Skip to content

Karma

The Browns Board
73 21 4.2k
  • haterism and losing are what Cleveland is know for, not just in the NFL but their other crappy sports teams as well. Cleveland is a jealousy industry with a severe inferiority complex. not to mention who in the hell lives in Cleveland? name one person that would relocate to that city.

    @slurp-and-burp said:

    haterism and losing are what Cleveland is know for, not just in the NFL but their other crappy sports teams as well. Cleveland is a jealousy industry with a severe inferiority complex. not to mention who in the hell lives in Cleveland? name one person that would relocate to that city.

    Betty White says its HOT in Cleveland!

  • This Slurp and Burp guy is Jacksplatt (AKA Jaqueer the Bandwagonneer) mods, why don't you get rid of him?

    He is a professional troll who does this on several different teams' boards, he's not even a gay Steeler fan like Homo.

  • Man this is so funny, its like moths to a flame......not trolls hahahaaa lmao

  • @nickers said:

    Its sad cuz Homotard is a fraud...We know it and he certainly knows it...He stalks this board and he responds to every little Stooler thing posted. he worships us...he cant help himself...he has his nose so far buried in Roid-Monkey Harrisons jock hes hypnotized by it.

    the dude still posts under the name homotron and responds to the name homotron. that is freaking weird!!!!!!!!! that says alot about him right there. even though somebody else changed his name, he doesn't have to still post under it. and he isn't on this board for info. that's a bunch of bs. i've been doing great getting steeler, ravens and bengals news/info for years without going onto their fans boards. the guy is a bored loser, he's obsessed with arguing, he has thin skin and stalks this board daily in fear that someone might "get away" with saying somehing bad about his beloved steelers. he has to be here faithfully to defend the steelers "honor", i guess. what a life to lead. 😵😆

    @sj_browns said:

    the dude still posts under the name homotron and responds to the name homotron. that is freaking weird!!!!!!!!! that says alot about him right there. even though somebody else changed his name, he doesn't have to still post under it. and he isn't on this board for info. that's a bunch of bs. i've been doing great getting steeler, ravens and bengals news/info for years without going onto their fans boards. the guy is a bored loser, he's obsessed with arguing, he has thin skin and stalks this board daily in fear that someone might "get away" with saying somehing bad about his beloved steelers. he has to be here faithfully to defend the steelers "honor", i guess. what a life to lead. 😵😆

    I have been saying the same thing about him...He lost his cookies when Kathy owned his ass and bitch slapped him like the Retarded fool he is then he tried to back peddle and turn it on her like a cheapskate..She pegged him for who he was and he couldnt squirm his weak ass out of it no matter how hard he tried. A woman got the best of him by using logic and Intellect. He kept trying to impress everyone with his 3rd rate education from Kent State. Try a real University like Case Western Reserve, Ohio State or Boston University then come talk to Me. ...No offense to you Kent Staters out there I have a couple friends that went there...But I think you should be fair and treat people fair and not act like a self pontificating Pompouse asshole.

  • @sj_browns said:

    the dude still posts under the name homotron and responds to the name homotron. that is freaking weird!!!!!!!!! that says alot about him right there. even though somebody else changed his name, he doesn't have to still post under it. and he isn't on this board for info. that's a bunch of bs. i've been doing great getting steeler, ravens and bengals news/info for years without going onto their fans boards. the guy is a bored loser, he's obsessed with arguing, he has thin skin and stalks this board daily in fear that someone might "get away" with saying somehing bad about his beloved steelers. he has to be here faithfully to defend the steelers "honor", i guess. what a life to lead. 😵😆

    I have been saying the same thing about him...He lost his cookies when Kathy owned his ass and bitch slapped him like the Retarded fool he is then he tried to back peddle and turn it on her like a cheapskate..She pegged him for who he was and he couldnt squirm his weak ass out of it no matter how hard he tried. A woman got the best of him by using logic and Intellect. He kept trying to impress everyone with his 3rd rate education from Kent State. Try a real University like Case Western Reserve, Ohio State or Boston University then come talk to Me. ...No offense to you Kent Staters out there I have a couple friends that went there...But I think you should be fair and treat people fair and not act like a self pontificating Pompouse asshole.

    @nickers said:

    I have been saying the same thing about him...He lost his cookies when Kathy owned his ass and bitch slapped him like the Retarded fool he is then he tried to back peddle and turn it on her like a cheapskate..She pegged him for who he was and he couldnt squirm his weak ass out of it no matter how hard he tried. A woman got the best of him by using logic and Intellect. He kept trying to impress everyone with his 3rd rate education from Kent State. Try a real University like Case Western Reserve, Ohio State or Boston University then come talk to Me. ...No offense to you Kent Staters out there I have a couple friends that went there...But I think you should be fair and treat people fair and not act like a self pontificating Pompouse asshole.

    You're a piece of work. First off Kathy joined in on that thread and did absolutely nothing but come across as either ridiculously naive and sheltered or just flat out delusional. She jumped on me for being "disrespectful" which was and is laughable considering the company kept on this message board. As far as my education is concerned that entire post was a over the top joke and my Masters degree is not from Kent State. I actually transferred to Kent State. My first college was Mercyhurst college in Erie PA which is actually highly regarded. All of which is completely irrelevant on this message board or any message board for that matter. So no Kathy didn't own me. Kathy came across as ridiculous and holier than thou. End of story. You're also a dip sh.it cheerleader. Surprise, surprise.

  • @nickers said:

    I have been saying the same thing about him...He lost his cookies when Kathy owned his ass and bitch slapped him like the Retarded fool he is then he tried to back peddle and turn it on her like a cheapskate..She pegged him for who he was and he couldnt squirm his weak ass out of it no matter how hard he tried. A woman got the best of him by using logic and Intellect. He kept trying to impress everyone with his 3rd rate education from Kent State. Try a real University like Case Western Reserve, Ohio State or Boston University then come talk to Me. ...No offense to you Kent Staters out there I have a couple friends that went there...But I think you should be fair and treat people fair and not act like a self pontificating Pompouse asshole.

    You're a piece of work. First off Kathy joined in on that thread and did absolutely nothing but come across as either ridiculously naive and sheltered or just flat out delusional. She jumped on me for being "disrespectful" which was and is laughable considering the company kept on this message board. As far as my education is concerned that entire post was a over the top joke and my Masters degree is not from Kent State. I actually transferred to Kent State. My first college was Mercyhurst college in Erie PA which is actually highly regarded. All of which is completely irrelevant on this message board or any message board for that matter. So no Kathy didn't own me. Kathy came across as ridiculous and holier than thou. End of story. You're also a dip sh.it cheerleader. Surprise, surprise.

    Homotron said:

    You're a piece of work. First off Kathy joined in on that thread and did absolutely nothing but come across as either ridiculously naive and sheltered or just flat out delusional. She jumped on me for being "disrespectful" which was and is laughable considering the company kept on this message board. As far as my education is concerned that entire post was a over the top joke and my Masters degree is not from Kent State. I actually transferred to Kent State. My first college was Mercyhurst college in Erie PA which is actually highly regarded. All of which is completely irrelevant on this message board or any message board for that matter. So no Kathy didn't own me. Kathy came across as ridiculous and holier than thou. End of story. You're also a dip sh.it cheerleader. Surprise, surprise.

    Mercyhurst college review:

    Bad value...don't expect much in the way of financial aid, esspecally if your an out of state student like me.

    Crappy Campus...okay, well some of it is really nice, those would be the parts that they take you on the tours. Other places are pretty delapidated and far behind building codes.

    Academics suck...despite what they may say I had more educated and dedicated professors in our local community college. Don't believe the hype about the archaeology department either, it's not worth the money. I find Lincoln Logs to be more challenging than most of my classes (including the archaeology classes). It's truly laughable.

    Athletics suck... with the single exception of our hockey team, the athletics here are a joke. I'm willing to bet good money that a little league football team could probably out play ours.

    My advice is don't waste your money. This school is a great place for immature students who are not ready to be fully on their own yet...cause they sure do treat you like a child here. In fact most of the people who typically enjoy this school are immature children themselves. However, if your like most normal college students, you'll want some place more challenging and exciting. Don't make the mistake I made and just visit one school (Mercyhurst was the only school I visited despite the fact I was accepted into three others). Personally, I'm transferring to a larger state college with a good research reputation. I think I'll find that more challenging.

  • Homotron said:

    You're a piece of work. First off Kathy joined in on that thread and did absolutely nothing but come across as either ridiculously naive and sheltered or just flat out delusional. She jumped on me for being "disrespectful" which was and is laughable considering the company kept on this message board. As far as my education is concerned that entire post was a over the top joke and my Masters degree is not from Kent State. I actually transferred to Kent State. My first college was Mercyhurst college in Erie PA which is actually highly regarded. All of which is completely irrelevant on this message board or any message board for that matter. So no Kathy didn't own me. Kathy came across as ridiculous and holier than thou. End of story. You're also a dip sh.it cheerleader. Surprise, surprise.

    Mercyhurst college review:

    Bad value...don't expect much in the way of financial aid, esspecally if your an out of state student like me.

    Crappy Campus...okay, well some of it is really nice, those would be the parts that they take you on the tours. Other places are pretty delapidated and far behind building codes.

    Academics suck...despite what they may say I had more educated and dedicated professors in our local community college. Don't believe the hype about the archaeology department either, it's not worth the money. I find Lincoln Logs to be more challenging than most of my classes (including the archaeology classes). It's truly laughable.

    Athletics suck... with the single exception of our hockey team, the athletics here are a joke. I'm willing to bet good money that a little league football team could probably out play ours.

    My advice is don't waste your money. This school is a great place for immature students who are not ready to be fully on their own yet...cause they sure do treat you like a child here. In fact most of the people who typically enjoy this school are immature children themselves. However, if your like most normal college students, you'll want some place more challenging and exciting. Don't make the mistake I made and just visit one school (Mercyhurst was the only school I visited despite the fact I was accepted into three others). Personally, I'm transferring to a larger state college with a good research reputation. I think I'll find that more challenging.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Mercyhurst college review:

    Bad value...don't expect much in the way of financial aid, esspecally if your an out of state student like me.

    Crappy Campus...okay, well some of it is really nice, those would be the parts that they take you on the tours. Other places are pretty delapidated and far behind building codes.

    Academics suck...despite what they may say I had more educated and dedicated professors in our local community college. Don't believe the hype about the archaeology department either, it's not worth the money. I find Lincoln Logs to be more challenging than most of my classes (including the archaeology classes). It's truly laughable.

    Athletics suck... with the single exception of our hockey team, the athletics here are a joke. I'm willing to bet good money that a little league football team could probably out play ours.

    My advice is don't waste your money. This school is a great place for immature students who are not ready to be fully on their own yet...cause they sure do treat you like a child here. In fact most of the people who typically enjoy this school are immature children themselves. However, if your like most normal college students, you'll want some place more challenging and exciting. Don't make the mistake I made and just visit one school (Mercyhurst was the only school I visited despite the fact I was accepted into three others). Personally, I'm transferring to a larger state college with a good research reputation. I think I'll find that more challenging.

    So wait you seriously posted blog style review of a college? and expect anyone with half a brain to take it seriously? Mercyhurst College is a beautiful campus and the school is highly regarded for several programs. It is a catholic university and for out of state student it can be very expensive. I was in state and it was expensive but I had a scholarship out of the gate. I actually transferred because of the small college community and the drama that did often arise because of the smaller student population. I also had a ex gf follow me there and she made certain to make my life extra difficult the moment I started talking with girls not named (insert ex girlfriend) It's a school dominated by athletics and top end programs. It has the only program in the United States designed to prepare you forthe FBI. The RIAP program aka Research, Intelligence and analysis program. Either way and once again it's all irrelevant because this is a football message board. I posted my first "college rant" months ago in very tongue-in-cheek fashion and came across intentionally over the top to ruffle feathers and some of you are still talking about it like butt hurt babies. I still can't believe you posted a ex student blog review lol. Genius.

  • The guy leads with his head all the time and suffers a spinal injury. Shocking.

    @vaportrail said:

    The guy leads with his head all the time and suffers a spinal injury. Shocking.

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

  • @vaportrail said:

    The guy leads with his head all the time and suffers a spinal injury. Shocking.

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

    @bunsofsteel08 said:

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

    This has nothing to do with his integrity or reputation as a player. The dude leads with his head more often than just about everyone else in the NFL, ,maybe a little biased cuz he's watched under a microscope because of his reputation, but you cannot deny the fact that he spears people.

  • By all means, let's continue to name big time mediocre colleges and think we're hot shit.

    It's impressing, and it makes me fear your quality education. Truly it does. I now know my place.

  • @nickers said:

    I have been saying the same thing about him...He lost his cookies when Kathy owned his ass and bitch slapped him like the Retarded fool he is then he tried to back peddle and turn it on her like a cheapskate..She pegged him for who he was and he couldnt squirm his weak ass out of it no matter how hard he tried. A woman got the best of him by using logic and Intellect. He kept trying to impress everyone with his 3rd rate education from Kent State. Try a real University like Case Western Reserve, Ohio State or Boston University then come talk to Me. ...No offense to you Kent Staters out there I have a couple friends that went there...But I think you should be fair and treat people fair and not act like a self pontificating Pompouse asshole.

    You're a piece of work. First off Kathy joined in on that thread and did absolutely nothing but come across as either ridiculously naive and sheltered or just flat out delusional. She jumped on me for being "disrespectful" which was and is laughable considering the company kept on this message board. As far as my education is concerned that entire post was a over the top joke and my Masters degree is not from Kent State. I actually transferred to Kent State. My first college was Mercyhurst college in Erie PA which is actually highly regarded. All of which is completely irrelevant on this message board or any message board for that matter. So no Kathy didn't own me. Kathy came across as ridiculous and holier than thou. End of story. You're also a dip sh.it cheerleader. Surprise, surprise.

    Homotron said:

    You're a piece of work. First off Kathy joined in on that thread and did absolutely nothing but come across as either ridiculously naive and sheltered or just flat out delusional. She jumped on me for being "disrespectful" which was and is laughable considering the company kept on this message board. As far as my education is concerned that entire post was a over the top joke and my Masters degree is not from Kent State. I actually transferred to Kent State. My first college was Mercyhurst college in Erie PA which is actually highly regarded. All of which is completely irrelevant on this message board or any message board for that matter. So no Kathy didn't own me. Kathy came across as ridiculous and holier than thou. End of story. You're also a dip sh.it cheerleader. Surprise, surprise.

    First off, only YOU think you have prevented the forest fire that was Kathy burning your ass.

    Aside from that, though I suspect that the rankings of Mercyhurst should be irrelevent, that is the sort of thing I guess you could say I fall prey too and pay attention to....because I have one kid in college and one a year away from going to college (high school junior...takes her SAT on Saturday).

    The two best known "rankers" of colleges in this country are the US News and World Report, and Forbes Magazine.

    So here is some data:

    Forbes gives only 1 ranking for all schools (but only ranks the top 610), where US News breaks down its ranking into 4 different categories:

    National Universities, Liberal Arts Colleges, Regional Universities, and Regional Colleges (note: "Colleges do not offer post-graduate courses).

    My son attends Kenyon College which Forbes ranks as the #32 best college in the nation (this rank is higher than the likes of Penn, Brown, Cornell, Duke, Vanderbilt, Georgetown etc.) US News ranks it as the #22 best Liberal Arts College. Both rank it the top school in Ohio under any rank.

    Where my daughter wants to go to school: Trinity University in San Antonio, Forbes ranks as #164 overall, and US News ranks it as the #1 Regional Univeristy in the West.

    Mercyhurst does not even show up in Forbes Top 610 schools in the nation. US News ranks it the #67 Regional University in the North.

    FYI Forbes ranks Kent State #594 and US News #183 among National Universities.

    Here is a link to the Regional University category of US News:

    http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/regional-universities

    Draw whatever conclusions you want from this.

  • Just as a comparison, here are some "Regional Universities" in Ohio that US News would compare to Mercyhurst in the type of school they are. These schools have some post-grad programs. The # is their regional ranking "Midwest":

    John Carroll #7, Baldwin-Wallace #13, Otterbein #16, Capital #19, Muskingam, Heidelberg, Findlay, Ashland, Malone, Ursine, Walsh, Ohio Dominican.

    Compare to these schools that are considered "National Universities: Case W-R #41, Ohio State #56, Miami Oh. #79, Dayton, Ohio U. Cincinnati, Bowling Green, Kent State, Cleveland State, Akron U.

    "National Liberal Arts Colleges" in Ohio iclude the likes of Kenyon, Oberlin, Denison, Wooster, Ohio Wesleyan, Wittenberg, Hiram, Mt. Union.

    "Regional Colleges" in Ohio include the likes of Marietta, Ohio Northern, Cedarville, Bluffton, Mt. Vernon Nazarene.

    As mentioned though, Forbes does not break them down the same way. They have one ranking. Here are the direct rankings of schools in Ohio from Forbes that made the top 300:

    32. Kenyon

    66. Oberlin

    77. Denison

    121. Xavier

    124. Wooster

    148. John Carroll

    166. Hiram

    174. Marietta

    176. Wittenberg

    239. Case W-R

    243. Miami

    246. Ohio State

    248. Ohio Wesleyan

    300. Otterbein

    And, in case you wanted to know, Forbes Top 10 overall are:

    1. Williams College

    2. Princeton

    3. Amherst

    4. US Military Academy (Army)

    5. MIT

    6. Stanford

    7. Swarthmore

    8. Harvard

    9. Claremont McKenna

    10. Yale

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Mercyhurst college review:

    Bad value...don't expect much in the way of financial aid, esspecally if your an out of state student like me.

    Crappy Campus...okay, well some of it is really nice, those would be the parts that they take you on the tours. Other places are pretty delapidated and far behind building codes.

    Academics suck...despite what they may say I had more educated and dedicated professors in our local community college. Don't believe the hype about the archaeology department either, it's not worth the money. I find Lincoln Logs to be more challenging than most of my classes (including the archaeology classes). It's truly laughable.

    Athletics suck... with the single exception of our hockey team, the athletics here are a joke. I'm willing to bet good money that a little league football team could probably out play ours.

    My advice is don't waste your money. This school is a great place for immature students who are not ready to be fully on their own yet...cause they sure do treat you like a child here. In fact most of the people who typically enjoy this school are immature children themselves. However, if your like most normal college students, you'll want some place more challenging and exciting. Don't make the mistake I made and just visit one school (Mercyhurst was the only school I visited despite the fact I was accepted into three others). Personally, I'm transferring to a larger state college with a good research reputation. I think I'll find that more challenging.

    So wait you seriously posted blog style review of a college? and expect anyone with half a brain to take it seriously? Mercyhurst College is a beautiful campus and the school is highly regarded for several programs. It is a catholic university and for out of state student it can be very expensive. I was in state and it was expensive but I had a scholarship out of the gate. I actually transferred because of the small college community and the drama that did often arise because of the smaller student population. I also had a ex gf follow me there and she made certain to make my life extra difficult the moment I started talking with girls not named (insert ex girlfriend) It's a school dominated by athletics and top end programs. It has the only program in the United States designed to prepare you forthe FBI. The RIAP program aka Research, Intelligence and analysis program. Either way and once again it's all irrelevant because this is a football message board. I posted my first "college rant" months ago in very tongue-in-cheek fashion and came across intentionally over the top to ruffle feathers and some of you are still talking about it like butt hurt babies. I still can't believe you posted a ex student blog review lol. Genius.

    Homotron said:

    So wait you seriously posted blog style review of a college? and expect anyone with half a brain to take it seriously? Mercyhurst College is a beautiful campus and the school is highly regarded for several programs. It is a catholic university and for out of state student it can be very expensive. I was in state and it was expensive but I had a scholarship out of the gate. I actually transferred because of the small college community and the drama that did often arise because of the smaller student population. I also had a ex gf follow me there and she made certain to make my life extra difficult the moment I started talking with girls not named (insert ex girlfriend) It's a school dominated by athletics and top end programs. It has the only program in the United States designed to prepare you forthe FBI. The RIAP program aka Research, Intelligence and analysis program. Either way and once again it's all irrelevant because this is a football message board. I posted my first "college rant" months ago in very tongue-in-cheek fashion and came across intentionally over the top to ruffle feathers and some of you are still talking about it like butt hurt babies. I still can't believe you posted a ex student blog review lol. Genius.

    No mercyhurst sucks. Three schools in the area with a better reputation are gannon, edinboro, penn state behrend. The only thing mercyhurst has going for it is its nursing program.

  • Homotron said:

    So wait you seriously posted blog style review of a college? and expect anyone with half a brain to take it seriously? Mercyhurst College is a beautiful campus and the school is highly regarded for several programs. It is a catholic university and for out of state student it can be very expensive. I was in state and it was expensive but I had a scholarship out of the gate. I actually transferred because of the small college community and the drama that did often arise because of the smaller student population. I also had a ex gf follow me there and she made certain to make my life extra difficult the moment I started talking with girls not named (insert ex girlfriend) It's a school dominated by athletics and top end programs. It has the only program in the United States designed to prepare you forthe FBI. The RIAP program aka Research, Intelligence and analysis program. Either way and once again it's all irrelevant because this is a football message board. I posted my first "college rant" months ago in very tongue-in-cheek fashion and came across intentionally over the top to ruffle feathers and some of you are still talking about it like butt hurt babies. I still can't believe you posted a ex student blog review lol. Genius.

    No mercyhurst sucks. Three schools in the area with a better reputation are gannon, edinboro, penn state behrend. The only thing mercyhurst has going for it is its nursing program.

    @erie-dawg said:

    No mercyhurst sucks. Three schools in the area with a better reputation are gannon, edinboro, penn state behrend. The only thing mercyhurst has going for it is its nursing program.

    Sorry, to jump in the middle of a flamewar, but Edinboro? I've never been to Mercyhurst (seemed too shitty a school for me), but I went to Edinboro for football camp, once. That campus reminded me of a xxxxing prison.

  • @erie-dawg said:

    No mercyhurst sucks. Three schools in the area with a better reputation are gannon, edinboro, penn state behrend. The only thing mercyhurst has going for it is its nursing program.

    Sorry, to jump in the middle of a flamewar, but Edinboro? I've never been to Mercyhurst (seemed too shitty a school for me), but I went to Edinboro for football camp, once. That campus reminded me of a xxxxing prison.

    @vaportrail said:

    Sorry, to jump in the middle of a flamewar, but Edinboro? I've never been to Mercyhurst (seemed too shitty a school for me), but I went to Edinboro for football camp, once. That campus reminded me of a xxxxing prison.

    OK, if you want to know what one authority says are the world's most beautiful college campuses, Forbes lists them in this order:

    1. Kenyon, Ohio

    2. Oxford, England

    3. Princeton

    4. Scripps College, Cal.

    5. Stanford, Cal.

    6. Trinity Univ. Dublin, Ireland

    7. Tsinghua, Beijing, China

    8. Air Force, Colo.

    9. Univ. of Bologna, Italy

    10. UC Santa Cruz

    11. Univ. of Cincinnati

    12. Univ. of Virginia

    13. Wellesley College, Mass.

    14. Yale

    http://www.forbes.com/2010/08/31/beautiful-campuses-lifestyle-education-colleges-10-university-architecture_slide_2.html

    Note which is #1.

    As for the ugliest in the US, the Princeton Review lists these as the "Least Beautiful" campuses in the country:

    1. New Jersey Tech

    2. SUNY (State Univ. of New York)-Purchase

    3. Un. of Dallas

    4. Hunter College, NY

    5. Harvey Mudd, Cal.

    6. Clarkson, NY

    7. MIT

    8. Univ. of New Orleans

    9. Drexel

    10. Tennessee

    11. Rutgers

    12. Howard

    13. SUNY-Albany

    14. Eugene Lang College NY

    15. Xavier of Louisiana

    16. Illinois Tech

    17. Rochester Tech

    18. Missouri Tech

    19. North Carolina State

    20. SUNY-Buffalo

    http://www.princetonreview.com/schoollist.aspx?type=r&id=695&RDN=1

  • We're still on the college thing? What part of over the top and tongue-in-cheek aren't people understanding? I'd never go to Kent State again if I could start over. My program was good but the experience as a whole was largely miserable. I've never "bragged" about going to Kent State in serious fashion. I made great friends and had some great classes but when it all boiled down not a enjoyable experience. Mercyhurst College had a very good political science program which was my B.A. program while I was in attendance. I mean if we really want to play the "who is who" of who gives a sh.it I was accepted to a lot of schools but wanted to stay in state initially and I played college volleyball. There aren't a lot of schools in PA with volleyball programs. I was accepted to Pitt, Boston University, Boston College (Boston and Boston College would have been WAY too much money but I do love Boston) Gannon, (edinboro is/was like a prison lol. My sister used to go to Soccer camp there) Penn State (weren't going to give me as much scholarship money) and I could continue down that path. Why everyone is so hung up on my ONCE AGAIN over the top education rant from months and months ago is beyond me. Give it a damn rest already. It just shows how much I get to some of you. We're on a football message board correct? Why does this sh.it continue to come up? Hilarious and pathetic.

  • OK, if you want to know what one authority says are the world's most beautiful college campuses, Forbes lists them in this order:

    11. Univ. of Cincinnati

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahaha

  • We're still on the college thing? What part of over the top and tongue-in-cheek aren't people understanding? I'd never go to Kent State again if I could start over. My program was good but the experience as a whole was largely miserable. I've never "bragged" about going to Kent State in serious fashion. I made great friends and had some great classes but when it all boiled down not a enjoyable experience. Mercyhurst College had a very good political science program which was my B.A. program while I was in attendance. I mean if we really want to play the "who is who" of who gives a sh.it I was accepted to a lot of schools but wanted to stay in state initially and I played college volleyball. There aren't a lot of schools in PA with volleyball programs. I was accepted to Pitt, Boston University, Boston College (Boston and Boston College would have been WAY too much money but I do love Boston) Gannon, (edinboro is/was like a prison lol. My sister used to go to Soccer camp there) Penn State (weren't going to give me as much scholarship money) and I could continue down that path. Why everyone is so hung up on my ONCE AGAIN over the top education rant from months and months ago is beyond me. Give it a damn rest already. It just shows how much I get to some of you. We're on a football message board correct? Why does this sh.it continue to come up? Hilarious and pathetic.

    Homotron said:

    We're still on the college thing? What part of over the top and tongue-in-cheek aren't people understanding? I'd never go to Kent State again if I could start over. My program was good but the experience as a whole was largely miserable. I've never "bragged" about going to Kent State in serious fashion. I made great friends and had some great classes but when it all boiled down not a enjoyable experience. Mercyhurst College had a very good political science program which was my B.A. program while I was in attendance. I mean if we really want to play the "who is who" of who gives a sh.it I was accepted to a lot of schools but wanted to stay in state initially and I played college volleyball. There aren't a lot of schools in PA with volleyball programs. I was accepted to Pitt, Boston University, Boston College (Boston and Boston College would have been WAY too much money but I do love Boston) Gannon, (edinboro is/was like a prison lol. My sister used to go to Soccer camp there) Penn State (weren't going to give me as much scholarship money) and I could continue down that path. Why everyone is so hung up on my ONCE AGAIN over the top education rant from months and months ago is beyond me. Give it a damn rest already. It just shows how much I get to some of you. We're on a football message board correct? Why does this sh.it continue to come up? Hilarious and pathetic.

    And here it comes...More back peddaling and typical whinning of the Y generation...way to go junior....Just hilariouse.

  • Homotron said:

    We're still on the college thing? What part of over the top and tongue-in-cheek aren't people understanding? I'd never go to Kent State again if I could start over. My program was good but the experience as a whole was largely miserable. I've never "bragged" about going to Kent State in serious fashion. I made great friends and had some great classes but when it all boiled down not a enjoyable experience. Mercyhurst College had a very good political science program which was my B.A. program while I was in attendance. I mean if we really want to play the "who is who" of who gives a sh.it I was accepted to a lot of schools but wanted to stay in state initially and I played college volleyball. There aren't a lot of schools in PA with volleyball programs. I was accepted to Pitt, Boston University, Boston College (Boston and Boston College would have been WAY too much money but I do love Boston) Gannon, (edinboro is/was like a prison lol. My sister used to go to Soccer camp there) Penn State (weren't going to give me as much scholarship money) and I could continue down that path. Why everyone is so hung up on my ONCE AGAIN over the top education rant from months and months ago is beyond me. Give it a damn rest already. It just shows how much I get to some of you. We're on a football message board correct? Why does this sh.it continue to come up? Hilarious and pathetic.

    And here it comes...More back peddaling and typical whinning of the Y generation...way to go junior....Just hilariouse.

    @nickers said:

    And here it comes...More back peddaling and typical whinning of the Y generation...way to go junior....Just hilariouse.

    Where am I back pedaling? The post that has everyone up in arms was a over the top joke, that SOME are still talking about. I posted some of the other schools I was accepted too to curtail the other BS and suggested we give it a damn rest. You my friend need to learn how to spell. Is that generational as well?

  • @nickers said:

    And here it comes...More back peddaling and typical whinning of the Y generation...way to go junior....Just hilariouse.

    Where am I back pedaling? The post that has everyone up in arms was a over the top joke, that SOME are still talking about. I posted some of the other schools I was accepted too to curtail the other BS and suggested we give it a damn rest. You my friend need to learn how to spell. Is that generational as well?

    Homotron said:

    Where am I back pedaling? The post that has everyone up in arms was a over the top joke, that SOME are still talking about. I posted some of the other schools I was accepted too to curtail the other BS and suggested we give it a damn rest. You my friend need to learn how to spell. Is that generational as well?

    Suck a binkie ...you're such a cry baby...WHAAAAA!...WHAAAAAA!