams as well. Cleveland is a jealousy industry with a severe inferiority complex. not to mention who in the hell lives in Cleveland? name one person that would relocate to that city.
Slurpy, were you named after your mom?
-
I'd say the herniated disk has VERY LITTLE to do with the occasional helmet lead tackle. You act like every tackle the guy makes is helmet to helmet lol.
Snatch, the herniated disk could absolutely be a result of the occasional helmet lead tackle. You act like he didn't do this often. If he did it five times, then he did it five times too many. I know for a fact that he did it twice against us. Do you realize how much force gets applied to a spinal cord if you tackle in a full sprint with your head?
-
mikeyP72 said:
Slurp and Burp = Homo or his Retarded sister/wife.
Get out the tin foil hats! Do you seriously think I care enough to start a separate name to use in conjunction with my current? And Vapor I don't disagree but I also don't believe that's the reason he had the herniated disk nor do I believe both hits were intentional helmet to helmet blows. Mo-mass dropped his head INTENTIONALLY approaching Harrison rather than getting the hell out of dodge. Cribbs was carrying the ball like a RB therefore the "defenseless receiver" does not apply. I'm actually tired of that entire argument despite the fines which quickly got out of hand.
-
The guy said he wasn't doing anything wrong and even admitted that he will keep on leading with his head after he cried about all the fines he got so I dont think anyone here feels sorry for him at this point. Espically since his illegal play took out two Browns players. Maybe now he will realize why he was fined so much money for all those illegal hits. If not, then he deserves every surgery he will get.
If he were to injury someone else and they needed surgery these trolls would be on here saying the hit was legal and tell us all how many trophies the stoolers won since they decided to ditch the cowboys and pick up a terrible towel. These are after all the same people who claim both of Bens rape victims were gold diggers even though they have no real idea what happened. The sad part is that if he were to rape they're mother, sister, wife, or daughter, they would still call them gold diggers and say "babe you should consider yourself lucky cause I would do anything to sniff his jock strap".
-
haterism and losing are what Cleveland is know for, not just in the NFL but their other crappy sports teams as well. Cleveland is a jealousy industry with a severe inferiority complex. not to mention who in the hell lives in Cleveland? name one person that would relocate to that city.
haterism and losing are what Cleveland is know for, not just in the NFL but their other crappy sports teams as well. Cleveland is a jealousy industry with a severe inferiority complex. not to mention who in the hell lives in Cleveland? name one person that would relocate to that city.
Go fukc yourself loser. Cleveland is a hell of a lot better then your shit town full of hillbillys and inbreds.
-
mikeyP72 said:
Yes I do think that, you come off that SAD.
Plus you have endless tabs.
I do have endless tabs. I don't have secondary accounts and I come off as sad? Give me a damn break. There is absolutely nothing "sad" about anything I've posted on this message board. The truth does hurt occasionally and contrary to popular belief I'm really not here to sling the sh.it it just ends up that way. I'm not allowed to keep up to speed on the team I follow and their division rivals? I wouldn't post anywhere close to the amount that I do if it weren't for all the Steeler threads started by the Browns faithful and that's a fact. I don't need to be here and haven't been for the last month or longer. I figured it's been a bit and the combine finished so i wanted to see whats what. I'm happy to read but some of you make it hard for someone to remain anonymous. A ridiculous stream of sh*t most of the time. (that doesn't include everyone here, just a select quorum of idiots)
-
mikeyP72 said:
Yes I do think that, you come off that SAD.
Plus you have endless tabs.
I do have endless tabs. I don't have secondary accounts and I come off as sad? Give me a damn break. There is absolutely nothing "sad" about anything I've posted on this message board. The truth does hurt occasionally and contrary to popular belief I'm really not here to sling the sh.it it just ends up that way. I'm not allowed to keep up to speed on the team I follow and their division rivals? I wouldn't post anywhere close to the amount that I do if it weren't for all the Steeler threads started by the Browns faithful and that's a fact. I don't need to be here and haven't been for the last month or longer. I figured it's been a bit and the combine finished so i wanted to see whats what. I'm happy to read but some of you make it hard for someone to remain anonymous. A ridiculous stream of sh*t most of the time. (that doesn't include everyone here, just a select quorum of idiots)
Homotron said:
I do have endless tabs. I don't have secondary accounts and I come off as sad? Give me a damn break. There is absolutely nothing "sad" about anything I've posted on this message board. The truth does hurt occasionally and contrary to popular belief I'm really not here to sling the sh.it it just ends up that way. I'm not allowed to keep up to speed on the team I follow and their division rivals? I wouldn't post anywhere close to the amount that I do if it weren't for all the Steeler threads started by the Browns faithful and that's a fact. I don't need to be here and haven't been for the last month or longer. I figured it's been a bit and the combine finished so i wanted to see whats what. I'm happy to read but some of you make it hard for someone to remain anonymous. A ridiculous stream of sh*t most of the time. (that doesn't include everyone here, just a select quorum of idiots)
Add yourself the "Quorum of Idiots"...you fit right in!...You're still a scumbag!
-
mikeyP72 said:
Slurp and Burp = Homo or his Retarded sister/wife.
Get out the tin foil hats! Do you seriously think I care enough to start a separate name to use in conjunction with my current? And Vapor I don't disagree but I also don't believe that's the reason he had the herniated disk nor do I believe both hits were intentional helmet to helmet blows. Mo-mass dropped his head INTENTIONALLY approaching Harrison rather than getting the hell out of dodge. Cribbs was carrying the ball like a RB therefore the "defenseless receiver" does not apply. I'm actually tired of that entire argument despite the fines which quickly got out of hand.
Homotron said:
Do you seriously think I care enough to start a separate name to use in conjunction with my current?
edit: you might not care in that manner, but you obviously care about something. you have ocd which forces you to police this board faithfully. you claimed that you haven't been on this board for a while, that is a lie. you HAVE been on this board looking around daily, but there weren't any steeler related threads, so you had nothing to argue with. we all know how bored you are and how obsessed you are with arguing.
you and the steeler trolls like you are pathetic. you guys are so obsessed with posting on here that you continue to do so under the most degrading names. as to why they were changed, that doesn't even matter. the fact that you still post under them is what matters. how dumb are you to post under the name "homotron" and then on top of that, respond when someone calls you homotron?
now that's funny. dude, there's something mentally wrong with you guys. you are patroling this board for free. have you nothing better to do than that? and you can get browns info on here without arguing with people. there are other steeler fans who belong to this board that NEVER argue or feel the need to be steeler policemen like you and your brain dead buddies do. you could get info minus the robocop stuff lol.
i don't care how many tabs you can open up. there's still something better to do than argue like you do. why not hit the rooneys up and see if you can get paid for being the steeler police on browns boards? atleast try to profit off of your ocd haha. and don't lie and say you haven't been on this board for a while. you can't live without this board. you're obsessed with this board and you know it. you must police this board with your life, officer steely mcdipshit!!
thanks for the laughs, you little mental midget you. 
-
Homotron said:
Do you seriously think I care enough to start a separate name to use in conjunction with my current?
edit: you might not care in that manner, but you obviously care about something. you have ocd which forces you to police this board faithfully. you claimed that you haven't been on this board for a while, that is a lie. you HAVE been on this board looking around daily, but there weren't any steeler related threads, so you had nothing to argue with. we all know how bored you are and how obsessed you are with arguing.
you and the steeler trolls like you are pathetic. you guys are so obsessed with posting on here that you continue to do so under the most degrading names. as to why they were changed, that doesn't even matter. the fact that you still post under them is what matters. how dumb are you to post under the name "homotron" and then on top of that, respond when someone calls you homotron?
now that's funny. dude, there's something mentally wrong with you guys. you are patroling this board for free. have you nothing better to do than that? and you can get browns info on here without arguing with people. there are other steeler fans who belong to this board that NEVER argue or feel the need to be steeler policemen like you and your brain dead buddies do. you could get info minus the robocop stuff lol.
i don't care how many tabs you can open up. there's still something better to do than argue like you do. why not hit the rooneys up and see if you can get paid for being the steeler police on browns boards? atleast try to profit off of your ocd haha. and don't lie and say you haven't been on this board for a while. you can't live without this board. you're obsessed with this board and you know it. you must police this board with your life, officer steely mcdipshit!!
thanks for the laughs, you little mental midget you. 
you might not care in that manner, but you obviously care about something. you have ocd which forces you to police this board faithfully. you claimed that you haven't been on this board for a while, that is a lie. you HAVE been on this board looking around daily, but there weren't any steeler related threads, so you had nothing to argue with. we all know how bored you are and how obsessed you are with arguing.
you and the steeler trolls like you are pathetic. you guys are so obsessed with posting on here that you continue to do so under the most degrading names. as to why they were changed, that doesn't even matter. the fact that you still post under them is what matters. how dumb are you to post under the name "homotron" and then on top of that, respond when someone calls you homotron?
now that's funny. dude, there's something mentally wrong with you guys. you are patroling this board for free. have you nothing better to do? i don't care how many tabs you open up. there's still something better to do than argue like you do. why not hit the rooneys up and see if you can get paid for being the steeler police on browns boards lol? try to profit off of your ocd. and don't lie and say you haven't been on this board for a while. you can't live without this board. you're obsessed with this board and you know it. you must police this board with your life, officer steely mcdipshit!!
thanks for the laughs, you little mental midget you. 
Its sad cuz Homotard is a fraud...We know it and he certainly knows it...He stalks this board and he responds to every little Stooler thing posted. he worships us...he cant help himself...he has his nose so far buried in Roid-Monkey Harrisons jock hes hypnotized by it.
-
you might not care in that manner, but you obviously care about something. you have ocd which forces you to police this board faithfully. you claimed that you haven't been on this board for a while, that is a lie. you HAVE been on this board looking around daily, but there weren't any steeler related threads, so you had nothing to argue with. we all know how bored you are and how obsessed you are with arguing.
you and the steeler trolls like you are pathetic. you guys are so obsessed with posting on here that you continue to do so under the most degrading names. as to why they were changed, that doesn't even matter. the fact that you still post under them is what matters. how dumb are you to post under the name "homotron" and then on top of that, respond when someone calls you homotron?
now that's funny. dude, there's something mentally wrong with you guys. you are patroling this board for free. have you nothing better to do? i don't care how many tabs you open up. there's still something better to do than argue like you do. why not hit the rooneys up and see if you can get paid for being the steeler police on browns boards lol? try to profit off of your ocd. and don't lie and say you haven't been on this board for a while. you can't live without this board. you're obsessed with this board and you know it. you must police this board with your life, officer steely mcdipshit!!
thanks for the laughs, you little mental midget you. 
Its sad cuz Homotard is a fraud...We know it and he certainly knows it...He stalks this board and he responds to every little Stooler thing posted. he worships us...he cant help himself...he has his nose so far buried in Roid-Monkey Harrisons jock hes hypnotized by it.
Its sad cuz Homotard is a fraud...We know it and he certainly knows it...He stalks this board and he responds to every little Stooler thing posted. he worships us...he cant help himself...he has his nose so far buried in Roid-Monkey Harrisons jock hes hypnotized by it.
the dude still posts under the name homotron and responds to the name homotron. that is freaking weird!!!!!!!!! that says alot about him right there. even though somebody else changed his name, he doesn't have to still post under it. and he isn't on this board for info. that's a bunch of bs. i've been doing great getting steeler, ravens and bengals news/info for years without going onto their fans boards. the guy is a bored loser, he's obsessed with arguing, he has thin skin and stalks this board daily in fear that someone might "get away" with saying somehing bad about his beloved steelers. he has to be here faithfully to defend the steelers "honor", i guess. what a life to lead.


-
I miss the thanks button.

-
Again I ask, Why are the Browns fans so obsessed with the Steelers that they continually start new topics solely related to the Steelers. What does Harrison's off season surgery have to do with the Browns?
Yes we do mention Super Bowls because this is the present time measuring stick for an organization. We got 'em you don't. Why do the Browns fans bring up the 1920 football teams in Akron and compare that to a Super Bowl Championship?
Why can't the Browns beat the Steelers? Inferior? yes I think so or you could win the division once in a blue moon.
Again I ask, Why are the Browns fans so obsessed with the Steelers that they continually start new topics solely related to the Steelers. What does Harrison's off season surgery have to do with the Browns?
You asked, and you were answered. WTF is it about the answers you don't underxxxxingstand?
Yes we do mention Super Bowls because this is the present time measuring stick for an organization. We got 'em you don't. Why do the Browns fans bring up the 1920 football teams in Akron and compare that to a Super Bowl Championship?
A. I got a stick you can measure. B. Why? Because the are both Championships. A Championship is a championship is a championship
Why can't the Browns beat the Steelers? Inferior? yes I think so or you could win the division once in a blue moon.
Why can't the Steelers beat the Packers? Inferior? Yes I think so. You can ask that question for every team in the NFL vis a vis every other team.
Why do you have to be the master of the obvious?
-
In case you didn't notice, Harrison with his alleged dirty play knocked two of the Browns out of the same game.
That "dirty play" affected the Browns. Why wouldn't Browns fans talk about him?
I think the Thread would probably have been better titled "Payback's a bitch".
I mean, if you lead your tackling with the crown of your helmet, it is no surprise that you suffer spinal injuries.
He's 5'10 and gets held like crazy. A lot of the time while getting held his back is craned in a awkward positions while he still powers through. His small stature and strength work to his benefit because of his leverage but it also puts more stress on his back. I'd say the herniated disk has VERY LITTLE to do with the occasional helmet lead tackle. You act like every tackle the guy makes is helmet to helmet lol. Buncha crying about the guy on this board if we're being honest. Yet you'd happily put him in Brown and Orange and sing his praises, stating otherwise is a bold faced lie.
Homotron said:
He's 5'10 and gets held like crazy. A lot of the time while getting held his back is craned in a awkward positions while he still powers through. His small stature and strength work to his benefit because of his leverage but it also puts more stress on his back. I'd say the herniated disk has VERY LITTLE to do with the occasional helmet lead tackle.
I'd say you are dreaming in Pollyana land if you don't think it has something to do with it.
You act like every tackle the guy makes is helmet to helmet lol.
Every? No. Enough however to cause some serious damage to himself possibly.
Buncha crying about the guy on this board if we're being honest. Yet you'd happily put him in Brown and Orange and sing his praises, stating otherwise is a bold faced lie.
I might like to see him on the Browns. Sure. The Browns LBs are not all that and a bag of chips. If he were here then we would see what he would be truly capable outside the LeBeau bubble. In that case I would hope that he would be as innately talented as you claim he is.
-
haterism and losing are what Cleveland is know for, not just in the NFL but their other crappy sports teams as well. Cleveland is a jealousy industry with a severe inferiority complex. not to mention who in the hell lives in Cleveland? name one person that would relocate to that city.
haterism and losing are what Cleveland is know for, not just in the NFL but their other crappy sports teams as well. Cleveland is a jealousy industry with a severe inferiority complex. not to mention who in the hell lives in Cleveland? name one person that would relocate to that city.
Betty White says its HOT in Cleveland!
-
This Slurp and Burp guy is Jacksplatt (AKA Jaqueer the Bandwagonneer) mods, why don't you get rid of him?
He is a professional troll who does this on several different teams' boards, he's not even a gay Steeler fan like Homo.
-
Man this is so funny, its like moths to a flame......not trolls hahahaaa lmao
-
Its sad cuz Homotard is a fraud...We know it and he certainly knows it...He stalks this board and he responds to every little Stooler thing posted. he worships us...he cant help himself...he has his nose so far buried in Roid-Monkey Harrisons jock hes hypnotized by it.
the dude still posts under the name homotron and responds to the name homotron. that is freaking weird!!!!!!!!! that says alot about him right there. even though somebody else changed his name, he doesn't have to still post under it. and he isn't on this board for info. that's a bunch of bs. i've been doing great getting steeler, ravens and bengals news/info for years without going onto their fans boards. the guy is a bored loser, he's obsessed with arguing, he has thin skin and stalks this board daily in fear that someone might "get away" with saying somehing bad about his beloved steelers. he has to be here faithfully to defend the steelers "honor", i guess. what a life to lead.


the dude still posts under the name homotron and responds to the name homotron. that is freaking weird!!!!!!!!! that says alot about him right there. even though somebody else changed his name, he doesn't have to still post under it. and he isn't on this board for info. that's a bunch of bs. i've been doing great getting steeler, ravens and bengals news/info for years without going onto their fans boards. the guy is a bored loser, he's obsessed with arguing, he has thin skin and stalks this board daily in fear that someone might "get away" with saying somehing bad about his beloved steelers. he has to be here faithfully to defend the steelers "honor", i guess. what a life to lead.


I have been saying the same thing about him...He lost his cookies when Kathy owned his ass and bitch slapped him like the Retarded fool he is then he tried to back peddle and turn it on her like a cheapskate..She pegged him for who he was and he couldnt squirm his weak ass out of it no matter how hard he tried. A woman got the best of him by using logic and Intellect. He kept trying to impress everyone with his 3rd rate education from Kent State. Try a real University like Case Western Reserve, Ohio State or Boston University then come talk to Me. ...No offense to you Kent Staters out there I have a couple friends that went there...But I think you should be fair and treat people fair and not act like a self pontificating Pompouse asshole.
-
the dude still posts under the name homotron and responds to the name homotron. that is freaking weird!!!!!!!!! that says alot about him right there. even though somebody else changed his name, he doesn't have to still post under it. and he isn't on this board for info. that's a bunch of bs. i've been doing great getting steeler, ravens and bengals news/info for years without going onto their fans boards. the guy is a bored loser, he's obsessed with arguing, he has thin skin and stalks this board daily in fear that someone might "get away" with saying somehing bad about his beloved steelers. he has to be here faithfully to defend the steelers "honor", i guess. what a life to lead.


I have been saying the same thing about him...He lost his cookies when Kathy owned his ass and bitch slapped him like the Retarded fool he is then he tried to back peddle and turn it on her like a cheapskate..She pegged him for who he was and he couldnt squirm his weak ass out of it no matter how hard he tried. A woman got the best of him by using logic and Intellect. He kept trying to impress everyone with his 3rd rate education from Kent State. Try a real University like Case Western Reserve, Ohio State or Boston University then come talk to Me. ...No offense to you Kent Staters out there I have a couple friends that went there...But I think you should be fair and treat people fair and not act like a self pontificating Pompouse asshole.
I have been saying the same thing about him...He lost his cookies when Kathy owned his ass and bitch slapped him like the Retarded fool he is then he tried to back peddle and turn it on her like a cheapskate..She pegged him for who he was and he couldnt squirm his weak ass out of it no matter how hard he tried. A woman got the best of him by using logic and Intellect. He kept trying to impress everyone with his 3rd rate education from Kent State. Try a real University like Case Western Reserve, Ohio State or Boston University then come talk to Me. ...No offense to you Kent Staters out there I have a couple friends that went there...But I think you should be fair and treat people fair and not act like a self pontificating Pompouse asshole.
You're a piece of work. First off Kathy joined in on that thread and did absolutely nothing but come across as either ridiculously naive and sheltered or just flat out delusional. She jumped on me for being "disrespectful" which was and is laughable considering the company kept on this message board. As far as my education is concerned that entire post was a over the top joke and my Masters degree is not from Kent State. I actually transferred to Kent State. My first college was Mercyhurst college in Erie PA which is actually highly regarded. All of which is completely irrelevant on this message board or any message board for that matter. So no Kathy didn't own me. Kathy came across as ridiculous and holier than thou. End of story. You're also a dip sh.it cheerleader. Surprise, surprise.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login