Karma
-
Homotron said:
So wait you seriously posted blog style review of a college? and expect anyone with half a brain to take it seriously? Mercyhurst College is a beautiful campus and the school is highly regarded for several programs. It is a catholic university and for out of state student it can be very expensive. I was in state and it was expensive but I had a scholarship out of the gate. I actually transferred because of the small college community and the drama that did often arise because of the smaller student population. I also had a ex gf follow me there and she made certain to make my life extra difficult the moment I started talking with girls not named (insert ex girlfriend) It's a school dominated by athletics and top end programs. It has the only program in the United States designed to prepare you forthe FBI. The RIAP program aka Research, Intelligence and analysis program. Either way and once again it's all irrelevant because this is a football message board. I posted my first "college rant" months ago in very tongue-in-cheek fashion and came across intentionally over the top to ruffle feathers and some of you are still talking about it like butt hurt babies. I still can't believe you posted a ex student blog review lol. Genius.
No mercyhurst sucks. Three schools in the area with a better reputation are gannon, edinboro, penn state behrend. The only thing mercyhurst has going for it is its nursing program.
No mercyhurst sucks. Three schools in the area with a better reputation are gannon, edinboro, penn state behrend. The only thing mercyhurst has going for it is its nursing program.
Sorry, to jump in the middle of a flamewar, but Edinboro? I've never been to Mercyhurst (seemed too shitty a school for me), but I went to Edinboro for football camp, once. That campus reminded me of a xxxxing prison.
-
No mercyhurst sucks. Three schools in the area with a better reputation are gannon, edinboro, penn state behrend. The only thing mercyhurst has going for it is its nursing program.
Sorry, to jump in the middle of a flamewar, but Edinboro? I've never been to Mercyhurst (seemed too shitty a school for me), but I went to Edinboro for football camp, once. That campus reminded me of a xxxxing prison.
Sorry, to jump in the middle of a flamewar, but Edinboro? I've never been to Mercyhurst (seemed too shitty a school for me), but I went to Edinboro for football camp, once. That campus reminded me of a xxxxing prison.
OK, if you want to know what one authority says are the world's most beautiful college campuses, Forbes lists them in this order:
1. Kenyon, Ohio
2. Oxford, England
3. Princeton
4. Scripps College, Cal.
5. Stanford, Cal.
6. Trinity Univ. Dublin, Ireland
7. Tsinghua, Beijing, China
8. Air Force, Colo.
9. Univ. of Bologna, Italy
10. UC Santa Cruz
11. Univ. of Cincinnati
12. Univ. of Virginia
13. Wellesley College, Mass.
14. Yale
Note which is #1.
As for the ugliest in the US, the Princeton Review lists these as the "Least Beautiful" campuses in the country:
1. New Jersey Tech
2. SUNY (State Univ. of New York)-Purchase
3. Un. of Dallas
4. Hunter College, NY
5. Harvey Mudd, Cal.
6. Clarkson, NY
7. MIT
8. Univ. of New Orleans
9. Drexel
10. Tennessee
11. Rutgers
12. Howard
13. SUNY-Albany
14. Eugene Lang College NY
15. Xavier of Louisiana
16. Illinois Tech
17. Rochester Tech
18. Missouri Tech
19. North Carolina State
20. SUNY-Buffalo
http://www.princetonreview.com/schoollist.aspx?type=r&id=695&RDN=1
-
We're still on the college thing? What part of over the top and tongue-in-cheek aren't people understanding? I'd never go to Kent State again if I could start over. My program was good but the experience as a whole was largely miserable. I've never "bragged" about going to Kent State in serious fashion. I made great friends and had some great classes but when it all boiled down not a enjoyable experience. Mercyhurst College had a very good political science program which was my B.A. program while I was in attendance. I mean if we really want to play the "who is who" of who gives a sh.it I was accepted to a lot of schools but wanted to stay in state initially and I played college volleyball. There aren't a lot of schools in PA with volleyball programs. I was accepted to Pitt, Boston University, Boston College (Boston and Boston College would have been WAY too much money but I do love Boston) Gannon, (edinboro is/was like a prison lol. My sister used to go to Soccer camp there) Penn State (weren't going to give me as much scholarship money) and I could continue down that path. Why everyone is so hung up on my ONCE AGAIN over the top education rant from months and months ago is beyond me. Give it a damn rest already. It just shows how much I get to some of you. We're on a football message board correct? Why does this sh.it continue to come up? Hilarious and pathetic.
-
OK, if you want to know what one authority says are the world's most beautiful college campuses, Forbes lists them in this order:
11. Univ. of Cincinnati
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahaha
-
We're still on the college thing? What part of over the top and tongue-in-cheek aren't people understanding? I'd never go to Kent State again if I could start over. My program was good but the experience as a whole was largely miserable. I've never "bragged" about going to Kent State in serious fashion. I made great friends and had some great classes but when it all boiled down not a enjoyable experience. Mercyhurst College had a very good political science program which was my B.A. program while I was in attendance. I mean if we really want to play the "who is who" of who gives a sh.it I was accepted to a lot of schools but wanted to stay in state initially and I played college volleyball. There aren't a lot of schools in PA with volleyball programs. I was accepted to Pitt, Boston University, Boston College (Boston and Boston College would have been WAY too much money but I do love Boston) Gannon, (edinboro is/was like a prison lol. My sister used to go to Soccer camp there) Penn State (weren't going to give me as much scholarship money) and I could continue down that path. Why everyone is so hung up on my ONCE AGAIN over the top education rant from months and months ago is beyond me. Give it a damn rest already. It just shows how much I get to some of you. We're on a football message board correct? Why does this sh.it continue to come up? Hilarious and pathetic.
Homotron said:
We're still on the college thing? What part of over the top and tongue-in-cheek aren't people understanding? I'd never go to Kent State again if I could start over. My program was good but the experience as a whole was largely miserable. I've never "bragged" about going to Kent State in serious fashion. I made great friends and had some great classes but when it all boiled down not a enjoyable experience. Mercyhurst College had a very good political science program which was my B.A. program while I was in attendance. I mean if we really want to play the "who is who" of who gives a sh.it I was accepted to a lot of schools but wanted to stay in state initially and I played college volleyball. There aren't a lot of schools in PA with volleyball programs. I was accepted to Pitt, Boston University, Boston College (Boston and Boston College would have been WAY too much money but I do love Boston) Gannon, (edinboro is/was like a prison lol. My sister used to go to Soccer camp there) Penn State (weren't going to give me as much scholarship money) and I could continue down that path. Why everyone is so hung up on my ONCE AGAIN over the top education rant from months and months ago is beyond me. Give it a damn rest already. It just shows how much I get to some of you. We're on a football message board correct? Why does this sh.it continue to come up? Hilarious and pathetic.
And here it comes...More back peddaling and typical whinning of the Y generation...way to go junior....Just hilariouse.
-
Homotron said:
We're still on the college thing? What part of over the top and tongue-in-cheek aren't people understanding? I'd never go to Kent State again if I could start over. My program was good but the experience as a whole was largely miserable. I've never "bragged" about going to Kent State in serious fashion. I made great friends and had some great classes but when it all boiled down not a enjoyable experience. Mercyhurst College had a very good political science program which was my B.A. program while I was in attendance. I mean if we really want to play the "who is who" of who gives a sh.it I was accepted to a lot of schools but wanted to stay in state initially and I played college volleyball. There aren't a lot of schools in PA with volleyball programs. I was accepted to Pitt, Boston University, Boston College (Boston and Boston College would have been WAY too much money but I do love Boston) Gannon, (edinboro is/was like a prison lol. My sister used to go to Soccer camp there) Penn State (weren't going to give me as much scholarship money) and I could continue down that path. Why everyone is so hung up on my ONCE AGAIN over the top education rant from months and months ago is beyond me. Give it a damn rest already. It just shows how much I get to some of you. We're on a football message board correct? Why does this sh.it continue to come up? Hilarious and pathetic.
And here it comes...More back peddaling and typical whinning of the Y generation...way to go junior....Just hilariouse.
And here it comes...More back peddaling and typical whinning of the Y generation...way to go junior....Just hilariouse.
Where am I back pedaling? The post that has everyone up in arms was a over the top joke, that SOME are still talking about. I posted some of the other schools I was accepted too to curtail the other BS and suggested we give it a damn rest. You my friend need to learn how to spell. Is that generational as well?
-
And here it comes...More back peddaling and typical whinning of the Y generation...way to go junior....Just hilariouse.
Where am I back pedaling? The post that has everyone up in arms was a over the top joke, that SOME are still talking about. I posted some of the other schools I was accepted too to curtail the other BS and suggested we give it a damn rest. You my friend need to learn how to spell. Is that generational as well?
Homotron said:
Where am I back pedaling? The post that has everyone up in arms was a over the top joke, that SOME are still talking about. I posted some of the other schools I was accepted too to curtail the other BS and suggested we give it a damn rest. You my friend need to learn how to spell. Is that generational as well?
Suck a binkie ...you're such a cry baby...WHAAAAA!...WHAAAAAA!
-
Homotron said:
Where am I back pedaling? The post that has everyone up in arms was a over the top joke, that SOME are still talking about. I posted some of the other schools I was accepted too to curtail the other BS and suggested we give it a damn rest. You my friend need to learn how to spell. Is that generational as well?
Suck a binkie ...you're such a cry baby...WHAAAAA!...WHAAAAAA!
-
Homotron said:
Another absolutely brilliant reply. You can't intelligently refute what I said so you resort to kiddie tactics. I guess at the very least you didn't misspell anything.
there was nothing to refute...you were exposed as a fraud...get over it ding dong.
-
We're still on the college thing? What part of over the top and tongue-in-cheek aren't people understanding? I'd never go to Kent State again if I could start over. My program was good but the experience as a whole was largely miserable. I've never "bragged" about going to Kent State in serious fashion. I made great friends and had some great classes but when it all boiled down not a enjoyable experience. Mercyhurst College had a very good political science program which was my B.A. program while I was in attendance. I mean if we really want to play the "who is who" of who gives a sh.it I was accepted to a lot of schools but wanted to stay in state initially and I played college volleyball. There aren't a lot of schools in PA with volleyball programs. I was accepted to Pitt, Boston University, Boston College (Boston and Boston College would have been WAY too much money but I do love Boston) Gannon, (edinboro is/was like a prison lol. My sister used to go to Soccer camp there) Penn State (weren't going to give me as much scholarship money) and I could continue down that path. Why everyone is so hung up on my ONCE AGAIN over the top education rant from months and months ago is beyond me. Give it a damn rest already. It just shows how much I get to some of you. We're on a football message board correct? Why does this sh.it continue to come up? Hilarious and pathetic.
Homotron said:
We're still on the college thing? What part of over the top and tongue-in-cheek aren't people understanding? I'd never go to Kent State again if I could start over. My program was good but the experience as a whole was largely miserable. I've never "bragged" about going to Kent State in serious fashion. I made great friends and had some great classes but when it all boiled down not a enjoyable experience. Mercyhurst College had a very good political science program which was my B.A. program while I was in attendance. I mean if we really want to play the "who is who" of who gives a sh.it I was accepted to a lot of schools but wanted to stay in state initially and I played college volleyball. There aren't a lot of schools in PA with volleyball programs. I was accepted to Pitt, Boston University, Boston College (Boston and Boston College would have been WAY too much money but I do love Boston) Gannon, (edinboro is/was like a prison lol. My sister used to go to Soccer camp there) Penn State (weren't going to give me as much scholarship money) and I could continue down that path. Why everyone is so hung up on my ONCE AGAIN over the top education rant from months and months ago is beyond me. Give it a damn rest already. It just shows how much I get to some of you. We're on a football message board correct? Why does this sh.it continue to come up? Hilarious and pathetic.
I don't know about all that. I simply used your comment about Mercyhurst to impart various information about colleges that I have come upon in my research. There is nothing wrong about being proud of having attended Mercyhurst. Like the Beach Boys said: "Be true to your school". That can be Mercyhurst, or Kent State, or Akron and Cleveland State (which is where I went). Or your high school.
Of course I cannot help but take this opportunity to point out the beatdown that the Zips gave the Flashes in the MAC Championship game. (Hey, one point is all it takes!)
-
OK, if you want to know what one authority says are the world's most beautiful college campuses, Forbes lists them in this order:
11. Univ. of Cincinnati
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahaha
According to Forbes UC apparently has some incredible architecture, which is why it made the list. I don't know never having been around that campus. (I have obviously been around Kenyon and find its ranking well deserved).
Perhaps others here can attest to the fine architecture at UC?
-
Homotron said:
Another absolutely brilliant reply. You can't intelligently refute what I said so you resort to kiddie tactics. I guess at the very least you didn't misspell anything.
there was nothing to refute...you were exposed as a fraud...get over it ding dong.
there was nothing to refute...you were exposed as a fraud...get over it ding dong.
Nothing to refute? You're in here dancing around and arguing over a post I made months ago in blatant tongue-in-cheek fashion. Yet there is nothing to refute because I'm a fraud? lol. What the hell are you exactly. The old angry troll that can't spell and leads cheers when necessary? Gip didn't see the Mac championship and as I said in my previous post Kent State for the most part was a largely miserable experience. Once I left my allegiance shifted firmly back to the Panthers of Pittsburgh.
-
OK, if you want to know what one authority says are the world's most beautiful college campuses, Forbes lists them in this order:
11. Univ. of Cincinnati
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahaha
According to Forbes UC apparently has some incredible architecture, which is why it made the list. I don't know never having been around that campus. (I have obviously been around Kenyon and find its ranking well deserved).
Perhaps others here can attest to the fine architecture at UC?
OK, if you want to know what one authority says are the world's most beautiful college campuses, Forbes lists them in this order:
11. Univ. of Cincinnati
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahaha
According to Forbes UC apparently has some incredible architecture, which is why it made the list. I don't know never having been around that campus. (I have obviously been around Kenyon and find its ranking well deserved).
Perhaps others here can attest to the fine architecture at UC?
er, would you be speaking of the area near Over-the-Rhine?
-
there was nothing to refute...you were exposed as a fraud...get over it ding dong.
Nothing to refute? You're in here dancing around and arguing over a post I made months ago in blatant tongue-in-cheek fashion. Yet there is nothing to refute because I'm a fraud? lol. What the hell are you exactly. The old angry troll that can't spell and leads cheers when necessary? Gip didn't see the Mac championship and as I said in my previous post Kent State for the most part was a largely miserable experience. Once I left my allegiance shifted firmly back to the Panthers of Pittsburgh.
Homotron said:
Nothing to refute? You're in here dancing around and arguing over a post I made months ago in blatant tongue-in-cheek fashion. Yet there is nothing to refute because I'm a fraud? lol. What the hell are you exactly. The old angry troll that can't spell and leads cheers when necessary? Gip didn't see the Mac championship and as I said in my previous post Kent State for the most part was a largely miserable experience. Once I left my allegiance shifted firmly back to the Panthers of Pittsburgh.
Did you go to Pitt?
-
lmao@the steeler troll police officers who monitor this board daily like true morons who have ocd and are extremely sensitive to all anti-steeler related topics on cleveland browns boards.
becareful what you say about the steelers, browns fans. remember, big steeler brother is watching you!

I read on occasion. I came to the board and saw "karma" and assumed it was Steeler related or a obnoxious hate thread featuring X player who shamed the Browns. It's the same old bs around here and once again you all can't help yourselves. A Browns thread is posted on my Steeler board twice a year, maybe 3 times. On this board it's almost daily and that is laugh worthy.
Homotron said:
I read on occasion. I came to the board and saw "karma" and assumed it was Steeler related or a obnoxious hate thread featuring X player who shamed the Browns. It's the same old bs around here and once again you all can't help yourselves. A Browns thread is posted on my Steeler board twice a year, maybe 3 times. On this board it's almost daily and that is laugh worthy.
If you don't like it then stop coming on this board. Why would a Steelers fan spend so much time on the Browns board? That is moronic.
-
OK, if you want to know what one authority says are the world's most beautiful college campuses, Forbes lists them in this order:
11. Univ. of Cincinnati
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahaha
According to Forbes UC apparently has some incredible architecture, which is why it made the list. I don't know never having been around that campus. (I have obviously been around Kenyon and find its ranking well deserved).
Perhaps others here can attest to the fine architecture at UC?
er, would you be speaking of the area near Over-the-Rhine?
er, would you be speaking of the area near Over-the-Rhine?
I don't know. Like I said I have never been around there per se. I don't know Cincinnati that well. I have been to downtown Cinci and out to some of the suburbs, but I have never been to UC. Check out the web site that I linked to see what they said about UC.
-
mikeyP72 said:
Slurp and Burp = Homo or his Retarded sister/wife.
Get out the tin foil hats! Do you seriously think I care enough to start a separate name to use in conjunction with my current? And Vapor I don't disagree but I also don't believe that's the reason he had the herniated disk nor do I believe both hits were intentional helmet to helmet blows. Mo-mass dropped his head INTENTIONALLY approaching Harrison rather than getting the hell out of dodge. Cribbs was carrying the ball like a RB therefore the "defenseless receiver" does not apply. I'm actually tired of that entire argument despite the fines which quickly got out of hand.
Homotron said:
Get out the tin foil hats! Do you seriously think I care enough to start a separate name to use in conjunction with my current? And Vapor I don't disagree but I also don't believe that's the reason he had the herniated disk nor do I believe both hits were intentional helmet to helmet blows. Mo-mass dropped his head INTENTIONALLY approaching Harrison rather than getting the hell out of dodge. Cribbs was carrying the ball like a RB therefore the "defenseless receiver" does not apply. I'm actually tired of that entire argument despite the fines which quickly got out of hand.
So you think he should not have been fined for any of his hits? Now I know your a moron. And I am sure you think RapistBurger did not rape any of those 4 woman. Right? What a trolling moron. Just leave if all of this bothers you.
-
OK, if you want to know what one authority says are the world's most beautiful college campuses, Forbes lists them in this order:
11. Univ. of Cincinnati
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahaha
According to Forbes UC apparently has some incredible architecture, which is why it made the list. I don't know never having been around that campus. (I have obviously been around Kenyon and find its ranking well deserved).
Perhaps others here can attest to the fine architecture at UC?
OK, if you want to know what one authority says are the world's most beautiful college campuses, Forbes lists them in this order:
11. Univ. of Cincinnati
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahaha
According to Forbes UC apparently has some incredible architecture, which is why it made the list. I don't know never having been around that campus. (I have obviously been around Kenyon and find its ranking well deserved).
Perhaps others here can attest to the fine architecture at UC?
I've driven through it and my thought process went along the lines of...
Well, the buildings look cool. Too bad it's in a shitty area. The green spaces were shitty. I'm sorry, but when I think of beautiful campuses, I think of places like Miami University and UNC-Chapel Hill.
For me, I couldn't really appreciate the architecture because of the location. It's like sticking the Mona Lisa in a pile of shit and expecting me to love it, even though it smells like a toilet.
-
OK, if you want to know what one authority says are the world's most beautiful college campuses, Forbes lists them in this order:
11. Univ. of Cincinnati
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahaha
According to Forbes UC apparently has some incredible architecture, which is why it made the list. I don't know never having been around that campus. (I have obviously been around Kenyon and find its ranking well deserved).
Perhaps others here can attest to the fine architecture at UC?
I've driven through it and my thought process went along the lines of...
Well, the buildings look cool. Too bad it's in a shitty area. The green spaces were shitty. I'm sorry, but when I think of beautiful campuses, I think of places like Miami University and UNC-Chapel Hill.
For me, I couldn't really appreciate the architecture because of the location. It's like sticking the Mona Lisa in a pile of shit and expecting me to love it, even though it smells like a toilet.
I've driven through it and my thought process went along the lines of...
Well, the buildings look cool. Too bad it's in a shitty area. The green spaces were shitty. I'm sorry, but when I think of beautiful campuses, I think of places like Miami University and UNC-Chapel Hill.
For me, I couldn't really appreciate the architecture because of the location. It's like sticking the Mona Lisa in a pile of shit and expecting me to love it, even though it smells like a toilet.
Well, of the ones on the list I have only been to Kenyon, Stanford, and Air Force. And those seem to me to have deserved their ranking. So that is why I didn't criticize the choice of UC.
I assume by Miami you mean Miami Oh.? It is nice, and UNC is nice, though I thought that other campus 8 miles away was nicer: Duke.
-
Homotron said:
Nothing to refute? You're in here dancing around and arguing over a post I made months ago in blatant tongue-in-cheek fashion. Yet there is nothing to refute because I'm a fraud? lol. What the hell are you exactly. The old angry troll that can't spell and leads cheers when necessary? Gip didn't see the Mac championship and as I said in my previous post Kent State for the most part was a largely miserable experience. Once I left my allegiance shifted firmly back to the Panthers of Pittsburgh.
Did you go to Pitt?
Did you go to Pitt?
Nope. Just grew up a Panthers fan. Did half of Ohio go to Ohio State? I'll definitely root for the Flashes but my experience at Kent State outside of the great friends and a few classes wasn't the best. Thomaspro. I don't spend a lot of time here. I jump on read and occasionally post. If I get in a argument I'm here a little more but still no where near the amount of time spent on other boards. People still aren't grasping tabs in a internet browser. My lap top has a lot of ram. I can have quite a few open. Rocket science I know.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login