Vander Sloot.
-
So how many life sentences should he get in Peruvian prison?
What a Fu(king scumbag,.
WSS
-
Ugh. Not news. The guy deserves the same as every other murderer.
I really can't stand these stories. People get murdered every day, but when it's a young hot chick, the whole nation has to know about it. Remember when they made huge stories out of every ambush and rescue in Iraq? Oh wait, no, they didn't, they only focused on Jessica Lynch's story because she is hot. Seriously, what about Shoshana Johnson? She was in the same boat, but she's black and not so attractive. I just really hate the cult of personality, but god damn, do Living Colour rock. This shit shouldn't be on the news.
-
The reason it's news again is that a rich serial rapist murderer could make a deal to skate in 5 years.
And this murder is some Peruvian dame.
And FWIW I think every serial rapist murderer be it Biff the son of an aristocrat or Jamal the crack dealer, should spend the rest of their days in the hell hole that I assume the Peru legal system provides.
I just think this guy is an especially disgusting POS.
WSS
-
And especially if it's Biff Tannen.
-
Ugh. Not news. The guy deserves the same as every other murderer.
I really can't stand these stories. People get murdered every day, but when it's a young hot chick, the whole nation has to know about it. Remember when they made huge stories out of every ambush and rescue in Iraq? Oh wait, no, they didn't, they only focused on Jessica Lynch's story because she is hot. Seriously, what about Shoshana Johnson? She was in the same boat, but she's black and not so attractive. I just really hate the cult of personality, but god damn, do Living Colour rock. This shit shouldn't be on the news.
Ugh. Not news. The guy deserves the same as every other murderer.
I really can't stand these stories. People get murdered every day, but when it's a young hot chick, the whole nation has to know about it. Remember when they made huge stories out of every ambush and rescue in Iraq? Oh wait, no, they didn't, they only focused on Jessica Lynch's story because she is hot. Seriously, what about Shoshana Johnson? She was in the same boat, but she's black and not so attractive. I just really hate the cult of personality, but god damn, do Living Colour rock. This shit shouldn't be on the news.
I agree with this.
-
And this murder is some Peruvian dame.
And this is what that Peruvian dame looks like.

-
Here's some news for this category.
Some prick, millionaire dentist found some college kid's lost credit card and charged 40 dollars worth of pizza to it. What a piece of trash.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login